Si Como No Inn

2481 N Oceanshore Blvd, Beverly Beach, Flagler Beach, Florida, 32136, United States

More about Si Como No Inn

Like visiting a Tropical Island but in the U.S.A.,Florida.

by TripAdvisor Member nancy10stars

Experience mother nature has to offer at this sleepy little Inn on the coastline of Flagler County,Fla.
Sunrise to wake up to.Sunsets that just paint the sky!
Ah! What View !
Rooms cozy,fresh and clean.
Hospitality 100%
Thanks to the owners for a pleasant stay.We"ll be back!

s

Best Mother's Day Ever - all weekend long!! Excellent place & people!

by TripAdvisor Member PCfamily6

We went to Si' Como No Inn as a spur of the moment get away - It was the most relaxing vacation we have ever had! We even got to see the full moon rise over the ocean! The owners are sooo nice and hospitable! Our dog even loved it! Our children loved the room and the fact that they could run around and play. What made it even better is that it all happened on my Mother's Day weekend!! A wonderful family time we will never forget!! Thank you so much!

The perfect beach stay

by TripAdvisor Member armywife1221

The stay was wonderful. Marty (the owner) has done a unbelieveable job decorating. Each room has a beachy feel thats very inviting. Two of the rooms have bunk beds with lofts that are perfect for kids. Each room is equipped with a mini fridge , coffee maker and television. theres also a tiki hut kitchen where all of the guests can prepare their food themselves. The beach is just right accross the street. Their are also wonderful restaurants within walking distance or short bike ride. At the rear of the inn theres a river where you can fish or crab. Marty has gone above and beyond to make her inn a perfect retreat for her guests. If you are ever in the Flagler Beach area I highly reccomend the Si como no Inn

My family and I had the best time.

by TripAdvisor Member mcyds

We brought our dog and our 11 year old daughter and it rained the entire time, but we had so much fun. Our dog ran the beach, my daughter collected seashells and my husband and I reconnected. I could not have picked a better place to stay.

Thank you Marty and Carl, we loved it.
Nancy,Gordon,Corrin and Monty

Love Old Florida Stay

by TripAdvisor Member FloridaBuckeyes1

Stayed at the Si Como No one night. My husband and I had such a wonderful time. The hotel felt like something out of a movie. The rooms were delightful and the service you couldn't beat. The ocean view was unbelievable. Thanks for a wonderful experience. We will be back for more than one night next time.

It was the perfect place for us

by TripAdvisor Member Rip30

We had a reunion in Flagler Beach, and most of us stayed at Si Como No Inn. The rooms were clean and cheerful and the Tiki Hut was the perfect place for us to get together. The owners were very friendly and helpful with all of our needs and requests. We went to the beach, went kayaking, and barbecued, all at the inn, and many other activities were available near by. It is a great place for both kids and adults.

Perfect funky beach motel, and your dogs are welcome!

by TripAdvisor Member mrscoachb

Spent the 4th of July here with my husband and our 4 dogs. The location is perfect, just outside of downtown, and across the street from beach. The rooms were clean, comfortable and nicely equipped with fridge, sink and microwave. Marti and her family made all of us feel very welcome, both pets and people. There are very few places you can vacation with your dogs, and we are very appreciative of those who allow pets! Marti recommended Bing's Landing for launching our boat, and it was great. The Tiki hut was good for cooking our meals, and the resident dogs are very sweet. We hope to be back soon.

Flagler's Little Piece of Heaven

by TripAdvisor Member ToScottWithLove

A lot of places claim to treat you like family. The owners here really do and we truly needed nothing to feel like we were "home away from home". Even our dog can't wait to visit again

Wow, I needed that!!!

by TripAdvisor Member atwigfrom

Some times you don't even realize just how much you needed something until after the fact. This is not the first time I ever stayed at Si Como No Inn and as long as Karl and Marti own the place, it will definitely not be the last. In addition to the natural beauty, Karl and Marti have made this a magical place. Every time I go back there is something new and wonderful to behold, be it man made or God made. But there are also familiar things that do not change--friends who love you and are glad to see you. And every time I leave, I am happy (although sad to leave), refreshed, re-created and I just wish that everybody could experience this place and these most gracious and special hosts. I love you guys!!! Melissa

Wonderful, Wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member NCMountaingal

Si Como No Inn is by far the best kept secret in FL. We spent a restful, wonderful three days at this special place. Our hosts, Marti and Karl, were great. They made us feel so at home. In fact, we've made reservations to return in a couple of weeks with our golden retriever, Cody, who loved the resident pups. The beach was great and so was Si Como No Inn!

Comments