17777 Bali Blvd., Orlando, Florida, 34787, United States

Booking.com BookIt.com Expedia.com

Costs 55% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• BEWARE!!!!

BEWARE!!!! The worst hotel experence we have ever had. 1hr to check in, dirty room from guest before, rude staff, housekeeping, what housekeeping, water park way to small with no chairs after 11a, lifeguards didn't care about there job, joke for a resturant was a pool bar with no wait staff, greese for food, bartenders that were rude and couldn't get there attention, a manager that was even more rude to us when we had an issue with our bill and food, stay ayway. Do your self a favior and stay at a bigger name hotel with a real resturant and nice staff. I will NEVER go back or recomend this place to anyone!

Unique Quality: NONE!!!!! No roomservice

More about Liki Tiki Village

Very Nice!

Stayed At Liki Tiki between July 9th to 23rd this year.Found the accomodation excellent. Stayed in a one bedroom apartment. 800 block 4th floor. Room facilities are good with all comforts of home(washer,dryer,dishwasher etc.)
Room overlooked the pool and boating lake. My only complaint was the pool opened at 10am and closed at 9pm.Opened too late if you wanted a dip before the parks.Closed too early if you wanted a dip after the parks. Also it is a little isolated, not many shops or restaurants nearby. But on the whole this was a great place to stay with the added bonus of not having to sleep in the same room as the kids. Last year we stayed in a hotel and the Kids were Hypo at night!

Happily Pleased!

I was happily surpised with the rooms at the Liki Tiki, especailly after reading some of the reviews. I requested to stay in the newer high rise 800 building and found them clean, up to date and spacious. We had 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms one with 2 full beds and a tv, the other with the master bathroom, jacquizi tub and california king bed with a tv. This worked well for us as we had 4 adults. The kitchen was nicely appointed and the tv area was nice. I did notice spider webs/bugs in the corners of the outer hallways, on our doorway and on terrace. We faced the pool and it was a nice view. One negative was the pool didn't open until 10am but it had signs saying swim at your own risk without a lifeguard. They wouldn't allow us to swim until 10am. Strange. We did not eat at the poolside bar but heard no complaints. Approximately, 10 minutes to Disney grounds. Good for a large group. They did not push the timeshare information, asked once and we declined. My husband did say that if we had kids he would prefer to stay on Disney property just for the convienence of not having to drive and proximity to room. Overall I was so relieved!! Nice staff and helpful!

A Pleasant Vacation

I was pleasantly relieved upon inspecting our unit. Especially after reading various non-favorable reviews here and other places on the web.

First, upon check-in we were assigned the 400 building (older high-rises). I asked the receptionist for one of the newer building/units, but was told this is what Interval Exchange had reserved a 3bdrm. I also voiced my concerns at this time. Well, after entering the unit later in the day I breathed a sigh of relief. The unit was quite clean and I'm a real stickler (checking vents, frames, etc.). For an older unit I was happy, except for the following things: couch/sofa bed - appeared a bid scuzzy and definetely needed updating; patio furniture - blue/white resin chairs were very old and worn and had some graffitti/etchings on them; all sliding door screens were not in the best shape, one even broke the night of the Hurricane (Charley) and the master shower stall had minimum chipping tile on the floor; the stairways in the corridors really needed to be maintained more a pressure washing each month would do the trick easily. Otherwise the unit was exceptionally clean (even for my high standards), even the rug was ok (we don't walk barefoot on any hotel rugs); the kitchen appliances were very clean and all cooking/utensils looked barely used. A vinyl like material on the wicker chairs, window set and dining chairs should be used on the couch, as it is wipeable and looked easy to maintain cleanliness. There were plenty of towels both bath and pool. The lagoon was nice my 7year old had a great time and 9year old did after she warmed up to it. A wide array of people frequent the resort - we didn't run into anyone who was rude. The pool between the 400/500/600 building was used by us the most - clean with lots of lounge chairs. Plenty of parking spaces also. On a side note the maintenance staff was great, especially with the clean-up of Hurricane Charley. The unit next to us flooded (we were on the second floor) due to the way the rain had pounded in and they seemed very quick to respond and pleasant to speak with regarding the pending Hurricane.

I was pleased with the experience - would I go back? Maybe - I like to try different places - it's not a five star resort as advertised though - but great for families.

This is a great vacation for families

We just got back from staying at this resort yesterday. I was a little nervous - reading the other reviews. We stayed in the 200 buildings (2 bdr condos) and we loved it. The rooms were clean and the furnishings were fine.

The appliances were very similar to what I have in my home. NO BUGS were seen at any time. Having the inroom laundry helped tremendously. I packed light and did a load each night. Cut back on having that huge pile when I got home!

The water park was great and I wished we could have spent more time, but we were busy with Disney. That goes for the planned activities they have going on each day and the Thursday night luau. If we had an additional week we would have attended some of these offerings.

We did get a call from a rep asking if we would like to take the tour. We politely declined and they didn't ask again - so no pressure to attend the time share presentation.

I will definitely use this facility for my next Orlando visit!

Comments