Aqua Mar Resort And Marina

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Fort Lauderdale

indigo restaurantindigo restaurant

Bananas FosterBananas Foster

Swim at your own riskSwim at your own risk

Waiting for the shuttleWaiting for the shuttle

Auto Parking at Ft. Lauderdale Cruise Ship Port

by DOROTHYDENNETT

What is the fee to park a car at the Cruise Ship Port while cruising? Dorothy

Re: Auto Parking at Ft. Lauderdale Cruise Ship Port

by Donna_in_India

Hi Dorothy - if you don't get an answer here post your question on www.cruisecritic.com. You should get one there. Welcome to VT and Happy Cruising!

Re: Auto Parking at Ft. Lauderdale Cruise Ship Port

by DSwede

I was on a cruise a few weeks ago from Ft. Lauderdale. I took a taxi in and walked by the entrance to the parking garage. I made a mental note walking by for future reference that parking there was posted $10/day

Travel Tips for Fort Lauderdale

Tipping

by cjg1

Royal Caribbean hands out an information sheet regarding customary gratuity amounts. Envelopes are provided in your stateroom the day before arrival back in the home port. You can put money in the envelopes for the appropriate staff or go to the customer service desk and have the gratuity added to your seapass account.

The Gratuity Guidelines are:
Dining Room Waiter: $3.50 per day per guest
Assistant Waiter: $2 per day per guest
Stateroom Attendant: $3.50 per day per guest
Head Waiter: $0.75 per day per guest

We generally overtip because we receive such excellent service.

Travis McGee con't 2

by rmdw

As often happens, I suppose, the area didn't look at all like I envisioned it would but c'est la vie! I was overjoyed to have found it!

If you're at all interested in how Florida has changed since the early 1960's then I'd strongly recommend you read some/all of the series. Some people might discard John D. MacDonald's writing as mere "pulp fiction" but it goes much deeper than that. It provides a fascinating expose of how Florida has drastically changed at the hands of developers over the past many decades.

Scotland on Piano with David Moore

by cjg1 about Crooner's

Our friends Nancy and Angie suggested we go to Crooner's to see David Moore's performance. David Moore is a funny , funny guy who plays piano and gives hysterical commentary. Our friend Nancy and David go way back and of course we had to see him for ourselves. We arrived early and had a seat in the lounge. The bunch of us sat close to the piano so we wouldn't miss a thing. David was hysterical and played a variety of classical tunes as well as some of his own creation such as "The Masochism Tango"; which was a laugh riot. He has fun interacting with the audience and I think most people aren't smart enough to get his witty brand of humor.

MY FIRST SUSHI

by moiraistyx about Tokyo Sushi

Since I had never had sushi, Jason thought it was about dang time that I had. He has a few favorite places around his house that he really likes so he took me to one. From the outside it looks like this place is gonna be dumpy, but once you walk in you see that it is not. We sat at the counter and were immediately give dishes of Ceviche. Jason tried to help me to learn how to use chop sticks. He laughed after the third time I dropped food on myself and asked the waiter from training chop sticks. I had much more success with these. After the Ceviche we had some Miso soup. I have to admit that I did not like the soup at all. Jason love it, but it just wasn't for me. For our main meal we ordered the Kame which is sushi and sashimi for two. With it you get a tekka roll, a kappa roll fourteen pieces assorted sushi and twelve pieces of assorted sashimi. A tekka roll is tuna rolled in rice and seaweed and a kappa roll is cucumber rolled in rice and seaweed. I liked both of these very much. The only piece of sashimi (fish) I did not care for was the salmon. The texture of it was gross for me. But I gobbled down the rest. The price of our main dish was $38 total.

Tokyo Sushi is openfor dinner Mondays thru Thursdays 5 PM to10:30 PM and Fridays and Saturdays 5 PM to11 PM on Sundays from 5 PM to 10 PM. Lunch is available Mondays thru Friday noon to 2 PM. My very first taste of sushi was the ceviche, which is fresh white fish marinated in tangy sweet vinegar sauce. It was soooo yummy.

Trina

by musbars about Nondescript Restaurants

This restaurant located right on the Fort Lauderdale beach in one of the newest hotels. Trina has very sofisticated design and gourmet food. with greate service. You can enjoy sunset right here. They serve breakfast on Sundays. Sea bass, meet, dont forget desert. Good selection of wines.

Comments