Fort Lauderdale Plaza Hotel and Suites

3711 North Ocean Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33308, United States

Royal Beach Palace
Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

• Should be condemned

The franchisee owner at 5100 Florida 7 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319 CLEARLY does not care. The only thing that matters is the time share ripoff business running out of this location. I was denied a refund after making so many gross discoveries. I left and now will take the matter up with the board of health and the attorney general. I will boycott the Ramada chain and Wyndham. Ramada International was purchased by a company called Cendant, giving Cendant the worldwide rights to the Ramada name. Cendant spun off its hotel operations to now Wyndham Worldwide. Anyone burned at this hotel should file complaints here too.

Unique Quality: The compnay advertises that they have a 12000 square foot pool. They are using false advertising.

Directions: Make sure you note the address on this particular location and not to be confused with the other Ramadas

More about Fort Lauderdale

history centerhistory center

Creme Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake and WatermelonCreme Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake and Watermelon

CArnival makes caricatures for funCArnival makes caricatures for fun

One of the Solarium JacuzzisOne of the Solarium Jacuzzis

Looking for a restaurant 24/7

by GUYON

The first step of our trip in South Florida in December will be in Fort Lauderdale.
Due to the jetlag (6 hours) we know we will be awoke up around 4 or 5 on the morning and hungry. So, I am looking for a restaurant open 24/24 on N Atlantic Blvd or nearby.
The closest Denny's is at 4 miles from the hotel and I wish to find a breakfast which will be closer.
Thanks for the answers.

by lasvegas2010

What's the address?

by yvr

I would suggest that when you check into your accommodations, just ask at the front desk, seems the simplest way to find out, at least to me.

by GUYON

Seville Street.
But I foresee to use my car because there is no 24 H restaurant in the neighborhood.

by SunTanBob

The Floridan on East Las Olas has saved my life on many a 5 am dine. It's been a while but I understood they were always 24 hr. Strong local presence. On a scale of One to Five stars I give it an 8.

The Floridian Restaurant 954.464.4041.

Hope this helps. Enjoy Ft. Liquordale and So.Fla.

Travel Tips for Fort Lauderdale

Ft Lauderdale, and most of...

by JBER

Ft Lauderdale, and most of Florida, is land of the retired grandparents. The nice thing about Ft. Lauderdale is that it is close to Miami, a international city with younger spin to it. During the day, relax with Grandma and go shopping...at night, hit South Beach. Turn your family vacation into a night of intrigue and saucy fun.

In search of Travis McGee

by rmdw

When I lived in Mexico City in 1996/97 I did my very best to get absorbed into the culture, learn Spanish, etc. But after a while I did come to miss the complete lack of English in my life. One day, while browsing through a bookstore I came across a few books by John D. MacDonald about a fictional detective in South Florida named Travis McGee. Once I read a few I got hooked and just had to read the entire 21 book series dating from 1964 - 1985.

Think of Jim Rockford (James Garner's famous TV character) living on a houseboat at the Bahia Mar Yacht Club in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Travis is a rough & tumble fellow but with a good heart heart. Yet he can't seem to avoid the trouble that keeps coming his way!

Great Drinks and Good Service

by cjg1 about Bolero's(Navigator of the Seas)

Bolero's is one of the bar/lounges on the ship. They specialize in Latin music and make a great Mojito. Liz and I often find ourselves in Bolero's for a drink. The bartenders are always nice and the drinks are some of the best on the ship.

The lounge has nice chairs and tables lining the windows for some great ocean views while enjoying your cocktails. There is also plenty of seating at the bar.

Liz and I enjoyed our visit to Bolero's. I enjoyed a new drink for me: the Lava Flow. The Lava Flow was a combination of Pina Cola Dacquiri and Rasberry Daquiri swirled in a hurricane glass. Liz enjoyed a new drink as well: Mango Dacquiri. Both drinks were delicious and the bartenders were fun to talk with. Casual

At Sawgrass Mills

by GUYON about The food courts

Yes I know it's not the great gastronomy. But at the end of a travel, when all the money is far away (even if the change rate is profitable) ...

There are 2 food courts in the Sawgrass Mills.

Decent Food and Selection

by cjg1 about Horizon's Buffet (Emerald Princess)

The Horizon's Buffet is where we preferred to have our breakfast. The main dining room was okay the two days we ate there for breakfast but we preferred the variety of the buffet. The buffet had a large selection of bagels, toast, muffins, rolls, pastry, cereal, oatmeal, potatoes, bacon, sausage, ham, omelettes, cooked eggs, pancakes, quiche, donuts, waffles, fresh fruit and cheeses.

I enjoyed having a variety of choices especially when it came to eggs. Liz is a picky eater and likes to have several choices available to her especially cereals. The waiters mae sure that we had plenty of beverages whether it was fruit juices or iced tea. The food was surprisingly good and we always felt full after our meal. I enjoyed the apple and cream filled donuts as well as the quiche, bacon and hash browns.

Liz liked the fresh pineapple, watermellon,bacon, bread and cereal.

Comments