Bay Beach Inn

Priceline Booking.com

I Had A Great Stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 5, 2009

First off, I must say that im not to fond of staying at hotels. This was actually the first time I'd really not had any complaints. My name is Jeremy and I'm originally from Richmond, Va. I moved to Pensacola, Fl in search of new scenery and a different atmosphere. When I first arrived I rented a hotel for a week until I could find a home. That is how I ended up at the Bay Beach Inn. To my suprise, the hotel was actually very nice. I say that because I've read some bad reviews about it on the internet. That just go's to show you that some times you just actually have to try something and find out on your own instead of believing what some people say. There was very good and prompt service during my whole stay. The view was beautiful. I must say that it was absolutely the most relaxing and calming thing ever. I'm glad I moved here. Also, the rooms were very clean and everything was well stocked. They had velur blankets underneath the main comforter on the beds, too. The pool was also very clean. Another thing that I thought was unique was that they had a great New Orleans style restaraunt attached to the hotel which serves awesome jambalya. Its actually called Jambalya's. Overall, I would give this hotel a 4.5/5 and thats very good considering that I don't usually have good experiences at hotels. I hope this information was helpful.

Nearby Bay Beach Inn

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Gulf Breeze Travel Forum

Need advice about Gulf Breeze, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Gulf Breeze and ask our Answer Gurus.

Gulf Breeze Travel Guide