4525 El Mar Dr., Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida, 33308, United States

Booking.com Expedia.com Tingo.com

• monica71's Profile Photo

Home Away from Home!

My parents and I had a great time staying here in 2007. We had a 1 bedroom (room number 4) unit and we were very happy with it. The apartment is a decent size, with a fully equipped kitchen and 2 bathrooms (one full bathroom and one with a shower). The 2nd bathroom was small, but if you are a big person, you could easily take a bath in the other bathroom.
    There is also a laundry room on the premises and you could use it w/o a problem if needed. We even used the BBQ once since my dad went fishing and caught a nice size king fish that we cooked on the grill.
    Since my parents are old and my mom has trouble walking, I wanted to stay at a place close to the beach and also close to the fishing pier, where my dad could go fishing. The location could not have been better, you could see the beach from the patio (the beach is just across the street) and the fishing pier was 3 blocks south from here. The resort is very clean and the owners are very nice and friendly. It is not a 5 stars place, but it is very clean and it has a certain charm to it. The place just grows on you the more you stay here! The resort was almost full (just 2 rooms avail), but still very quiet. Everybody respected other's people privacy and the desire to rest while here. There were 2 couples with kids while we were there, but you could never hear the kids. The parents would take them to the beach every day and all the times they were at the pool, the parents were watching them and making sure they do behave and do not scream from the top of their lungs while swimming.
    The place turns into something special at night, when the owners turn on the lights that are seen all over the place and around the fence.
    It is for sure a place that we will return to if we will go back to Ft Lauderdale. I still feel sorry I did not know about this place on my other trips to Ft Lauderdale. I would have gladly stayed in Lauderdale By The Sea at this resort if I would have known about it. I would recommend this place to all the people I know. I know for sure that they will build great memories by staying here!

Unique Quality: unique place, great location, great room, great people!

More about Blue Seas Courtyard

blue seas courtyard is it damaged in Luderdale by the sea?

by nancyjean

We have reservations Dec1 for Blueseas courtyard in Lauderdale by the sea.WE wondered if anyone knows about if it was damaged.We also would like to know If Aruba and dameins beach bar is ok.WE really are concerned more about the town and people more than our vacation.We have adopted LBTS as our second home.It is so beautiful there we hope it made it with out a whole lot of loss.Thanks Nancy

Comments