2301 Sadler Road, Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034, United States
Residence Inn by Marriott Amelia Island
Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Residence Inn Amelia Island

Very nice accomodations and a great value

by TripAdvisor Member OrlandoCork146

Found the Residence Inn, Amelia Island a great place for a long weekend. Staff, from front desk, to room attendants, to breakfast personnel were all freindly and helpful.
Would hightly recommend the Residence Inn to all.

Great Getaway

by TripAdvisor Member SpanielFlorida

We wanted some place nice and quiet, with a pleasant atmosphere, to spend my birthday. My husband and I got all that and more at the Residence Inn Amelia Island. From the very friendly and informative Ladies at the Front Desk, to Pat, the housekeeper, who left a little note telling me "Happy Birthday" (obviously noticing the cake), everyone was above the norm. The beach was big and beautiful, and the nearby town extremely cute, quaint, and close. The Residence Inn provided breakfast and one evening, a barbaque for everyone....a nice time! Residence Inn Amelia Island is definately a place we will return to.

Absolutely the Best!

by TripAdvisor Member cruisinhippo

My husband and I stayed here on our way down to Disney World with my 24 year old son and his fiance. We had requested a 2 bedroom suite. We were so surprised and excited when we checked in. Our checkin process was quick and smooth and our room was fabulous! It had two huge bedrooms, living room and full kitchen. We were almost sorry we weren't staying longer as the room was more than adequate and comfortable for a week long stay! The manager's reception was awesome and the hotel was a short walk to the beach. My son and his fiance enjoyed both the pool and the hot tub. There was not one thing we lacked or that could have made our stay better. We will definitely stay here again - in fact, we will go out of our way to stay here when in the area!

Between Naples and Charleston, this is the play to stop

by TripAdvisor Member Boat52

Excellent location for this new Residence Inn. The staff is uber-friendly and we liked it so much, we stayed there a second night on our trip back to Naples. For beach goers, it is a short walk to a lovely beach.

Can't wait to go back!!

by TripAdvisor Member Billnsara

My wife and I celebrated our 30th anniversary in Amelia Island. We had never been there before but had heard rave reviews. As members of Marriott Rewards and a Marriott Time share owner, we were able to use our points and stay at the new Residence Inn by Marriott. We booked a king suite thinking we might get something a little nicer than just a room. Boy were we surprised. To our delight what we got was much more than expected. The room had a kitchen, complete with stove, full size refrigerator and dishwasher,plus all the dishes and utinsels needed. This room even had granite counters in the kitchen and bathroom. The master suite was just that. Great Marriott king size bed. (Marriott has the BEST beds) Beautiful furniture. It also had 2 42" flat screen TVs. This is not your run of the mill room. The room includes a free breakfast. This is not your coffee and donuts type breakfast. There was bacon,eggs, grits, hash browns, all types of cereals, and plenty of fresh fruitsand jucies. The people at the hotel are fantastic. They ALL make it there job to see that you have a great experience. I've stayed at many of the Marriott Resort hotels as well as other Marriott properties and believe me when I say this hotel is going to be a top place to stay at Amelia Island. I know that we will stay there when we go back. Give them a try, I know you will be happy.

Like coming home!! Excellent value and location.

by TripAdvisor Member rdeanHamptons_Ny

We are loyal Marriott customers whenever possible. And owning my own B&B on L.I. in New York, we know what it takes for travellers. This Residence Inn has it all. First, the location is excellent, walking distance to the best part of the beach, and to Sliders...a fun and convenient place to eat on the beach. The hotel itself has all the wonderful amenities one comes to expect from Marriott brand, but this Residence Inn had a wonderful staff which contributed to the experience. We visit Amelia often, sometimes staying with family, and sometimes renting a small condo since we were not happy with the affordable hotel offerings on the Island. This problem no longer exists with the appearance of this Residence Inn. Upon our arrival late straight from the airport we were warmly greeted, offered a coupon to Sliders for dinner appetizers, and also offered the complimentary buffet set out on this particular Wednesday night right at the hotel. Since we were so tired, we took advantage of that and sat out on the lovely patio by the fire pit. We did not have time to use the pool but it certainly looked inviting, and others were using it that evening.

The room is well appointed, quiet, most comfortable beds as per Residence Inn standards, and that is a big part of why we choose these hotels, the bedding and the space, though just two of us, we like the option of sitting on the sofa to watch tv rather than in bed, and the convenience of the refrigerator and coffee maker in our room. Everything was spotless, and the only thing I could have asked for was a close up mirror for make up, but that seems to be lacking in every hotel but the most expensive.

Breakfast was presented in a welcoming fashion, and attendants were available to refill coffee and platters as necessary. It was certainly enough and then some to keep one satisfied until dinner!

Check out was again, as warm as the check in process with concern for comfort in our stay and hope that we would return again, and return we will.

We love Amelia Island, and when when we stay longer and rent the condo, we often have guests visit us and now we will know where to put them, where they will be well cared for and comfortable.

We are so excited to have this wonderful addition to Amelia Island....long overdue.
Welcome, and keep up the good work.

Very comfortable.

by TripAdvisor Member SkiBlackHills

The property is immaculately kept and comfortable with outdoor patio next to pool/spa. An evening meal sponsored by local restaurant and another night barbeque hosted by staff-lots of fun and great food.
Walking distance to the beach and easy access to historic downtown.
The staff are happy and eager to accomodate.

Perfect choice for business and pleasure!!

by TripAdvisor Member moemac

The Marriot in Amelia Island turned out to be a perfect choice for a conference . The staff were very helpful and always friendly. Everyone was pleased with the location and their rooms.
Due to the location my wife came along on this business trip and had a great time. She could walk to the beach or sit by the pool or take a short drive to the historic district. We also brought our small dog and the staff were very friendly towards him and went out of their way to get to know our dog.

We have recommended this hotel for future conferences and also to friends and family for pleasure.
The rooms are beautiful and roomy. We were there for 6 days and we were very comfortable.
We will be back!!

Dottie Richards and staff and stay at this hotel was absolutely incredible!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member beachesofamelia

I referred a customer to the hotel that had family and a dog. Dottie Richards , General Manager Diane Keally, Natalie Richards and all the staff could not have been more helpful. My customer was moving cross-country and was experiencing a lot of stress. The hotel's location, fabulous gym, pool, convenience to Historic Downtown Fernandina and the wide beaches of Amelia helped make this a great stay for my customers. Restaurants and shopping are all within walking distance. Josie Deal - Coldwell Banker, Amelia Island Florida

1 st Class Treatment

by TripAdvisor Member wwalker808

What a nice hotel. New, very clean, spacious rooms and pet friendly. Staff was very polite and helpful. Rates were very good, and we plane to return as often as we can.

Comments