Celebration World Resort

See Amenities

Great experience at Celebration resort

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 23, 2012

My sister and I spent a week at this resort in early May, 2012. I had misgivings after reading several negative reviews. However, we were blown away by how nice it was! Spacious, clean, and the personnel was courteous, pleasant and helpful. My sister has mobility problems and they accomodated all our requests re room location, quietness, etc. The furniture is old, as many reviewers noted; but we had a big screen tv in living room and each had a tv in our bedrooms. There are signs of remodeling and in the building[A] we were in they were cleaning carpets and cleaning elevators. I can see where it would not be as quiet if there were more people staying--expecially on either side of us. The pool was nice too. I suggest that a recycle bin be placed in each building and a covered receptacle for trash and garbage--raccoons were frequent visitors! I would encourage others to give this place a try.

Unique Quality: Great location--close to disney and sea world, yet out of the main traffic area. Courtesy and helpfulness of staff

Nearby Celebration World Resort

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Kitchenette

Kissimmee Travel Forum

Need advice about Kissimmee, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Kissimmee and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kissimmee hotel reviews