Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Fort Walton Beach

1325 Miracle Strip Parkway East, Fort Walton Beach, Florida, 32548, United States

Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach
Expedia.com FourPoints.com Booking.com

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Very Nice!

I enjoyed my stay here very much. Always felt safe and the room was comfortable and so pretty and clean. They have every thing you need. A wonderful bed, TV, internet access, frig, microwave and coffee maker! The service was excellent here! Great exercise and weight room too!

Unique Quality: The pool area is so beautiful and they have a wonderful picnic and play area for kids. Loved the restaurant and bar too! Oh, the gift shop is pretty neat too!

• spartan's Profile Photo

The beach is right out your front door

One of the better hotels in Ft. Walton Beach with the best rooms being the ones that face the ocean

Unique Quality: 217 rooms, non-smoking rooms and disabled facilities available, beachfront location, 2 restaurants (with breakfast included), lounge, 2 outdoor pools (1 heated), 2 hot tubs.

Directions: Located next to the Floriada Gulfarium and right on the beach.

More about Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Fort Walton Beach

Bonnie had other plans for us!

We stayed 3 days until Tropical Storm Bonnie changed our plans. Other than our keys "expiring" twice and having to get them reprogrammed and Housekeeping not able to speak English, it was fine. The breakfast buffet was fabulous, the pool was very nice. We would stay there again.

So glad I checked around 1st when I got there!!!!!

So glad I checked around 1st when I got there!!!!! The original plan was to stay on the bayside because we brought the jet-ski. The cancellation requirements were 48 hours in advance and I just didn't feel comfortable with that having not seen the room 1st. I decided to chance it with a walk in, knowing hotels might be full and we would stay further inland if necessary. The bayside rooms in general were not very nice (and that is being nice) and the carpets had that wet smell. So we went over to Four Points (very nice) 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, Full breakfast for 2 (saugage, eggs, bacon, and lots more) and got a nice room with a fridge and microwave and hi-speed internet for not that much more!!!!!! Very happy with how it all worked out. I was able to keep an eye on the jet ski since they have a great big parking lot. (I don't even think I could turn the trailer around on those bayside places) And it was right on the beach!!!!! Highly recommended. If the Four Points reads this reveiw, maybe they will send me some discount coupons!!! :) See you next year!!

We'll be returning to the Four Points

We arrived at Fort Walton Beach just as Hurricane Frances was passing by. The first morning, there were only 2 other couples at the breakfast buffet. As the week went on, more people arrived, but the staff was just as efficient & pleasant when the place was busy as they were when it was deserted. We really enjoyed the free breakfast buffet - lots of choices, not just the usual bagels & donuts. Housekeeping always had our room cleaned by the time we were finished with breakfast. The grounds were absolutely beautiful & the 2 swimming pools were great. We opted for the more economical pool-view room with a private patio & were very pleased with it. The beach didn't seem crowded at all - probably because the Gulfarium is located next to the Sheraton on one side & the nearest hotel on the other side is rather far away. The only thing that I didn't like was the worn carpeting in the room - my little boy caught his toe in a frayed loop the first night we were there & tore part of his toenail off. Other than that, our stay was perfect & we plan to return as soon as possible . . . assuming that Hurricane Ivan left the place intact.

Best hotel on the gulf for the price. Couldnt be better

by TripAdvisor Member kingroofing

We visited this hotel right before memorial day weekend. The weather was great, yet it wasnt really crowded badly. I cant tell you how great this place was. Best hotel I ever stayed in. The staff was freindly. The breakfast buffet is full service and has a wonderful selection. The view was great. You cant beat this hotel for the price. Rooms are clean and updated. Check in went without a hitch. Beach service on the property. I do not think some people reviewing understand how to rate this hotel. They say its great and then give it 2 dots??? This is a wonderful hotel and we will be staying again.

Extremely satisfied!

We stayed at The Four Points in July of 2004. Our room was clean and the view was beautiful. We stayed ocean side (which I suggest). The beach was clean and uncrowded. Chairs, umbrellas and water sport vehicles were all on the same property.
Only ate breakfast at the restaurant. It was adequate, pretty good considering it came with the room. The menu did not change much from day to day. Convenient for an early start in the mornings.
I would suggest this hotel to any one. The location was great and we were completely satisfied with the room and the beach. Would love to go back soon! Can't wait!

Best of the Best

Rooms and the hotel grounds are exceptionally clean and tidy.
The breakfast buffet is superb for both quality and quantity of food served with a nice assorted variety to select from. We have stayed there on three occasions and wouldn't consider another hotel on the Florida panhandle.

Wonderful!

We stayed at Four Points November 21 and 22. The 1st floor was being renovated from the hurricane and the hotel was up and running anyway. We had the best service from a staff who was there when you needed them and left you alone when you didn't. The breakfast was unbelievable and the servers went above and beyond what we expected. The rooms were clean and extremely comfortable. We recommend this hotel to our friends and will always return when we visit our family in Ft Walton Beach.

eh, okay

We had a room on the sixth floor of the 'tower' right on the beach. Our stay was January 9, 2005. The room was clean and average size. The furnishings were well-worn and dated, however the hotel is planned to undergo a renovation of all furnishings later this year (a bulletin board with swatches, pictures, etc. detailing the changes is located in the lobby).

Our stay included the breakfast buffet which is more along the lines of a Shoney's breakfast buffet - not the usual continental-type muffins, etc. that you would expect from a Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn. The server there was very friendly and helpful as were the front desk attendants. I would definitely consider the value of this full breakfast in the overall cost of staying here.

Another good aspect of staying here is that I imagine there's not a great deal going on, on either side of the hotel, so that the beach is primarily for the 4-Points hotel guests. During our visit, the beach right in front of the hotel was off-limits as Ft.Walton is in the midst of rebuilding the some of the beach dunes.

My husband and I are admitted 'hotel snobs'. We stay in hotels approximately 130 nights/year. This hotel was adequate, comparable with a lower-end Hampton Inn (which we consider the McDonald's of the hotel industry - you always know what to expect and it's most always neither bad nor great). Thanks to all who review here on TripAdvisor - we appreciate everyone's opinions when we 'shop' for a hotel and always check this site.

Comments