Cheston House Gay Resort

520 N. Birch Road, Fort Lauderdale Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33304, United States
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Fort Lauderdale

Liz and I aboard the Emerald PrincessLiz and I aboard the Emerald Princess

Me and my JW BlueMe and my JW Blue

Bow to Bow-a thight fitBow to Bow-a thight fit

Me & My Baby GirlMe & My Baby Girl

by thinking

My husband and I are looking for a safe, quiet and secure furnished apartment or home to stay in while our permanent resident visa is processed in Miami. It will take at least 3-4 months for the French consulate to complete.

If possible, beginning from December 18th, 2007 for three weeks our family member, Tom, will be flying with us to Miami, but he must return to work in Paris.

We absolutely need a fast wireless internet connection, phone, washer-dryer, a kitchen.

If possible, I would like access to public transportation and not be very far from the Fort Lauderdale
Bridge Club located at 700 NE 6th Terrace, Fort Lauderdale where I hope to play bridge every afternoon.

If you know a good IYENGAR yoga teacher, personal trainer, hair stylist, please let me know.
Merci!

Re: PLEASE RECOMMEND A FURNISHED RENTAL FOR 3-4 MONTHS BEGINNING MID DEC OR EARLY JAN. 2008

by cmrsetfree

Go to Realtor.com or rent.com or forrent.com and look for rentals in Ft, Lauderdale based on the zip code of the club you want to be close to.
As far as hair dresser mine is Corinzo and he works at Zasa Salon Day Spa
954- 771-0255. There is also a good place on Las Olas Blvd. called Yellow Strawberry but I can't recomend anyone in that place that I had tried.
good luck!

by aliciahyett

Great Personal Training Facility in Miami is: Dubail Fitness Institute, 1785 SW 3rd Avenue, Miami, FL 33129, Phone # 305-859-2345. Ask for Dave. You can also visit their website at www.DubailFitness.com

Travel Tips for Fort Lauderdale

The Princess Patter

by cjg1

The Princess Patter is the Daily newsletter aboard Princess ships. The Patter informs passengers of the days activities, entertainment, daily drink specials, lectures, food options and port information. The patter is delivered every night to the guest's stateroom with information for the following day.

A Fun Martini Bar

by cjg1 about Crooner's Bar (Emerald Princess)

Crooner's is the Martini Bar on the Emerald Princess. The bar has several seating options: bar stools at the bar as well as couches and chairs with tables (some with window views). There is nighly entertainment at the bar with a piano player. The bar has a large selection of Martinis to chose from as well as wine, champagne, hard liquor and mixed drinks.

The drinks here are very good and a nice size. Liz and I found ourselves here daily for a drink and to catch some entertainment. The service here was phenomenal and we enjoyed chatting with the bartender Jake and several other patrons. It was a fun; yet relaxing place to hang.

My drinks of choice when at Crooner's were some Johnny walker Blue and their Mudslides. The JW Blue was only $12.50 a glass which to me was a good price. The Mudslides were in huge glasses and topped with whipped cream; very delicious. Liz was in a Margarita mode and stuck to her Margaritas at this bar. The Margaritas were served in very large glasses with plenty of salt on the rim. Orange and lime slices decorated the top of the glass. Casual but no bathingsuit attire.

AA to Fort Lauderdale

by cjg1

American Airlines is our airline of choice when travelling. Our flight went off without a hitch and was very comfortable. We landed earlier than expected and our luggage was one of the first off the plane. Getting in early in the day gave us plenty of time to enjoy a nice day in Miami before heading off to our hotel in Plantation.

cafe style

by doug48 about indigo

the indigo restaurant is located in the riverside hotel on las olas blvd. in downtown fort lauderdale. this very nice cafe style restaurant serves ecletic amerian fare. you can dine indoors in their elegant dining room or on their street cafe on las olas. indigo offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. a very nice restaurant to visit on las olas blvd.

Riding a Wooden Roller Coaster

by LeananSidhe

Right off I-95 between Sheridan and Stirling you will find Boomer's. They are home to the Dania Beach Hurricane.
Height: 100 feet
First Drop: 100 feet
Top Speed: 60 mph
Length: 3,200 feet
If you enjoy coasters, this is not to be missed. In addition, Boomer's houses an enormous arcade, bungee jumping, bumper boats and cars, and miniature golf.

Comments