2.5 out of 5 stars2.5 Stars

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 23% more than similarly rated 2.5 star hotels

• HORRIBLE!

The service was not good at all! Several attendants at the desk was very rude. There were many out of town guest needing to print documents off line for travel - they did not allow use of the printer. There was a dead roach in my bathroom, carpet was not clean. Boric acid was in the elevators. People were smoking weed and in and out the room across the hall from my room. I reported this to the front desk - security never showed up. The shuttle only went to Walmart and the airport. It didn't go to the surrounding areas at all. The ice machines on two floors were out. There was a smashed roach on the snack machine - OMG! We had to call the front desk three times in 30 minutes to bring a shaving razor to our room. The floor that we stayed on smelled like stinky garbage - I was gagging with the combined smell of weed! The windows were patio filty... Around the toliet was not clearn...Horrible....Horrible....Horrible...

Unique Quality: Two drivers were very friendly....Mario and Jesus.

• Dont like it

I'm only staying here because of morice, thank God for him. I rather howard johnson plaza nw 103rd anyday than this hotel. This me and my sisters second stay here and we are not coming back at all. some of the front desk staff is sooooooo rude they would stand there and argue in front of the hotel guest, they have you waiting for service for the longest time. They dont have to worry about us again because we will not return to this hotel again. And i will let others know about the service rendered.

Unique Quality: Did not care at all.

• Excellent for Corporate Events and Overnight Stay

My company hosted a business event and corporate luncheon at the Ramada for 40 people. The property has been completely remodeled and is very attractive and affordable. The management and staff are quite accomodating and the food was excellent. I spent one night at the hotel before returning home and found my room to be comfortable and immaculate. We have already booked another event for August. Highly recommended.

Unique Quality: Completely remodeled, ample meeting space, good food, nice pool are, pretty banquet room.

• DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL

We stayed here for one night. This was the worst hotel EVER. We arrived around 8pm. Got checked in and was given our key card for our room. We go to the room, but the key doesn't work. My husband goes back to the front desk. She does something in the system and then returns with my husband to the door and tries it. It opens. She apologizes and leaves. A little after midnight, I hear someone trying to get into our door. It stops and then 5 minutes, I hear the same thing. I get up and look through the peep hole and see a couple. I tell them through the door "You have the wrong room." They leave. 5 minutes later the front desk CALLS our room and asked for our last name. She then proceeded to tell us we were assigned to the room next to us, even though everything we had was assigned to our room. So glad she woke us up to tell us this. Nice!! Besides this, the room was terrible. Very dirty. The toilet leaked. Plus, you are RIGHT next to the freeway. I went to talk to the manager, Jean Burke, in the morning, but she was too busy to talk to me. My husband and I got in the shuttle to head to the airport. The driver was telling us that so many people leave this hotel with complaints. The customer service is TERRIBLE! The driver told me this as well. I'm writing a letter to the Ramada Corporation. If you stay here... good luck.

Unique Quality: Nothing!