5005 Kyngs Heath Rd, Kissimmee, Florida, 34746, United States
Orbitz.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Costs 92% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Fantasy World Club Villas

Fantasy World Club Villas

My family and I spent 6 nights in July 04. The villa was very clean. The desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The location is great. About 5 minutes to Disney property. It is close to grocery stores (Publix) and anything else you could want. If I were to suggest anything, it would be that it needs a little updating and there should be a tv in the kids bedroom. We were approached about their timeshares, but there was NO pressure. It isn't a five star hotel, but, it was just fine for us. We would recommend it.

Fantasy World Villas

by SueWarwick

The first time I visited Florida I stayed in the two story Fantasy World Villas in Kissimme about three miles away from Disney World.
These villas are self catering and come with a well equiped kitchen. The nearest supermarket is just down the road and you can stock up very cheaply
The villas are very comfy. Good sized kitchen, very comfy living room with cable tv and video. The master bedroom also has a tv.
The complex itself has 3 pools, tennis courts, volleyball court and shop As it is self catering, these villas come with a freezer. Get yourself a plastic bottle and fill it with water or fruit juice. Put the bottle in the freezer over night. The following day you have a cheap, cooling drink (and you'll need it!)

It was several years ago when I stayed and things change but when I went it was a very pleasent stay

Fantastic! (Visited July 16-21, 2004)

My family and I thought that this place was fantastic! It has all the amenities of home, clean and great. Everything is provided. Tons of towels! Dishwashing detergent for the dishwasher, laundry soap for the washer, fabric softener for the dryer. This place is great. The kids loved the pool and we loved the fact that we could sit and relax at the outside lounge and watch the kids in the pool. My family and I did the entire Disney thing and that is very close by and basically a straight shot - simple! I will recommend this place to anyone going to Disney - it was perfect for a family!!! I think I saw one sign about their timeshares but no one ever bothered us about it even at checkout. You won't be disappointed!

i LOVED it

i loved it there soo much. im only 14 so tha basic reason why i liked it so much was because every nite we would go out to the pool and hang out and play shuffle board or b*ball. and scotty was there. he lives there. he is tha coolest kid ever!! haha. and well the rooms were awsome and everything. i just loved it all. we are going to be back next year!!!

___*love alwayz *me

would not stay there again

I would never stay there again the place was not the cleanest. We had no phone service in the room when i went to the front desk they sent a repairman to check out the problem and he said the problem was in the wall wiring never heard from them again. The place mats that were on the table when we arrived had dry stained food on them. toilet paper was stuck on the ceiling in the bathroom upstairs. the shower downstairs had no curtain on the rod they did come and put one up when i went to the desk..the living room had lots of little ants along the sliding doors. they said fully equipped kitchen our kitchen had no frying pan and the utensils to cook with had all dried up food stuck to them, the dishwasher was smoking the last day we were there no room service for house keeping unless you want to pay a fee for that the screen patio we had had no screens and all the other villas had no screens either althogh we stayed at the villa a few weeks after there hurricane so that might explain that problem. you definetly get what you pay for thats for sure. and the place could be a little brighter and also the upstairs wiring every time you turned on a light the fuse would blow....

Had a fantastic time

by TripAdvisor Member joeLuton

We have just come back from Fanatasy World Villas and we had a fantastic time, we were a party of 8 with ages rangeing from 65 to 9 years old and this place had it all. The villas were immaculately clean, the tennis courts,basket ball, swimming pool etc.. were all in good order, the reception staff were very helpful and friendly, they were doing maintance on some of the villas due to the recent hurricanes,but you hardly knew they were there, the villas are slightly dated but you don't take any notice of this as the benefits of staying here far out way the slightly dated decor. They run a bus service from the hotel to all the Disney resorts, the service was excellent, always showed up on time and had varied pick up times from the parks. We are already planning our next holiday and will definately be staying there again. I was very sceptical after reading some of the reviews on this site about staying at the villas, but was delighted when we got there, If what you want is clean, convenient and family friendly accomodation then this is definately the place to go.

