Quality Inn And Suites Baymeadows

Travelocity AMOMA.com Otel.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 44% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

More about Jacksonville

saltlife food shacksaltlife food shack

jacksonville landingjacksonville landing

Dusk settles over Jacksonville's Atlantic BeachDusk settles over Jacksonville's Atlantic Beach

Our numberOur number

Dinner cruise on the St. John River

by MaBell47

Is there a dinner cruise on the St. John's River? and how much would it cost for two?

by bcecil

The answer is yes and no. La Cruise out of Mayport offers a dinner cruise, but it is also a gambling ship. It isn't a dinner cruise that goes up the river to see sights, but goes out to international waters for about three hours. It isn't elegant, but they do have a band that plays on the way out and on the way in. They also have slot machines and table games if you are into that.

Brian
www.businesstravelfun.com

by XperienceDays

I perfectly don't know for St.Johns River but I have a site that would surely help you. The Url of that site is "http://www.xperiencedays.com"

by XperienceDays

I think only XperienceDays.com could help you in finding the best Dinner Cruise.

Travel Tips for Jacksonville

Jacksonville BEACH. Its the...

by LilBearsm0ma

Jacksonville BEACH. Its the greatest. From my understanding Jax Beach doesn't have a pier for now, but wait till the City of jacksonville has a NEW PIER DONE. My husband and I got married there at Jax Beach.
'IN THE EYES OF GOD'.
Then we legally got married in Roanoke. WHO HUM

Experience Florida Untamed and Unspoiled!

by Meshell301

Take a drive to Fort George Island, off Hecksher Drive...where a dirt road meanders through a canopy of live oaks and marsh grass waves in the coastal breeze. Follow the signs to the Ribault Club and learn about distinct eras of the region's history. Hiking and bicycling trails and waterfront wildlife await if you want to discover the land for yourself. And don't miss the view of Amelia Island from the back lawn of the Ribault Club....it's good for the soul! Don't miss the club's bookshop--there's lots of great resources about the region's history.

Hours: 8 a.m. to sundown
Admission: FREE

Eclectic Southwest Fare in a historic 'hood

by CeEmBe about Mossfire Grill

I had the crabcakes, my partner had the pork loin, we shared the gouda quesadilla (a nice change from cheddar or jack cheese). Good stuff. Everything was really fresh and fun to eat. I wouldn't call the menu truly southwestern. Instead I would say everything has a sw flair. For example, my crabcake was nice and crabby, but instead of a mango or pineapple chutney/salsa - the standard for many Florida restaurants - my c-cake came with a limey, garlicky mayo and roasted corn salsa. Yum. Last but not least, our waiter was attentive, helpful, and professional. Mossfire is located right next to several other cool little restaurants on and around Margaret street: check out this area, it's a winner.

www.mossfiregrill.com

The Landing

by kristy29

This is a must do, and I do it everytime I go to Jax. The shops are nice, expecially the one wiht all the lighthouses. Also, the restaurants are nice, because most of them have outdoor seating on the water. Also, a great thing to do is to take the water taxi across the river and back. Expecially if it's crowded, you can park on the other side of the river, and then take the water taxi over to the Landing.

Jacksonville/St.Augustine

by angelaf2013

This is where my first son was born. We lived there for 3 years and always had something to do. The last time we visited we found out just how much the place has grown.
The Jacksonville zoo was my sons first zoo experience and 11 years ago they had started to expand last October when we went back we were pleasantly surprised of all the changes. We had a great time!

"St. Augustine"

St. Augustine is just a hop, skip and jump from Jacksonvill. You could alway take the interstate or I prefer A1A the scenic route which is just maybe 15-20 minutes longer but, well worth the experience.
Last time in St. Augustine we visited the Fort and Winery. Make sure you take the time and watch the reenactment at the Fort.

At the winery, go through and check out all the different wines. This is one of my first wineries but, I enjoyed it and my sons enjoyed seeing how wine was made.

Comments