Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach

Seniors Road Trip Beaches
See Amenities

Not much for grounds, but on the 1A highway

by written on December 16, 2011

We stayed for a conference over at the Westin, and I thought I would share some photos of the lobby and nearby area. Didn't eat at the restaurant, but the rooms were spacious and quite pleasant. The service was very good and all in all I would stay here again if on a business trip. Not where I would stay for a beach vacation, but if everything else was booked, you can walk to the beach.

Directions: On the island or whatever you call the stip of land where the beach is!

toddecus's Profile Photo

Wishing I had planned a party in my room

by written on December 16, 2011

This crowne plaza was pleasantly nicer than most of the Crowne Plaza hotels I have stayed at. There were some minor miss-fire's when I first arrived, like lightbulbs not in the lamps, but they were resolved quickly by the staff.

Unique Quality: Corner rooms are very nice for a business traveler stay.

Directions: on the 1A in Hollywood just South West of Ft. Lauderdale.

toddecus's Profile Photo

Very Pleasant for a business traveler

by written on December 16, 2011

For the 2011 PhocusWright conference we stayed in the Hollywood Beach Crown Plaza across the way from the Westin, since we were a little late in making travel arrangements. I found the stay to be quite pleasant. I payed a little extra for a corner room and enjoyed quite the balcony views and the room was very spacious. The Crowne is not on the beach itself but across the major road (highway 1A) from the actual beach. Its a 3-5 minute walk to actually be on the beach itself.

Parking was pretty expensive $18 day for the valet or $15 if you parked yourself! Almost seemed silly except you also have/should tip the valet.

Unique Quality: On the 1A / Hallandale Beach Blvd overpass with easy access to beach, but not right on the beach. Ergo no pool/views etc...

Directions: South End of Hollywood Florida, practically on the beach, but not ON the beach.

Nearby Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Hollywood Travel Forum

Need advice about Hollywood, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Hollywood and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hollywood hotel reviews