Key Lodge Inn And Ste

Hotels.com amextravel.com Expedia.com

More about Key Lodge Inn And Ste

Fantastic staff and Property

by TripAdvisor Member Jaredt

If you are traveling to Key West... then look no further for a place to stay. The Key West ORCHID KEY INN has it all: Location, seclusion, great rooms, great breakfasts, happy hours, and an absolutely fantastic staff! You are literally steps from everything, yet while inside the property you feel as if you've entered a quiet paradise.

I will like to say thank you..... Jose, Sean, and the staff of Orchid key for a wonderful stay

This is THE place to stay in Key West!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member alonzo48

If you are looking for somewhere GREAT to stay in Key West, the Orchid Key Inn is the place for you.

First and foremost...Brandon and Lynne are the BEST! From the second we walked in, they both did everything they could to help make our stay in Key West amazing! The whole staff aim to make your stay at Key West memorable. They give you suggestions on all sorts of things to do in Key West. When we were there Brandon got us last-minute reservations for a snorkel/sunset/fireworks cruise on the 4th of July! He booked it for us and just guided us where to go. It was AWESOME! Brandon also referred us to a place where we could rent scooters and we had a blast. Lynne recommended a great snorkeling trip to go on -- we had so much fun on the boat in the morning. The staff is eager to make suggestions, and are there to help you with whatever you need. The hotel is in a great location on Duval Street. It's about a 15-20 minute walk to Mallory Square and all the restaurants, shops, cafes, and bars are at your fingertips. The property is immaculate -- it is quiet, clean, and the pool and hot tub were the perfect way to relax in the sun.

The rooms were AMAZING! It's the nicest hotel that my boyfriend and I stayed in. The king sized bed was sooooooooo comfortable and the linens were top-notch. There is a flat-panel TV mounted to the wall. The bathroom is beautiful -- a HUGE shower, Bath & Body works toiletries, nice towels, and calming decor. Other room perks are the refrigerator, microwave, and safe.

Happy hour from 5-7pm EVERY NIGHT! They served beer, wine, and softdrinks and also provided light appetizers. So much fun and the staff are all so pleasant and nice to talk to. The breakfast served every morning did not include any hot foods, but there were many nice options -- bagels, muffins, pastries, fruit, cereals, hard-boiled eggs, and juice.

We could not have enjoyed our stay more and we are looking forward to going back to Key West and staying at The Orchid Key Inn!

Great Accomodations

by TripAdvisor Member Huckleberry49

We were very pleased with our recent stay at the Orchid Key. The room itself was a somewhat small, but it was extremely comfortable--great bed, great TV. The bathroom was fabulous. Very modern, clean, large--the shower could fit a small family. The location was in a quieter section of Duval Street which was a plus for us. But it is in walking distance of all the attractions and great restaurants. Other plusses were the free on-sight parking, a small but adequate pool, a simple continental breakfast, and a happy hour across the street at its sister inn. I would recommend it for anyone who wants a quieter and comfortable alternative to the noise and crowd down at the end of Duval Street.

Perfect Stay @ the Orchid Key!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Tracylynn2821

My boyfriend & I stayed at the Orchid Key from May 22-30 & everything about our stay was wonderful, the room was beautiful and very comfortable. The staff was so helpful and friendly, I can't say enough good things about Brandon, Lynn & Sean, they were great!!! The pool was very nice & relaxing, the grounds were very clean and parking was easy. I can't wait to go back!!! Do yourself a favor & stay here, you will not be disappointed!

Loved it

by TripAdvisor Member Bear29Detroit

We loved the Orchid Key. The room, albeit smallish, was gorgeous. Everything we needed was provided; robes, ipod radio, mini fridge and microwave, bath and body works soaps and lotion, they even had a scale and magnifiying mirror! The pool was great. Everything was very clean. The staff gave recommendations and booked everything we wanted. This was our first trip to Key West and I'm so glad we stayed there, very convenient location. Hope to return one day.

Beatiful, Relaxing, Friendly

by TripAdvisor Member pattyanne311

My Boyfriend and I found Orchid Key while looking for a hotel on Trip Advisor. We were looking for sometihng reasonably priced and average looking. When we saw the pictures we thought it looked nice. When we arrived we still felt that is was ok, nothing special. But when we walked into the front desk area and saw the decor and spoke with the front desk guy we were impressed. Very moder decor, super friendly staff. He told us he had just put fresh linens in the room and clean robes. Happy Hour was across the street at there sister hotel Almond Key Inn (also very nice) and breakfast is served every morning by the pool.
When we walked into our room we were very impressed, blue walls, beach paintings, big flat screen tv on a wall mount that you could pull out to face the bed, glass shower, comfortable bed. it was amazing.
The pool was smaller than most resorts but all the guests were friendly and each chair around the pool had a clean towel on it. The pool and hot tub were open all night which is not found at many hotels.
The location was great too, on Duval street, walking distance to all the hot spots!
We loved the Orchid Key and reccomend it to anyone traveling to Key West!

What a stay!

by TripAdvisor Member jmo488

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for the first week in June for our summer vacation. We absolutely loved it!! The hotel is in a GREAT location (we rented bikes) and we where able to get around the island without using our car once!! The property is very clean, and the rooms are immaculate. This hotel is great for couples, it is quiet, with a nice pool which is almost never packed and wonderful staff!! We will definitely be staying here again for our next trip to key west.

Exceeded all of my expectations

by TripAdvisor Member uesjo

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend trip. I am not a big fan of smaller properties but this blew me away. The staff were amazing and always around to help. The room was wonderfully modern, clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. They offer a free breakfast and happy hour in the price and you cannot beat the location. I am very picky and have nothing bad to say, i will absolutely be back!

AMAZING! LOVED BRANDON!!

by TripAdvisor Member tiffanysizemore

My boyfriend and I stayed here as a quick getaway weekend. The most amazing part of the hotel was how friendly Brandon was! He made restaurant reservations for u, when the restaurant was completely booked and did everything he could to make our stay amazing...we will 100% Stay here again...room amazing, clean...everyone is great!!
Dr. Tiff and Seth

Awesome! Very nice and very clean!!

by TripAdvisor Member bluesky556

My husband and I went for our honeymoon and it was just perfect. The room was very nice and clean and comfortable. The beds are awesome and soo comfortable. It was a perfect spot to stay. We walked everywhere and didn't have to drive until the day we left. They have onsite parking which is very rare for alot of places on Duval Street. The place was great and everyone was very nice. Definetely a place to go back too!!!

Comments