7503 Atlantis Way, Kissimmee, Florida, 34747, United States

Orbitz.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Poor

• Great experience at Celebration resort

My sister and I spent a week at this resort in early May, 2012. I had misgivings after reading several negative reviews. However, we were blown away by how nice it was! Spacious, clean, and the personnel was courteous, pleasant and helpful. My sister has mobility problems and they accomodated all our requests re room location, quietness, etc. The furniture is old, as many reviewers noted; but we had a big screen tv in living room and each had a tv in our bedrooms. There are signs of remodeling and in the building[A] we were in they were cleaning carpets and cleaning elevators. I can see where it would not be as quiet if there were more people staying--expecially on either side of us. The pool was nice too. I suggest that a recycle bin be placed in each building and a covered receptacle for trash and garbage--raccoons were frequent visitors! I would encourage others to give this place a try.

Unique Quality: Great location--close to disney and sea world, yet out of the main traffic area. Courtesy and helpfulness of staff

More about Celebration World Resort

Unable to contact celebration resort hotels

by TripAdvisor Member douglap

I purchased a promotional vacation package from Celebration Resort Hotels in January 2004. They sent me a confirmatory reply along with FAX and phone numbers. I have not been able to contact them using these phone numbers. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Orlando. I would advise other people to be very wary before dealing with the organisation "Celebration Resort Hotels".

first orlando vacation

me and my family went to orlando for one week and we stayed at celebration world resort in kissimee this resort is a 5 star resort with exceleelnt facilities in each and every apartment we had know problems all the staff are very friendly and the kids loved it i don't know what all these people are moaning about i would go back there again. my visit was in june 2004. also this resort is about 10 minutes drive to all the theme parks.

Great place to stay

Just returned from a two week vacation in Florida. First week was spent at Celebration World Resort and the last night at CWR was spent with Hurricane Charley! We had a great time at the resort - staff was extremely gracious and helpful. We stayed in a three bedroom lockout that was very clean, spacious and had everything we needed. Staff was very conscientious regarding the hurricane and went to great measures to insure the safety of the guests. We had absolutely no time share pressures from the management other than an invitation to a 'breakfast' where they would give their sales pitch. We had no problems with noise from the walls being thin, and the pool was great. The kids loved having their own room with their own tv too. CWR is probably 15 minutes max. to the Magic Kingdom Park and if you aren't staying on Disney property and like 'condo' type rooms and amenties, then CWR is great place to stay.

No Honest Bookings

by TripAdvisor Member bamcnerney

After Reading the reviews, I did some personal investigation of this property myself, I contacted the group of whom I reserved this place with, ------. I asked them straight forward if I was guaranteed to have a room after we traveled by car across the united states. They said, there are NO GUARANTEES, they ADMITTED to the fact that they overbook just like Airlines do! I can't take that risk because I have three little girls, and would hate to travel that far and not have a place to stay! I immediately cancelled. I suggest you do some very SERIOUS checking and investigating when booking with Celebration World Resort, because you MAY get stung! Also, ASK questions when you book, and make sure that your reservation is a GUARANTEE. Good Luck!

Great Vacation

After reading some of the reviews we were a little afraid of what we would find when we arrived. Thankfully the condos were wonderful. We had none of the problems the others say they have had with the exception of the noise and that wasn't so much the condo but the other guests staying. After a new couple arrived 3 days after we did we didn't have a problem with the noise anymore. The pool was very nice and my 8 year old daughter loved it about as much as she loved Disney World. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

The Best Vacation Ever

My family and I, consisting of my 2 yr old son, my husband, 12 yr old niece and 15 yr old nephew visited the CWR from July 24th through July 31st and I must say, we had the best time ever. At first I must admit I was very skeptical after reading some of the bad reviews, I even went so far as to call the Better Business Bureau. Once I found out there were no complaints reported, I just crossed my fingers and went for it. I must say when we first arrived, I was looking for the bugs in the stairwell as reviewed and I thought I would see some shabby rundown resort, but imagine my delight when I saw the beautiful resort, beautifully furnished, with comfortable furniture. The ameninities were just as explained, the heated, zero depth pool was such a pleasure since I am not much of a swimmer, the staff was friendly and courteous. When we needed anything for our room, all we had to do was call. If noise was a problem, I couldnt tell and got no complaints from anyone about my son's running and believe me he did alot of running. In the end, this turned out to be the best vacation my family ever had. If I had to complain about anything, it was the Florida HEAT!!!!, but of course, there's no changing that. I loved the resort so much.... I am now a Proud Owner. I would visit Celebration again and recommend it highly.

ok for self catering

my mother and i stayed for just a week and found the rooms very clean and comfy. we had a 1 bedroom room and the furnishings we very tastedful and in good condition. the kitchen is fine for the size of the size of the room. the balcony was not much but nice to get a feel for the weather. we had a problem with our VCR which maitance came and fixed quickly. when checking in they were quite efficient. the pool is ok with toilets and changing rooms on site and vending machiens. not really the place to take small kids not much going on there but it was fine for frequent visitors like us who know were to shop and eat since there is no restaurant.

its close to the attractions and great for relaxing in a clean and comfy environment. we would possibly go again.

Great resort

by TripAdvisor Member Jailen's Gma

We just returned from our stay at the resort. We found it to be a very nice and clean place to stay. I must say, I was a little worried at first considering the reviews I've read here, but all I can say is there is no pleasing some people. If you go by what some people said, you would think this place was a rat trap. It was far from it. We had no complaints about anything. We stayed in a 3 br, so we had plenty of room. I really liked the pool.
So if you're looking for a nice quiet resort, this is the place. Will be happy to stay there again.

LOVELY

by TripAdvisor Member Triptrav

This lovely resort far exceeded our expectations. It had beautiful accommodation with every little item thought about and included. A beautiful swimming pool, a couple of lovely lakes to walk around, a lovely clubhouse/reception where you could even have complimentary breakfast and there was a ticket sales office with discounted tickets which was very handy. As beautiful as the resort was, unfortunately the builders had never heard of sound-proofing as you could hear all the noises from above and adjoining, eg; toilets, washing machines, television, conversations and baths. All heard but muffled. However, we were there for seven days during Christmas and it really was a small price to pay for such a nice place to stay and you did get used to it. People were obviously aware themselves and were thoughtful of their nioises. My son thoroughly enjoyed the ammenities especially the basketball and considering the fantastic location in realtion to other attractions, everything within easy reach and straightforward journeys, we would not hesitate to stay again or to recommend this lovely place to stay to anyone going to Kissimmee.

Not a Good or Friendly Place

by TripAdvisor Member Salti

It took the front desk over 2 hours to find a room for us to check in, and we arrived later than the normal check in time. The room was old and not clean, things were broken, light bulbs out, toilets fell apart, door handles would fall off. Carpet was awful and they called this a "show" room? Front desk was not friendly, did not care if there were problems. Reported problems and they ignored them then denied any calls! We had small children and a baby who were not happy after driving for two days and then waiting for hours to check in. Pool was not kept clean always - and we had an emergency, my mother fell at a local restaurant and we spent 8 hrs in emergency - we needed to stay another two nights but they would not have it or consider it - and did not help us find another place for my mother to recover enough to travel. We had to call AAA to find a place for 10 to make sure my mother could travel that would not bust my travel money! This place is not what they advertise it to be. Very low class treatment and I would never recommend it or go again!

Comments