Silver Seas Beach Resort

101 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33304, United States

Booking.com Tingo.com Travelocity

• mello6732's Profile Photo

Great little beachfront hotel

Great little resort located next to the Ritz Carlton on fort lauderdale beach. Why stay at the Ritz when you can stay at the Silver Seas for a whole lot less! Staff was remarkably friendly and hospitable.

Unique Quality: Pool located on the 2nd floor a +++

More about Fort Lauderdale

briney's pubbriney's pub

Cheesecake with StrawberriesCheesecake with Strawberries

The eaterty area of buffet-pig outThe eaterty area of buffet-pig out

Ready to cruiseReady to cruise

Little Inn by the Sea

by vanderlust

Has anyone stayed at this B&B recently? I am finding VERY mixed reviews regarding this property. I have found little here on VT and what I have found is more than 3 years old. The information given on their website makes it look too good to be true.

Thanks

by cochinjew

I have heard in america all too often: if it is too good to be true, it probably is. I like booking my own hotels and more than once have been bitten.. the internet is a good way to show as well as hide.. just this last weekend, chose a hotel in normandie in france looking at the website, nice pictures but the reality was far from the charm it portrayed. if you can see any tripadvisor hints at their website, i would generally follow it..but beware a lot of hotel owners put glowing reports about their hotels on the tripadvisor site.
Hope you get a review from someone who has stayed there recently. Good Luck

by vanderlust

Thanks for the responses. Pedro, thanks for the tip on blue seas courtyard. Should we stay away from the Lauderdale by the Sea area or just this particular inn?

by Hotel954

If your in need of a great recommendation for your stay in Fort Lauderdale, please contact me and I will be more than happy to guide you in the right direction.

Warm regards,

Nikia

by vanderlust

Thank you Nikea but we have already returned from our Florida trip.

Travel Tips for Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Tip

by rtschneider

My favorite thing? The palm trees! None of those in the Midwest! You know, I do like living in the Midwest. It is so central to everything in the USA and therefore road trips become second nature but I love to see what other states have to offer and I think it's so cool! I guess that is why I love to travel so much!

Butterfly World At this place...

by hayward68

Butterfly World
At this place you walk around inside while thousands of butterflies flit and fly around you. I’ll admit I got a little freaked out by them being so close to me but I persevered and made it through in one piece. There’s also a few areas for birds, I can’t believe I went in them as I’m scared of birds (I’m such a sissy) but I found it really cool. Especially the hummingbirds.

3600 W. Sample Rd.,

Coconut Creek

in Tradewinds Park

(954) 977-4400

Grab some Drinks and be entertained

by cjg1 about Ixtapa Lounge(Navigator of the Seas)

Iztapa is one of the main lounge areas. Many activities hapen here from Bingo, Karaoke, Dance lessons and some late night dancing. The lounge looks like Mexican ruins and has some interesting accents. During the day it's pretty empty but at night it really is packed full of people drinking and dancing.

The Best Greek Restaurant

by apbeaches about Greek Islans Taverna

Amazing Greek Restaurant with the most amazing lamb chops I've ever tasted. We got there early beating the lines that soon formed out the door. Our waitress was attentive as she maneuvered huge trays of food through the crowds. Salad, hummus, spinach pie, mousakka, lamb chops, stuffed peppers, fish were just wonderful.

Steaks and Seafood

by cjg1 about Crown Grill

The Crown Grill is one of the specialty restaurants aboard the Emerald Princess. You need reservations for the Gril and a $20 fee is charged to your account. The restaurant is situated in an out of the way area of the ship (nice and quiet perfect for a romantic dinner). The decor has dark wood, marble accents and an overall inviting feeling.

The menu specializes in seafood and steaks. The portions here are huge and the food is excellent.

Comments