Not the best start to our holiday!

by TripAdvisor Member West_Family_ACZ

After the 9 hour flight from the UK the whole family was exhausted. We were all looking forward to a shower and dinner. Oh but what a story I have to tell you. Upon arrival at the "Fantasy" we checked in and were allocated our villa. We opened the door and at this point I do not know how I managed to stand up and not faint. It was horrendous. I do not expect to pay £3,500 for a holiday and live in filfth. The carpets were stained, there was chewing gum on the settee. The bathroom still had hair in the bath from the previous occupier?! Are you starting to feel sick at the thought of it. The whole villa has not been updated since the 70s. At this point we left. We booked into a motel until we could speak to the Virgin Rep in the morning. The emergency number was answered by someone, and after relaying our circumstances, said that this never had happened before at these villas! We saw a Rep in the morning who moved us straight away to the Holiday Inn Family Suites, which even though the hotel was a building site at least the rooms were clean. Now for the funny bit - remember the bit above about no complaints received. Well at the Welcome Meeting we were not the only ones complaining. There were a family from the Summerset Villas and also Laguna Villas all complaining about the filth at their villas. Not only that when we arrived at the Holiday Inn it seemed to be full of ex-Fantasy holidaymakers. I would say that 75% of them were Americans. So all you Brits out there, seriously think about what you are letting yourself into. Also shame on Virgin Holidays for putting people there. I would have thought better of a company like Virgin to look after their holiday makers alot better.

Just awful! Stay Away!

by TripAdvisor Member NJRonbo

Stayed here with friends over the Thanksgiving week.

Right off the bat there were water problems outside our
time share that resulted in our shower and toilet backing up.
According to maintenance, this has been a reocurring problem.

The drinking and shower water had an awful smell to it as if
it were swamp water.

The place just reaked as being cheap all around. Would not
come back to this hole again.

Perfect "Home away from Home."

O K I admit, I was a little worried about staying at the Villa's after reading some of the reviews that were on here, but after getting to out villa all our worries quickly dissappeared. We enjoyed an 11 night stay at the villa's and had no problems at all. The place was clean and everything was just as it showed on the web site. the villa's are designed in a square so the is a bit of a coutyard in the middle and it only has one entrance into the courtyard so it kind of gives a nice sense of privacy and security. Location is awesome, the villa's are just far enough off the main streets that it is nice and quiet with not a lot of traffic, but are only one block off of Hwy. 192 which is one of the main roads leading to the main entrances to Disney and only approx. 3 blocks off Hwy. 535 which is a main road leading up to Interstate 4. There is a couple of major chain stores just up Hwy. 192 so a person doesn't have to go too far to get grocerys. All the staff that we dealt with were very friendly and helpful, the pools were heated and well maintained as well as the grounds were well maintained. The one thing the web site doesn't say is that there are safes in the villa's which we found were very handy to have. If your looking for a good quality three star place to stay, this is it! We found this place to be everything we were looking for and more. Overall our stay at the villa's was very enjoyable and it will be on the top of our list of places we will stay at when we visit the orlando area again.

A vacation is what you make of it!!!

by TripAdvisor Member xraytech5513

My wife and two children stayed 4 days in February, the staff was very kind help full as far as directions and atractions in the area. Our villa looked to have been renovated lately but these are older buildings. We were turned away at check in because it was not ready.We came back checked in a couple hours later. Our villa was far from clean (dirt and hair on floors rug could use a steam clean). Note toilets and shower were clean .Upon a survey of the property we found most the villas were in need of updates . the pools were clean and heated . The main areas around pools and front desk were well kept. Some areas of the property were not kept up as nice as others. We met alot of nice people at the pool willing to share there villa thoughts, most were satisfied with the price and value ,everyone had something to complain about there place as far as being clean. It was not the Ritz or the Hilton but, was not out of line price wise. If you are a clean freak it is not for you! A vacation is what you make of it , I have stayed in alot worse places then this. I would stay again.

storefront kissimeestorefront kissimee