7785 West US 192, Kissimmee, Florida, 34747, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 12% lower than similarly priced 2 star hotels

• Worst Area Hotel

The stay was ok, the front desk needs help, they he hawed around, could not answer questions and was constantly on the phone texting to someone,,, i cant believe they allow cell phones to be used like that at the front desk of all places, it was a girl, go figure

• jeni1980's Profile Photo

fab budget motel (with fruit loops! yum!)

after staying at the days inn on international drive i was very skeptical about staying in another hotel encase it was equally as filthy! this place is great! we paid a stupidly small price for our 5 nights here. we went in september so it was quite quiet and we always had the pool to ourselves. the brekky is very basic but still yummy with all my favourite american sugar filled stuff! cinnarolls, muffins, donuts, fruit loops and lots of grape jelly! they also had oatmeal as a more healthy choice but it had to be fruit loops for me! hehe!
    over the road theres lots of restaurants, i agree with the other reviewer to skip the chinese as its awful. we went to golden corral on steak night which was like heaven to my boyfriend! and we also went to an open pit grill a little further down the road on the same side of the hotel where he had a 32 ounze steak! greedy man!
    i loved this motel and cant wait to go back, especially as its so cheap!

Unique Quality: fruit loops and grape jelly!
    fab location on the 192!

Directions: behind the all you can eat chinese on the 192.

• dila's Profile Photo

Quality Inn Maingate West

We official had another motel but something went wrong and we were send to this one.
    there were some shops nearby and a chinese restaurant.
    but further you really need a car to see or do something.
    i think there was a big supermarket near marker 11 or further away. i think about 10 minutes driving.
    they have also a shuttle bus to disney. but i prevere a car.
    i arrived 13 may and left 19 may.

• Quiet, clean and no frills

My partner and I stayed here in February 2002. We planned to be at the theme parks all day and just needed somewhere to dump our bags and sleep at night. It was reasonably priced, so it suited our needs and expectations. This a fairly basic property... our room wasn't anything special, but it was quiet, comfortable and cleaned daily. I took advantage of the free continental breakfast in the morning - nothing noteworthy, but it was decent.

I would advise against going to the Golden China restaurant adjacent to the motel. The food was crummy and my partner found a hair in his. There are a plethora of alternatives nearby so you won't lack choices.

Unique Quality: A convenient location, close to Walt Disney World and nearby restaurants.

Directions: Travel on westbound Hwy 192 and watch for the signs. There are a lot of businesses on this stretch of road, so the myriad of signs can lead to sensory overload.

More about Quality Inn Maingate West

Basic, Clean Accomodations

Just what I needed for this short trip. Got the room thru priceline. There was a small extra resort fee. Very convenient to DisneyWorld especially when you go out the back gate of the hotel to Black Swan Rd and then on to Sherbeth and Disney. But be aware that they chain the back gate at the hotel at around 10pm (at least while I was there). So if you come back after 10 you must use the front entrance off 192.
The continental breakfast was not much. I didn't bother with it after the first day. Cereal, toast, mini muffins, donuts, coffee, juice etc.
The room was kept clean. Coffee refills were left daily for the in room coffee maker. The only thing that would have been better is if there was a fridge in the room. I believe some rooms had fridges, not mine.
I requested a quiet room in the back. I got one on the second floor on the end and for the whole time I was there, no one was next to me or above me. So it was very peaceful.

Quiet, clean and no frills

by TripAdvisor Member darylmitchell

I would advise against going to the Chinese restaurant adjacent to the motel. The food was crummy and my partner found a hair in his. There are a plethora of alternatives nearby so you won't lack choices.

A good base - despite some of the other reviews!!

by TripAdvisor Member Paul9978

We stayed in Jan 2005 and found the hotel, albiet basic, it was all that was needed for a good stay in the Disney area. The check in was quick and efficient, the rooms a little cramped with two large double beds in there, but still had room for storage space, a dining table and a fridge and microwave. There was also a coffee maker with daily replacement coffee (but this did stop towards the end of our stay).

The free continental breakfast was ok - fresh milk, toast, doughnuts, bagels, cereal, etc. The only problem is lack of seating at breakfast time - but you can take it back to your room.

The hotel is directly opposite a supermarket - great to buy lunch to take round the parks as food is very limited and expensive in all theme parks. Also there is proably aboyt 25-30 resturants and fast food places all within 10 mins or less walk - such as Ponderosa, Golden Corral, TGI Friday;s Pizza Hut, Subway, McDonalds, etc.

One tip - if you return to your room early and you have a room at the rear of the hotel you can see the Disney fireworks from the comfort of your own bed!!!

The only negative thing is if you stay in a room next to noisy kids be prepared to be woken up early!!! But then that can happen anywhere.

If you are looking for a well place budget hotel I would recommend this anytime.

Excellent value & location

we have just returned from a 2 week stay at this hotel. The hotel is in an excellent location, just at the back entrence to the Diney complex. From the landing you can actually see the Animal Kingdom lodge and Animal Kingdom. This road saves you from sitting in the daily traffic jam on the 192 into disney. Having been to Orlando on several occasions we can honestly compare this hotel with others of a similar standing. It is supposed to be rated 2* but we feel that it is worthy of 3*. Check in was fast and efficient. Our room was clean and of average size, it included a computerised safe, iron and ironing board. The bathroom was very clean with no mouldy spots anywhere to be seen, (my pet hate.) Towels were changed on a daily basis, pool towels available from reception, so there is no need to carry the extra weight, save the baggage allowance for all the shopping bargains!!! Our room was cleaned each day and was always ready when we returned from our excursions. The hotel and grounds were clean and tidy and the pool and surrounding area exceptional. The only complaint we would have is that the dining area was far too small for the size of the hotel, not enough table and chairs. the breakfast was adequate, fruit juices, cereals toast and cakes along with the essential tea and coffee, enough to set you off for the day. the hotel provides free transportation to all the major theme parks and shopping outlet at LBV. If you want 5* luxury and to pay 5* prices then stay away, if you want good quality and value at a reasonable price then book now.

very happy, definitely go back

We stayed at this hotel for 10 nights. The rooms were always cleaned as was the pool and grounds area daily. Great room, friendly staff, close to restaurnants of all sorts. This is a great place to stay. Coffee in room, safe ,table and chairs and continental breakfast which consisted of toast, muffins, donuts, cereal, juices. See you next year!

Price was Right!

by TripAdvisor Member KNFN4kKp

For $35 a night, I cannot complain about this motel. It offered a good continental breakfast (consisting of toast, cereal, muffins, doughnuts, juice & coffee), a clean swimming pool, and a free shuttle to the amusement parks. Skip the adjacent Chinese restaurant...it is gross. The free shuttle to Disney was convenient (morning pick-up before the parks open). However, the free shuttle to Universal wasn't convenient (11am or so). Overall, I would recommend this motel if you are looking for an inexpensive yet clean place to stay the night!

Comments