Kissimmee Hotels

Our Members Say

• Dwight2011 profile photo Dwight2011

Villas at Island Club: Condo

Stayed in a condo in this complex from April 1st to May 8th, 2011. This was our first time renting a condo and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't done so. The complex has 2 heated swimming pools with hot tubs and club houses. The property is very clean and the condo association looks after the grounds very well.

The complex is about a 5 minute drive from grocery stores, Super Walmart, Super Target, many restaurants, and about a 10 minute drive to the Disney theme parks. It is in the quieter end of the 192 so it is very quiet and relaxing.

We will definitely stay at Villas at Island Club again, hopefully in the spring of 2012. There are plenty of sites on the internet where you can check it out for yourselves, so have a look. You won't be disappointed if you decide to go there for a vacation.

The complex is situated so that any of the condos are close to either of the pools and clubhouses, so you can always find a quiet spot.

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel, Theme Park Trips
  • Written October 9, 2011
Tip Photo

View of one of the units in the complex.

• Teletubby profile photo Teletubby

Westgate Vacation Villas: Disney Vacation

We stayed here for our vacation to our daughters Disney Wedding and our 4 day Walt Disney World adventure. Very close to the park. The people at the desks were very friendly and the villa was very clean and well stocked. We were lucky enough to have a downstairs villa that has a screened in back patio and the ducks that reside there came every evening. The resort looked to have plenty to do but since we were there for the wedding and the theme park unfortunately we didn't get to enjoy all the amminites they offered. Everything was very close. My teen daughter loved the game room that was on the property.

The water pressure could have been better in the showers and bathrooms. There was a very nice jacuzzi there but we couldn't use it because there wasn't enough pressure to fill it. Also the patio door that led to the patio was very noisy when opening and closing it and we spent every evening out there. Tile floors in the main living area and no broom could be found in our place, I'd have cleaned better had there been a broom in there.

For a week and the price we couldn't pass this one up!!

There are several pools on the property..his mother went with us and chose to stay behind one day when we went to Epcot again, she LOVED the pool. We had other stuff to do and couldnt enjoy the tennis courts or other things that were offered but they looked nice!

• Related to: Family Travel, Theme Park Trips
  • Written September 25, 2011

• dmarklin profile photo dmarklin

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ramada Inn - Disney/Westgate: You can find better

First they didn't have my reservation so they put me in a room that smelled of feces. The second night they gave me a good room. 3 Years later hoping to get another room like the last one I was given a room that had a shower stool that was bent so bad it started to collapse. The accessible room wasn't very accessible and there was a feces stain under the toilet seat. When I signed in they presented me with a sheet that said I had to pay a $10 per night resort fee which I signed. Again after complaining about the room they put us in a better room and when we got up there was another sheet for an additional $20 resort fee. I didn't sign it and they charged me anyway. After a charge dispute with Discover they credited me the extra $10. This place is a scummy hovel run by a loser manager who can't keep a staff. And the ones they do have have a crappy attitude. With all the places to stay around there you should avoid this one like the plague.

• Written April 5, 2011

• kehale profile photo kehale
  • Reviews: 178

Westgate Vacation Villas: Family Friendly, Close to Disney

My family purchased a condo at this resort back when I was 8 years old, and since then we have travelled there almost once a year. Though many people who stay here are owners, people who own at other resorts that are part of Interval International can exchange into it, and I believe you can also rent weeks at the condos here.
Since the days of our first condo we have upgraded drastically, as our needs have changed from a four person family - to a six person family, as well as numerous friends who enjoy joining us on our trips.
Each block of condos surrounds pools, and they offer other amenities such as a movie theatre, a deli/market, pool parties, bike rentals, paddle boats, tennis courts and all kinds of fun things to entertain the family on a budget.
It's also extremely close to all tourist attractions such as Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, Sea World, numerous large outlet malls and so much more.
I enjoy visiting whenever we get the chance - the only downside being the sales pitch they give you. Trust me - they're aggressive so watch out. If you can see past that it's definitely worth the stay!

