Casa 325

325 Duval St., Key West, Florida, 33040, United States

• Gillybob's Profile Photo

Key West in a nutshell!

Casa 325 is like a home away form home. Staff are attentive but not intrusive - when I arrived, I found that I had left the keys to my suitcase back in Miami, the Receptionist couldn't have been more helpful and, between us, we eventually got into the little beast!

The guesthouse has a great pool which is just what you need to relax around at the end of a busy day in Key West.

Guest rooms are split between the main house and the pool house - I stayed in one of the pool house rooms. Rooms are roomy and decorated in light colours. I had a Queen bed and chaise longue which were both very comfortable.

The room had a small kitchenette which included a small fridge, toaster and microwave with plenty of crockery, cutlery and glassware.

Unique Quality: Duval is a great location for a stay in Key West as it is central to everything but Casa 325 takes it to the next level; as its set back from the street, you get everything you want from the location without any of the noise that goes with a busy night on Duval. As a lone female traveller, I felt very safe in Key West and the security at Casa 325 made me even more comfortable.

Directions: Watch for the sign on Duval which indicates the pathway up to Casa 325.

More about Casa 325

V.rare place

by TripAdvisor Member interestedintravel

I have only just discovered this hotel on Trip advisor. I thought I had a secreet Gem

We stayed in the main house top floor

It was a 2 storey room with kitchen and living area on ground floor
with beds on 2nd floor. Charming rooms. Lovely rocking chairs outside

We loved the small pool and quaint feeling to it. Love to return sometime in the future

a++

Wonderful...We'll be back!!

We vacation in Key West once a year and have always in the past stayed at resort hotels on Front Street. This time we decided to try something different and couldn't have picked a better place! We stayed in the back building, second floor overlooking the pool. The room was spacious, very clean and you couldn't have asked for a more friendlier staff. The location is right in the middle of Duval Street, yet you feel like you are secluded away from all the noise and crowds. Most afternoons we had the pool to ourselves, very relaxing. We will definitely make Casa 325 our place to stay in Key West in the future.

a welcome quiet oasis in the busy area of Key West

by TripAdvisor Member valeriejohn

My husband and I were referred to Casa 325 by a friend and were very pleased with the accomodations. We stayed in the building behind the pool. The grounds are pleasant, clean, and quiet. The clean white room was spacious. It had a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and marble bar with some cups and plates. The bed was very comfortable as was the chaise lounge chair in the room (I took a nice nap on it). The tv reception was a little fuzzy but we didn't care much. The bathroom was very nice too. There wasn't a hair dryer or the little toiletries that chain hotels have but I prefer to use my own stuff anyway. The hotel property has some resident cats that make the place feel homey. Ultimately the price was right so we'd stay here again.

Great place!

by TripAdvisor Member curlyq91975

My boyfriend and I stayed at Casa 325 superbowl weekend and LOVED it! We stayed in the 2 queen studio room in the front of the building. The only complaint I had was that it was a bit noisy since Duval is right there... roosters, street sweepers, and of course the cars/people on the streets but we were NOT there to stay in the room! I would definitely stay there again, in fact we may be planning another trip for september!
Room was spacious and very bright and nicely decorated. Also very clean and I loved the outside deck with rocking chair. :)

Loved Casa 325

by TripAdvisor Member us2beachbums

Brilliant location, right on the famous Duval Street where a lot of pubs and restaurants are. We had a studio that slept 5. It was very clean and a pleasure to stay there. If we ever go back to Key West we wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Lovely experience, unbeatable location

Incredibly clean and sleek in design. Fabulous location. Great pool. Wonderful service. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Children welcome but not overrun with kids. My 10 and 12 year old loved it! Close to everything.

Treated Like a Criminal!!!

by TripAdvisor Member caylorlehigh

The only good thing I can say about CASA 325 is that the rooms were clean and the location was good. My friends and I stayed here last October. After an evening out we returned to a room that was burglarized. We called mangement several times to no avial. We then called the police and they responded to the scene. The Officer tried to contact management as well with the same out come, NO ANSWER! So we baracaded our door for the remainder of the night until we could contact managment the next morning.

After telling managment and the owner Ms. Gerogia Fevelli what had happend, Ms. Fevelli called us liars and said we broke the glass and evicted from the hotel. She then charged my credit card $250.00 for the broken pain of glass. We then found other accomodations across the street at the Southern Cross Hotel. Renner the owner of the Souhtern Cross Hotel was very understanding of our situation and rented us a room and treated us like queens for the remainder of our stay in Key West. The saga doesn't end there! After returning home I disputed the charge of $250.00 on my credit card. After investigating, my credit card company reimbursed me the money. So Ms. Fevelli then sued me for damages of approximately $850.00.

Needless to say, I came back to Key West for Court on September 26, and wouldn't you know Ms. Fevelli decided not to come to court but to voluntarily dismiss the suit without any notification to me. So if you book a room at the Casa 325 be prepared to be treated like a criminal!!! If you wanted to be treated like a queen go see Renner at the Southern Cross Hotel on Duval Street.

I Love This Place!

by TripAdvisor Member b2leaf

This was our 3rd trip to Key West... and the best so far!
I knew which block Casa 325 was & which side of Duval... still had to park on the side street & walk up to find it. One of those booths booking boat trips swings out to block the driveway & it is very narrow... We didn't mind... we rented mopeds & left the Jeep parked. Our room was a 2 bedroom poolside with (kitchenette?) sink, cupboards, microwave, small fridge, toaster... no stove. Everything was clean & very neat. The beds are soooo comfy! The pool is small, but who cares? You can go to the beach! (Besides 4 crazy people from Indiana fit in the pool on a record breaking cold day with no problems!) There are cats that will visit you. We did not have any problems with noise. We couldn't believe we were that close to Duval street! The staff is very friendly and very accomodating. We will be back next year!!!

LOVED Casa 325

by TripAdvisor Member doconnor328

We just returned from our trip to Key West, FL. We thoroughly enjoyed Casa 325...beautiful, elegant, relaxing, everything you would want for a nice, easy vacation. We had booking issues with our first hotel, and Key West Innkeepers helped us find Casa 325. Located right in the heart of everything, you are just steps away from the restaurants, shopping, bars, and entertainment. But once you stroll down the Casa 325 walkway, you can leave it all behind. There is lush vegetation, with a beautiful pool, and spectacular grounds. The rooms are elegantly decorated and SO clean. This was exactly what we were looking for...to be in the heart of Key West, but able to relax as well. The staff at the Casa are wonderful. Jacques recommended excursions, restaurants, etc.., and everything was on the money. We will definitely plan to stay at Casa 325 the next time we return to Key West, FL!

Comments