2.5 out of 5 stars2.5 Stars

Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Similarly priced and rated as other 2.5 star hotels

• Don't waste your money**HORRIBLE**

the pictures on the website are NOTHING like what the rooms are. In advance of our stay, I emailed the hotel letting them know that my husband is being deployed for the Army overseas and this trip was our getaway together before he goes. I asked them to let me know if there was anything they could suggest to make it special. Well they should have said 'if you want it special, don't stay here"!!! Absolutely horrible. We had room 1201. Which is directly on the beach. And here are a few of the reasons I would NEVER stay here or recommend ANYONE stay here:
    *bathroom door did not close
    *outdated vertical blinds were warped - so no matter what we tried, could not get them closed all the way. so forget privacy or sleeping in.
    *floor was so dirty, you could see the color changes in the grout from where there is traffic & no traffic (grout under table & in closet was white - everywhere else was disgusting)
    * floor was also so dirty that we could not or would not walk without shoes on *yuck*
    * beds are VERY old. Ever see that cartoon where one person is laying on the bed & then someone gets on the other side of the bed & it 'pops' the other person out of bed? well I think they got their idea for this cartoon from these beds. I wouldn't have this bed in my house for my DOG to sleep on much less expect a guest to get a good night sleep
    *room had a 'balcony' or porch overlooking the beach. well while you are sitting on this 'porch' you are directly in front of the air conditioner. And the air coming out of the air conditioner was VERY hot. Not to mention, we are in Florida in July!!! So no way that is nice, relaxing or refreshing.
    * the beach was very small, very narrow & VERY crowded
    * the parking lot directly beside our room was a very busy walkway from the parking lot & street to the beach. So the public was constantly walking by. And at some points, even used the concrete directly in front of our 'porch' to store their belongings while they were at the beach or getting their car

I was so upset because it was important to me that this time I had with my husband was supposed to make special memories while he is serving our country. I was crying because this hotel/room was a disaster & I did NOT want these memories for us. I would NEVER stay here again & I would suggest you don't either. VERY deceptive pictures & VERY disgusting hotel!!!!

Directions: Beachfront

• tvdandy's Profile Photo

Great deal for the budget traveler

The hotel is slightly rundown, and my room did have a few sand foot prints, but so what. Mostly it was clean and located directly on the beach with an excellent rate. The room is slightly small, but who cares, what the hell are you doing in your room anyway, get out their and enjoy the beach!!
    Located right by the pier and Times Square as well.

More about Pierview Hotel & Suites

Extended Stay America

by Aragina about Extended Stay America

From $40 a night, - $299.00 a week depending on Location. They are small apartments in their own right and can be hired for the day, the week or month, the rates beat hotels every time. Over 430 hotels located coast to coast, designed especially for value-conscious travelers

Another Famous Hotel Chain

by seagoingJLW about Hilton Hotel Family

Included in this chain are the following name brands:
Conrad Hotels
Doubletree
Embassy Suites Hotels
Hampton Hotels
Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton

The different names offer different types of accommodations. Hampton Hotels include a breakfast. This group of hotels runs from the top of the line to inexpensive accommodations.

Hotels and Motels in Miami are...

by shalomc

Hotels and Motels in Miami are realativly cheap (less than 100$) but on weekends the prices rise by at least 50%.
What I did was stay at an excellent motel 20 minutes away from Miami at Ft. Lauderdale. The motel was excellent, clean, swimming pool, breakfast and close to the beach all for 34$ !!! The name of it was: Sun Rise Inn. Giagantic Room with refrigerator, microwave etc.

A two level small motel and...

by Don_Wright

A two level small motel and efficiency apartments right on Clearwater Beach, between the main big resort hotels. Right on the beach. Leave the windows open, and experience the warm Gulf breezes. Inexpensive, and right there.

Good value comfortable hotel

by Sambawalk about Country Inns

Kissimmee is always an economical area where theme parks visitors would stay. I stayed there for 4 nights during my visit to Orlando. The room is clean and cosnidered spacious for 3 abults. It has free internet access in-room. The breakfast spread is adequate, no egges and sausages thought. I got a good deals for US$70/nights for 3 adults including breakfast (Oct 2007). My sister and mother were happy with this otel as it has a nice pools and open area for relax and walking area. Country Inns is a chain hotels/Inns with hotels country wide and international. Check out their website. See more pics for the room and facilities.

The Park Central Hotel - Art...

by gabriellefox

The Park Central Hotel - Art Deco District
I think I paid about $115 for a double room per night including a buffet breakfast served in the downstairs restaurant. One of the Art Deco Hotels in the Art Deco district.
Bright, clean, spacious rooms with Satalite TV, Radio, Fridge, Bar and Air Con.

I don't stay in too many...

by nuker

I don't stay in too many hotels while in Florida because I stay with my wife's parents.
On the water are more expensive than inland. If you are going to Florida for the beaches, make sure you get a hotel on the waterfront. If you are going for other reasons, stay a mile inland and same some money. Many are related to the 'tourist attraction' you are planning to visit. Try and get a deal for the attraction and the hotel rolled into one. The WWW offers great deals, as well as travel agents.

Great Bargains

by faziamack about Orlando Area

Recently visted the Epcot center with family and stayed at the Choice hotles' property
Comfort Inn. I was a bit leary about the standard but when I checked in, the experience was
pretty good. I aslo found out that I could take the hotel's free shuttle to Disney and get picked up as well. That saved us the hassle of parking the car and paying for it, plus money if we were to take a cab . If you are travelling with family, it might be a good idea to check with the nearby hotels and see if they provide free shuttle service to points of interest. Party On!! Free shuttle service helped us quite a bit.

Why stay inside the park?

by Fullmoonfever about All Hotels in Universal Studios

There are several advantages to staying inside the park. What are they you ask?

Ok,
1) The price to stay at each hotel is per person price. This makes the cost seem high, but tickets to both parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are included in the price.

2) Express pass is included. You use your key card to your room as an express pass. Just show it to ride attendants to get in the express line!

3) A one-day admission to another park is included.

4) And one movie pass for each person is also included.

5) Transportation to and from the park is provided free. Various water taxies do this. So, if you are only going to the park during your Orlando visit, you won't have to rent a car.

6) You won't have to pay $10.00/$15.00 USD each day for parking.

What, you haven't booked yet? Well get movin!!! This is a great deal for those that only want to go to Universal Studios while being in Orlando.

HotelsHotels

Hotels

by mottola

Hello,
Someone knows these 2 hotels il Florida ?
1) Hotel Marina Del Mar Resort in Key Largo
2) Pink Shell Beach Resort & Spa in Fort Myers Beach
If yes, are they a good choice ?
Gianluca

RE: Hotels

by donato1899

The pink shell is nice. It is right on the water in Ft. Myer's beach. You can walk to shops, bars and restaurants. Very popular and nice place.
The Marina del Mar is on US#1 in North Key Largo. Also a very nice area.

RE: RE: Hotels

by sarahjayn

i agree. i stayed at the pink shell on my birthday once, and it was nice. the staff is really attentive and friendly.

Comments