16450 Corporate Commerce Way, Fort Myers, Florida, 33913, United States
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Booking.com

More about Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU

Great place

by TripAdvisor Member MDRTampa

The Homewood Suites in Ft. Myers was perfect for us, in all aspects. It was well run, clean, rooms are large and equipped very well, the breakfast was good and it is in a good location. We will be making more trips to Ft. Myers, and this WILL be our place to stay.

Very nice new property with a very cordial and professional staff.

by TripAdvisor Member flboatguy

We like to stay at Homewood Suites, especially on family trips because of the space, meals and other accomodations. Sometime a new property is still in the ramp up mode, this one was up running and doing a great job.

A Great place for a remote company meeting

by TripAdvisor Member JohnTav

We needed a place to have an evening and all day company meeting with a few memeber os the staff. Traveling in was easy by car and by plane. The property was gracious to allow us to meet there. The rooms were great with all you needed. Staff was always looking at how they could help you. Plus they smiled a lot.

Perfect

by TripAdvisor Member ntfornutin

Perfect stay, I love this Hotel. I just stayed at this homewood suites because the Embassy Suites did not have any rooms, I have stayed at that hotel 5 seperate times now, its just perfect for a night stay. weekend gettaway, or a work week.

Simply wonderful

by TripAdvisor Member mcleodsim

I am a very satisfied customer as usual, of all the Hilton hotels, Homewood Suites is my favorite, the hotel amenities and the extremely courteous, friendly staff are some of the reasons why I will always keep coming back.

This new property was no exception, was extremely pleased with my stay

Homewood Suites is a great place to stay.

by TripAdvisor Member Coke_Bob

I do a lot of traveling with my job, and I'm very impressed with Hilton Homewood Suites. The rooms are great, the staff is wonderful, and I put a lot of value in the high quality meals that are provided. This is my fourth stay in this hotel, and I plan on using your facility every time I'm in town. The very reasonable corporate rates keep my budget in line during these tough economic times. Thank-you for all you do.

So many good things to say, where do I begin?

by TripAdvisor Member hartattack

We were impressed from the minute we walked in the door. The front desk person (neglected to get her name) was very friendly and professional, the lobby made you feel like it was a room in someones home and was decorated very modern but classy. I loved the decor throughout the hotel, particularly in our suite. The suite room was gorgeously decorated and the layout and space was used well. My husband and I can not say enough about how comfortable the bed was. We were staying in the hotel for two nights while visiting friends close by and then we were leaving and going to Naples beach for the remainder of the week, but after seeing this hotel, the rooms and sleeping so well in the great bed and I still haven't mentioned the great breakfast buffet....we wish we would have stayed the entire week in this hotel and just visited the beach during our stay...Great job and we will definetly come again! Victoria Stawicki, Thank you for wonderful hospitality and Tonya your breakfast buffet was awesome!!

This hotel is the best value I have come across in 23 years of business travel.

by TripAdvisor Member gchomic

Brand new...very clean
Hot dinner and breakfast
Great location....mall across the street
Great price