• Written September 30, 2009

• kenz1 profile photo kenz1
  • Reviews: 2

Magical Memories: Orlando Vacation Rentals near Disney & SeaWorld

Magical Memories is an amazing place to spend your Orlando Vacation.

Excellent concierge service provided.
Rentals near Disney and Sea World!
First-Class Amenities In All Their Homes
Have A Complete Reservations Department

• Related to: Family Travel, Luxury Travel, Theme Park Trips
  • Written December 12, 2008
Tip Photo

• greatdad profile photo greatdad

Pop Century: Great budget hotel in Walt Disney World

Pop Century hotel is one of the newest budget hotel located inside Walt Desney World Resort. The hotel is made up of several different buildings and each is decorated as a decade from the 50's thru the 90's. The room service was great and never intrusive. It is conviently located to all of the parks.

When my family and I stayed in June of 2006 we stayed in the 80's section. My wife and I got a kick out of the Pac Man game on the outside of the building. If you took the staires you were inside a big Rubic's Cube. Other buildings had large 8 trac tapes, Twister and Mr. Potato Head.

My daughter is 5 and one day we came back from the parks to find an autographed picture of Cinderella. This was a hit with her.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Theme Park Trips
  • Written July 11, 2006

Rodger Rabbit

• bip_231 profile photo bip_231
  • Reviews: 25

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Bahama Bay Resort (400 Gran Bahama Bay Blvd.): Bahama Bay Resort - great place to stay!

We really enjoyed our stay at the Bahama Bay resort. The self-catering apartment was very clean, and was superbly equipped. The resort is located approx. 20 minutes drive from Disney, and a bit longer to the International Drive area. This suited us fine, as it's away from all the main hub-ub, and affords you some peace and quiet away from the more touristy areas. However, if you're not planning on driving during your stay, then it might be worth considering staying somewhere a bit more central.

To be honest though, what the Bahama Bay lacks in central-ness, it completly makes up for in accomodation, and service. The guards at the gate were always very pleasant, and more than happy to answer our questions as to the nearest Wal-Mart etc, as were the people in the Clubhouse. We didn't really use any of the facilities during our stay, apart from one of the swimming pools, which was clean, and not too crowded when we went.

Overall though, we'd stay here again, as the grounds are very well kept, the staff were all nice, and the apartment was lovely.

• Related to: Spa and Resort, Family Travel
  • Written July 4, 2006
Tip Photo

• mafootje profile photo mafootje
  • Reviews: 490

Holiday Inn Main Gate West: At the entrance of the attractions

This hotel was one of the cheapest we had in the Orlando area. But it was one of the cleanest hotels we had too.

The bed slept perfect, the interior of the room was great and had two double beds, refrigerators, coffeemaker and much more.

It just was very complete.

It's located about 5 minutes from Disneys main gate and has a great pool.

Pictures taken Winter 1999

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Theme Park Trips, Family Travel
  • Written April 20, 2003

Pool and the garden of the Hotel in Kissimmee

• Scallywag profile photo Scallywag
  • Reviews: 2
Lake-View House: Orlando's most gorgeous villa

5 bedrooms/4 bathrooms, Air Con, pool, jacuzi, cable TV, DVD. Backing on to a wonderful lake, absolute peace. Watch Epcot's fireworks from the pool!

Great views across the lake from the pool/jacuzi. Huge buzzards and vultures soar around the lake and land right next to the pool.

• Related to: Golf, Family Travel, Theme Park Trips
  • Written March 11, 2003

Aaaaah! Bliss.

• Randall_Burt profile photo Randall_Burt
  • Reviews: 819

Days Inn next door to Old...

Days Inn next door to Old Town is a good Motel. Its not the Richest but its clean and convenient. This is a picture of Old Town on Back side of the Motel.
?

• Written September 7, 2002

• Randall_Burt profile photo Randall_Burt
  • Reviews: 819

I have stayed in many motels...

I have stayed in many motels and have camped in Kissimmee Florida. Raccoon Lake campground is one of the better places to stay.This is Raccoon Lake when it was a Yogi Bear Campground. This is myself resting after a long ride of from Southern Florida.

• Written September 7, 2002