Seascape Tropical Inn and Cottages

420 Olivia St, , Florida, 33040, United States

Seascape Tropical Inn
Travelocity Booking.com Expedia.com

• A group of cottages called THE...

A group of cottages called THE COLONY. They're separate, yet share a fabulous tiled pool area. You can go down to the hustle and bustle of Duval for an evening's entertainment, but escape back to the quiet sanctuary of the Colony when you're ready for a quiet get-away.
    I don't think they rent by the night. You have to stay a few nights - and possibly the whole week if you're going during spring break. It's about $1,000 a week then - but of course it's much less off season.

Unique Quality: Separate cottages with kitchen facilities - just like a home away from home.

More about Seascape Tropical Inn and Cottages

relaxing

We just returned from 9 days in Key West at this lovely bed and breakfast. Beth, her husband, and KoKo could not have been nicer or more eager to please. We thoroughly enjoyed our rooms (because of our schedule, we stayed in 2 different rooms during our stay). Each room was clean, bright, and just what I expected to see in southern Florida. We enjoyed breakfast each morning with the other guests, and Beth and KoKo answered all our questions and gave us some good tips for eating and sight-seeing. I would like to visit again in the near future, and would not hesitate to recommend the Seascape to friends.

Paradise Found!

We needed a place to escape, (from Michigan) with good winter weather. If we had created a fantasy list that would epitomize the perfect vacation place we could not have come up with anything better than the Seascape Inn. Mimosas in the a.m., comfy clean room, a warm spa after our long walks and a great deck for relaxing outside our room. Koko anticipated our needs while never being intrusive. The BEST customer service! As we toured around Key West we passed many interesting looking inns, but we feel no need to investigate. The Seascape has become our home away from home.

Beautiful & Romantic

It was my first time in Key West, FL and it was wonderful! I was visiting friends in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and my boyfriend flew to Florida and suprised me and we drove to Key West and we stayed at the "Beautiful and Romantic" Seascape Tropical Inn. The room we stayed in was comfortable and roomy. Just outside our room was the Jacuzzi, which was so relaxing! This place is extra special to me because my boyfriend proposed to me on this trip. He did this on a beautiful tall sailboat called the Liberty Schooner
(a two-hour sunset cruise around the Gulf of Mexico). It was so perfect, just like a fairy tale. I later found out that the Seascape helped make the arrangements for our special night. This included beautiful rose petals and champagne waiting in our room upon our return from the sunset cruise. My fiance and I stayed 5 days and 4 nights and it was truly relaxing. The staff was amazing and very helpful, showing us the best places to go and things to do for our first time in Key West, FL. If you've never been to Key West, make sure to ask Beth and Koko for their Key West "virgin" guide that highlight a variety of things to do and see on the island. Thank you to Beth, Chris, and Koko at Seascape Tropical Inn Bed & Breakfast for helping make my engagement the most romantic and best time of my life. Sincerely, Solly

Home Away From Home

by TripAdvisor Member IowaRaybo

This is a cozy inn made even more home-like by the proprietors, Beth and Chris. From the moment we arrived until the sad day we left, their smiles made us feel like family. The inn is spectaculary clean, has a wonderful champagne breakfast and a few friendly cats around to complete the ambiance. Beth
helped us try a variety of local restaurants(all delicious), got us a passport to the main sights and hooked us up with one of the primary forms of transportation at Key West, the bicycle. We had a great time due to staying at this inn and will definitely be back to our home away from home.

Wonderful as ever!

We had the pleasure of returning to Seascape to celebrate our anniversary in Feb. Although, the inn has new management, it was as wonderful as we remember. Beth and Koko get full marks for superb personal service and attention to detail and
Fred, Fang, and Blackie (the cats) certainly do their part to add to the comfortable laid back atmosphere. Based on value, prime location, and exceptional service, Seascape is our number one choice in Key West.

Seascape - a great spot for your Key West get-away!

by TripAdvisor Member daniellec617

My husband and I spent three night at the Seascape last week. It was a great place - close to Duval streets dining & shopping, clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Overall a great experience!!

Loved the Inn, Loved the Hospitality

My husband and I visited Seascape in February and had a wonderful time. The Inn is quaint, very clean and the hospitality from Chris, Beth, and Koko was wonderful. The garden jacuzzi area is relaxing and cute. The location to Duval street is excellent and the price affordable. Karen & Joe

We want to go back!!

We visited the Seascape for our anniversary last month and were blown away by the service, location and and atmosphere of the Seascape, especially considering the cost of the room compared to others in the area! I agree with the other reviews, Beth and Koko were wonderful and accomodated our every need during our stay. Fang and Fred (2 of the Inn's cats) were great companions while I sat in the courtyard and relaxed! The location could not have been better- close enough to walk to everything but far enough from the craziness of Duval to relax. Literally right around the corner from the Hemmingway House! Even though I'd love to keep this Inn to myself, I had to write a review and tell about our great experience here. Thank you Beth and Koko- we will definitely be back- hopefully every anniversary- to stay at the Seascape!

Wouldn't Stay Again

We recently stayed at this Inn. Because of the good ratings this inn had received, we didn't think we'd be disappointed. When we checked in, we found out that our room was switched. We were given a "box" of a room that was much smaller than we booked. They were both the same price, but I don't think it's right to change someone's room without asking them first. There was one dresser, no closet, and a bed with end tables. The owners weren't there that day, so we told Coco. There were no other rooms available, so we had to stay there. The owner never mentioned it when we saw her. The other thing about the room is that 2 of the blind slats were missing on the door, so there was a privacy issue. When we said something, nothing was going to be done about it until the next day. We said it was unacceptable, that you could see everything in the room (and it was right in the pool area). The owner ended up coming out to do a tape job. It stayed that way, which was fine (we still had our privacy and went with the decor of stained walls). If you do decide to stay there, make sure you bring something to drown out the roosters that cockadoodledoo all day and night. They do supply earplugs, but they don't work. We had the air on and the earplugs, and they still woke us up every morning. The back of our room (#3), there were baby chicks, so the rooster was right in the back of our room too. On the positive side, Coco was extremely helpful and nice - he made our stay as bearable as possible. Also, the location was great - walkable on Duval street in both directions.
We aren't very picky with rooms, but for the price, it wasn't worth it. We'd rather pay a little more and get better, unless it's all like this in Key West, which I doubt.

Comments