4350 Executive Circle, Fort Myers, Florida, 33916, United States

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd

A gem in Fort Myers

by TripAdvisor Member compasstraveller

It was my first time in the Hampton Inn (I've always stayed in another hotel in Fort Myers) and I frankly did not know what to expect -- and I was really impressed and will always stay there when I travel to Fort Myers! It is a terrific new hotel, very clean, with spacious rooms and really great service. I arrived very late on my first night and was greeted with a warm friendly smile and a very helpful front desk clerk. My room was large and had a fabulous bed (I travel a lot and always care about the bed). The whole place is spic and span, and I enjoyed the breakfast in the morning (excellent coffee!). There also seemed to be a friendly person wherever I turned -- the desk staff, the breakfast workers, even housekeeping. I highly recommend this hotel!

A great home base for day trips in SW Florida

by TripAdvisor Member MassTraveller78

We stayed here for a week and it completely met our needs for a "home base" in SW Florida as we ventured out on a series of day trips in the region. The hotel is within an hour or two of Sanibel, Captiva, the Everglades, and a few nature/wildlife reserves that are all great for people interested in viewing and photographing birds and other critters (alligators, etc.). It's also handy if you want to see the Red Sox at Spring Training in downtown Ft. Myers! ... The hotel itself still feels new and clean, the rooms (we had a standard, not a suite) are good, clean, and of average side. Beds are really nice and comfy. We liked the breakfast options, and it was nice to be able to get a free cup of tea/coffee in the afternoon, too. We used the "business center" to check our email and the weather reports -- very handy. We also used the "fitness center" where there's a treadmill, recumbent bike, and an elliptical machine. I swam in the pool one evening -- it's not large, but it was nice and clean. We would stay here again.

Hospitable - Clean - Accomodating - Convenient

by TripAdvisor Member Royzee

Stayed here for four nights with my adult daughters to see the Red Sox Spring Training games and take in some FL sun. One daughter arrived with the flu. The staff at the hotel was most accomodating (Thanks Linsey!) in helping us get the exact types of rooms we needed. The cleaning staff is great and keeps the place spotless. It is fairly new so that also helps in the "clean" dept. Rooms were pretty spacious - with bigger than average size mini-fridges and microwaves in each room. Some rooms have flat screen TV's, others don't, but all the TV's are decently large-screened.
Beds were very comfy.
The pool is heated and fairly small; nice landscaping. But it is outside near the highway and a small airport so there is pretty constant noise during the day. No hot tub, either. Fitness center was a large room with 1 treadmill, 1 cross-trainer, 1 bike. Looks like they are going to be adding more equipment. The hotel is very convenient to shops and restaurants. There is a family type restaurant- AlliGators Florida Bar & Grill that's about a 10 minute walk from the hotel . 20 minute drive to City of Palms Park ( Winkler to Cleveland to Edison). About 2 1/2 miles from Rt. 75. Decent complimentary breakfast ( one hot item, juice, pastries and bagels, hot & cold cereal, pretty good coffee). Washer and Dryer are available and there's a free business center where you can print out your boarding passes. A very clean, comnfortable Hampton Inn with exception staff & service.

Lived Up to the Reviews

by TripAdvisor Member laujac

We stayed for two nights to catch a few Spring Training games. As a Hilton Diamond member I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this was, by far, the nicest that I have encountered. There was an abundance of staff visible our entire stay... from the front desk... to maintenance... to housekeeping... to the kitchen staff... and each of them greeted us with a smile and a "hello". The rooms were on par with many Hilton's that I have stayed... nice bedding, marble bath counters... but inline with all Hampton Inns there were no executive amenities. The breakfast buffet was the only slight disappointment as the scrambled eggs were not edible... but there was much more to select from... cereals, bagels, muffins, danishs, yogurts, fruit.

Would recommend without hesitation.

A Wonderful Easter Weekend

by TripAdvisor Member Raven1967

I just stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Colonial Blvd this past weekend. I tried this hotel because they were rated number 1 on your site and close to downtown. I was not disappointed. Everything at the Hotel was amazing. I have stayed at a lot of Hamptons throughout the country but this hotel was a cut above. From the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in to the clean and upscale breakfast area, I could not believe that this was a Hampton. The staff was extremely friendly. I never saw one employee without a smile. My girlfriend was not feeling well and I called to the Front Desk to ask if they had any Tums in the little gift shop. I said I would be down, but the Front Desk person (a really wonderful lady who work that morning-I wish I could remember her name) said she would bring it up to the room, and within 2 minutes there she was knocking on the door. I was blown away. Clean, Comfortable, Great Service perfect location, I could not be happier.

Wonderful Experience

by TripAdvisor Member smlb393

We have stayed at a number of hotels over the years but for the price, cleanliness, comfort and amenities this hotel ranks among the best. The rooms are spacious, the beds and chairs comfortable and the size of the TV was a surprise. The AC was quiet in comparison to other hotels, with controls that actually work.The bathrooms were spotless and we had plenty of GOOD linen. The room overall was well decorated and attractive. The dining room displayed an excellent continental plus style breakfast with hot foods, bagels,donuts, toast muffins etc. and ALL the accudiments. There was a large screen HD TV to enjoy while we were having breakfast. The dining room is well appointed and clean. The pool area was clean and the pool water was crystal clear. Plenty of lounge chairs and tables.
The staff was curtious, prompt, and very pleasant, attending to all our needs. We liked the "snack store" for munchies without having to leave the hotel.
Overall our experience exceeded our expectations. We believe it is unbeatable for the price and are looking forward to our next stay.

a satisfying experience

by TripAdvisor Member jimr44

Having read all the reviews here, I concur. The staff and the facilty were great. We were in town for the NCBA world series and the location was fine, within a few minutes of the stadium. We had a 2 year old with us and the staff made him feel a part of their family. He enjoyed the pool especially. Thanks to everyone.

Perfect Place

by TripAdvisor Member mfox18

Our family loved our stay at this Hampton Inn. We spent a week at the hotel recently and wish all of our vacations had been this perfect. The staff was very friendly and kind. The whole hotel was very clean and the room was spacious. The next trip to Ft. Myers will definately be spent at this location!

ggp27

by TripAdvisor Member ggp27

Wow, what a great vacation. Spent a week with my family and could not of had a better time. Hotel staff very friendly and most helpful (not often found at other hotels). Hotel room was spacious and clean. Pool was just right for our child.

We used this as our base and took several day trips.

Very nice stay

by TripAdvisor Member VacaBird

This is one of the nicer Hamptons we have stayed in. It was convenient to have a fridge and microwave. The room was clean and things were in good working order. The pool was a bit small, but very nice with a fountain and patio area. Staff was helpful and pleasant. Breakfast area kept very clean, and food was good (standard offerings for Hampton). Would stay again if in the area.

Waiting oustside in the early evening sunlightWaiting oustside in the early evening sunlight

High chairHigh chair

Old phonograph machinesOld phonograph machines

edison, ford and firestoneedison, ford and firestone

Comments