3110 Belmar Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33304, United States

Booking.com Travelocity eDreams

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Small hotel near the beach

I waited way too long to book a hotel, last time we cruised from here I got the Hyatt Pier 66 just a couple of days before on Priceline and I assumed I could do the same this time. But I hadn't factored in the crowds from the BSC college football game or people still on holiday break with their kids, most of the big hotels were fully booked and those that were left were $300+ per night. So I checked booking.com, I saw the Premiere Hotel but it was only listing a single. But then my husband looked at it and I decided to check their website and there was availability for $79 per night + tax if you prepaid.

Unique Quality: The location was perfect for us, the swim race on Saturday was just a couple of blocks up the street. Free parking under the building, was really glad to have a small car as it's a bit of a tight squeeze going down the ramp.

The rooms aren't fancy but they are clean and comfortable. It's a small 3 floor hotel, just a 1/2 block off the main road that runs along the beach. There was a microwave, DVD player and small refrigerator in the room.

The owners couldn't be nicer, they offered us a drink when we arrived, carried our luggage up. Free wifi with really fast connection plus there are several computer terminals in the lobby which I'm currently typing from.

The bathroom only had bar soap so bring your own toiletries.

We didn't use the pool but there is a small one at the hotel with chairs and they have towels for the pool or the beach which is across the street.

More about Premiere Hotel

Premiere stay at Premiere Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Cabiasso

I just got back from my week at Premiere in Fort Lauderdale Beach. The service was unreal. Everybody was really friendly 24/7. They gave me some great tips on restaurants, pubs, shopping, rentals, etc. I ended up saving serious $$$ and great memories. The efficiency I had was really clean and with a kitchen equipped with more than what I needed. I travel a lot in Europe and this was the biggest room I ever had for that rate. The beach is 10 secs away, I could even see the ocean from my balcony. Fort Lauderdale is an amazing town and the Premiere will always be my only choice.

ROI

by TripAdvisor Member manchesterzipo

I just got back with my family from our short vacation at Premiere. We wish it could have lasted longer.
The location was amazing, right in front of the ocean. Brilliant! The two rooms we booked were extremely clean and comfortable.
Besides, I found the wireless Internet quite handy.
The whole staff was always very attentive and helpful. By far our best experience in the US. We will come back next year, without a doubt.
Keep it up!
Manchester Fan

A Good Experience

by TripAdvisor Member helenjeanne

I stayed at this hotel with my daughter and her two girlfriends. We had a great time and liked the hotel for its casual and friendly atmosphere. The owners were helpful and down to earth. they loaned me a bike which I rode around town on. Then I rented a car to take longer trips and liked the free parking under the hotel. The entrance to the parking was small but I rented a small car so it worked out fine. We rented a suite which had two rooms, a kitchen and bathrooms. The decor was simple and refreshing, with clean bright white walls, bright blue and yellow bedspreads and clean white tile floors. It was spacious and just right for us. this is not a luxury hotel but that didn't bother us. It was fun to be so close to the beach and we felt safe here. I liked that the rooms were clean, every day sheets were changed and we had a nice big TV and free movies. This hotel fit my budget and offered more than I expected; therefore I would go back if I got a chance.

Great Stay!

by TripAdvisor Member Placesofrefuge

Super place to stay, great location and really nice people!

We got an up-grade when we arrived, they have bikes people can use as
well as beach chairs. The rooms are comfortable, however the air conditioning could be better. Over all, we had a great stay! We would
recommend staying there and we expect to stay there again.

Wouldn't stay here again

by TripAdvisor Member aus23

Was happy when my stay at this hotel was over. The air conditioner is so noisy it sounds like it's about to take off. People congregating around the pool could be heard clearly in the room and they tended to congregate well past 12am. One of the nights I was woken up at 3am by a bunch of drunken shouting guests that decided it was a good time for a swim. The checkin area was very messy and unprofessional looking. The room was big but needed some work, especially in the bathroom area where the taps were dilapidated and the one labeled cold was actually the hot water. The room shared a wall and locked door with the checkin area as well as a couple of wires that ran from our room to the checkin area. The parking was difficult to get out of and the wall looked like it had claimed a few victims. Maybe some of the other rooms aren't so close to the pool so will be quieter but I would never stay here again.

Great time over there !

by TripAdvisor Member Roxy_Romania

I stayed at this hotel and it was unbelievable! The location is few seconds away from the ocean, the atmosphere nice and quiet …a very good place to relax… the rooms were very clean, every day sheets were changed and kitchen equipped whit all that you need. The hotel staff always there to help you whit what you need to know place to visit, to have fun. The Premiere my first option in Fort Lauderdale.

The Choice for Family in Ft Lauderdale

by TripAdvisor Member motherteresa

What a nice experience! This property is 1/2 block from the ocean, with the ocean view from the pool and veranda. We stayed in the two bedroom/2 bath with kitchen on the first floor. Never heard our neighbors in any direction. The property is very clean. Probably the nicest, most responsive management you could find anywhere. You don't have to ask for anything....they'll offer it! Fort Lauderdale is very expensive, but the rates here were affordable. The kitchen helped, but you'll be hard pressed to find a grocery. A few 7-11's in the area, or ask the desk for the directions for the grocery a few miles away. The Palm Grill restaurant is affordable at lunch, a few blocks away and great food. A 24 hour pizza parlor is a few blocks away and was great for pie! Overall, we enjoyed our time here, for over a week. Go to their website directly, or call them. They were very accommodating.

general overview,detailed.

by TripAdvisor Member leedsSharon

stayed here in june,wife,2 kids,this in not a hotel-its a 3 story MOTEL,lets be honest,if your paying short money you KNOW what your getting in florida they are all the same,old,tired etc. if you love to complain,no soap etc pony up the $$$ and stay upscale so the rest of us don't have to read about your horrible time,the place is a 1 star thats IT,but what it lacks inside it more than makes up for elsewhere,the location is PRIME,walk to beach,thurs-sun trolley stops outside the door and goes to downtown las olas,this place is top notch,nothing but bars,clubs,eatries all in 1 location,spoiled for choice,12 minute walk will bring you to a1a and las olas with a smaller version of the above,parking under MOTEL is VERY tight,cheapest rate you can find for this location,$95 P\n,2b-2b in june,we don't spend a lot of time in the unit so its not a hardship to ignore the inside,this family will bend over backwards to see you have everything you need,service here still means something,if you want fun in the sun at a good price premiere is a great choice,if you want to complain stay somewhere else

Felt Like Home

by TripAdvisor Member pettraveler07

This is a family owned hotel, and with that comes friendliness and caring. I would like to thank the owner Fred. He went the extra mile, at check-in, I realized I forgot my credit card at home. I was amazed he knew nothing about me but allowed me to check-in. After an hour or so my friend was able to pay for my stay. This type of service the big hotels may not go the extra mile to accommodate you. Thanks again Fred.

Nice management, clean rooms but building needs an outside renovation

by TripAdvisor Member RalfBeier

We stayed for four days in a groundfloor effiency at the pool. It was large and clean but old and used. The walls were new painted. The staff was very friendly and you get a free internet access at the lobby. There is only a short way to the beach.

But he hotel needs more than a litlle remodeling of its outside. It looks much worser than like the fotos showing at the homepage. The big lobbywindows wasn't cleaned since weeks or months....

All in all it is that what you get for the money in the area around.

Comments