Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
One of a kind
Hey! Guess what? The Shores is going condo too.After Fantasy Fest 2005 they will not be taking any more reservations.
Unique Quality: Clothing optional,alternative lifestyle-friendly by the pool.
They have a web Cam......
Directions: South Side
Best pool deck anywhere
Small & 50's looking from the street, has an ocean front pool/deck with great food & drinks, good music, views of sunrise & sunset without the crowds. Best feature of all? CLOTHING OPTIONAL POOL!!!
Great restaurant and Liquor store on site. You can stay at one of those mega resort chain hotels next time you go to Chigao or Atlanta. You'll always wonder what you missed if you don't try this.
Unique Quality: Outstanding pool, wonderful staff, good restaurant on site.
Directions: In the Southernmost Point area
A Unique Resort in a Unique Town
One of the few Key West resorts actually located on the ocean, Atlantic Shores offers a relaxed (and slightly weird) atmosphere with plenty of extras:
* An oceanfront pool and deck
* A spacious tiki-bar on the pool deck
* A pier for strolling (but watch out for the live web-cam!)
* Diner Shores, an on-site restaurant and bar
* "Tea-by-the-Sea", a Sunday tea dance with a wild Key West twist
* Weekly outdoor movies in the parking lot, a Key West tradition
NOTE: Atlantic Shores has recently been renovated. As of our last visit, the rooms have been upgraded, with a coin-laundryroom on-site. Atlantic Shores Resort is more than adequate and reasonably priced. The staff is efficient and unobtrusive. Cable TV and a/c are standard.
Unique Quality: IMPORTANT! Keep in mind that the deck and tiki bar are host to Key West's only public, clothing-optional pool. Also, a great number of guests are gay or lesbian. (But there are a lot of straights, too. Don't worry, no one cares.) So, if you are offended by nudity or homosexuality, Atlantic Shores is probably not the place for you. But if you can stay here for 4 days and still not fulfill a desire in your life, then you're just not trying.
Incidentally, Atlantic Shores is a setting (under another name) in my novel, "Key Monster". Visit www.leedravis.com to read more.
Directions: A block from the southern terminus of Duval Street.
Popular Hotels in Key West
1015 Fleming Street, , Florida, 33040, United States
1319 Duval St, Florida, 33040, United States
1 Duval St, , Florida, 33040, United States
512 Truman Avenue, , Florida, 33040, United States
Explore the World
- YMCA International House Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Express Ocean Shores
- Abbey House Hotel
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge
- Alia Hotel
- The Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Akron
- Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront
- Baden-Powell House Hostel
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bloomington Hotel
- Strawberry Park Resort
- Apollo Serviced Apartment
- Grand Hotel Des Flandres
- Inn on 7th Edmonton