3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 32% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• Dirty & NOT SAFE

This is a very very dirty unkempt operation. We stayed in Room number 131. Upon entering our room the first thing we check are the beds. The sheets were clean but cheap along with the two puny pillows on the beds. We next checked the bathroom. Very dirty. Would not allow our daughter to walk barefoot. She kept her socks on and they turned black. Paint was peeling in the bathroom ceiling. The bottom of the door was rotting. Mold on the tile and around bottom of toilet. Red splatter above the sofa which looked like dried blood. The worst issue dealing with safety was the electrical sockets were all loose and three were unattached. I noticed this when I attempted to charge my phone and laptop. A major fire hazard. We decided to check out and brought this to the attention of the manager. He listened, no apology and just gave me the bill. Not a word. The location is kind of sketchy. It is set back from the road behind a gas station and the neighboring buildings seem to look like typical $15 a night flea bag Motels. Many abandoned/closed businesses in this part of town. Pot holes in the parking lot and broken/cracked cement curbs all around which is unsafe. The inner pool/ hotel access area looked great online but in actuality is dirty with cigarette butts everywhere and landscaping which is sloppy. The morning breakfast was horrible. There were self serve scrambled eggs on a Styrofoam plate, white bread, box cereal and a messy coffee area. That's it!...So we ran for Denny's across the street. Lastly the non lobby access doors which are supposed to be access by a key card were never locked. This really killed our moral and kinked our first family Disney Trip. We decided to end our trip and reschedule it for next week as we live in Palm Beach County. I took videos which I will attempt to upload on my face-book page. Will update.

Directions: This general area appears depressed. Many closed businesses on this road. Basically the wrong side of the disney tracks.

• NOT NOT NOT 1 mile to DISNEY !!!!! FALSE ADV.

Hotel is clean and spacious. Not in a good location. There is a hideous colorful building right in front of hotel which blocks view of the Hotel. DISNEY IS NOT 1 MILE FROM HOTEL. It is a far distance to even get there with shuttle (which they only have two time frames to catch shuttle 745 or 945 am, if you miss shuttle, $30 for taxi to Disney) last shuttle at 1130 back to hotel which means you cannot stay later hours at disney unless you get another taxi back. False advertisement is what really upset me. We got there at 5 pm to hotel and there were no shuttles to disney and if it were 1 mile to disney we could have walked, but i want to say its about 6 miles just to get to disney area. shuttles on holidays are cramped with people even standing on the aisle..... hot, hot, hot,......

More about Royale Parc Suites - a Quality Suites Hotel Kissimmee

twice a year for 8 years

We have been staying here the past 8 years, you cant beat the value of the suites compared to other hotels in the area. The close proximity to Old Town makes it perfect for walking after the 4-6pm happy hour. As for the rooms we have never had a dirty room, never had anything stolen and one time the safe didnt work but within 5 minutes a man came to fix it. We have stayed at many places over the last 14 years in the orlando/ kissimmee area and we keep coming back. Our children 8 and 11 love staying here and we have met some really nice people.

good value although bathroom a little tired

by TripAdvisor Member diana121

Just returned from orlando and stayed at Quality suites for 10 nights.
We were pleased with the size of the rooms and the kids were delighted that there were TWO tellies. All kitchen appliances were provided although we never had to use them due to the convenience of having the continental breakfast. Location brilliant as so close to disney yet surrounded by great eating places. Poor bathroom - horrible bath with broken taps. Pool and jacuzzi was well used by us although the temperature of the spa was sometimes cold. Great idea is the pool bar with its free drinks. Appreciated after a hard day at the theme parks

Stay somewhere else!!!

What a dump!! When we checked in, we were put in a smoking room that
the ash trays had been removed. There was crusty, dried food on the
dining table as well as food smeared on the stools and chairs. The
whole place was NASTY!! I wouldn't allow my dog to sleep in a place
like this. After complaining to the front desk, they saicd they would
move us to a "premium" suite the next day. On the way to breakfast the
second day, some dirty panties were hanging from the railing....nothing
but class! As we entered the "premium" suite, a chirping noise was
coming from one of the suites...someone had dismantled a smoke alarm.
My husband had to fix that. We couldn't get our door shut because the
lock was broken and the phone cord was missing from the phone in the
master suite. This room was just a dumpy as the first, but at least it
didn't smell like smoke. We checked out the next day and went to an
Embassy Suites that was very nice and actually cheaper than this hotel.
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Dirty Dirty Dirty

This hotel, although convieniently located minutes from Disney World, was filthy. The kitchen was nasty, the bathroom smelled like mildew, and there towels were discolored. I would NEVER stay there again.

Dirty, unkept, very disappointed

We booked at this hotel for a stay in September, thank goodness we went by earlier in the week to check it out. The rooms, kitchen and bathrooms were dirty, and in much need of updating! We called to cancel but they said we would have to come by on the day we were to check in.
So, we did, after arguing for 20 minutes at the front desk they insisted we had to see another room before they would refund our money.
We were taken to a different room, this room had jelly, or some kind of goo, splattered all over the wall and the table was missing a large portion of one of the corners, and just as dirty, and way out dated as the first room. We wasted about an hour of our vacation with these people just trying to cancell, I had to point to the sign on the counter that said "100% satisfaction" in anger, before they even begin to try. I can not believe this hotel remains in business.

Great value for the money

After calling the manager before our arrival about the negative reviews I was assured our rooms would be clean. Upon arriving we were assigned a room on the second floor. Our daughter had checked in the day before and had a room on the first floor. After a short delay "Rick" got us a room on the first floor. The room was clean, all three a/cs on, we had a two bedroom two bath unit. Upon returning from Medivel Times the next evening the room had been cleaned, dishwasher running, beds turned down, grandaughters stuffed animals placed on a bed. This was our fith stay at this hotel. "Henry" at the front desk was also very helpful.
Housekeeping deserves an A+. A safe place for children due to the configuration of the complex. For the price of a Chevy you can't expect a Cadillac. We'll be back.

Great Value For The Holiday Season

We stayed at this hotel for 10 nights through the Christmas holidays and it was a great value for the price we paid to stay here. We had a one bedroom suite that was clean and well maintained, the beds, were clean, the pull out couch was a king, the t.v's worked and the bedroom safe was nice added feature, the bathroom was dated but everything worked. The rooms were cleaned on a daily basis and staff even ran the dishwasher a couple of the days. The location is fantastic, as close to Disney as you are going to get off-site, with lots of restaurants, and shopping on HWY 192. The continental breakfast was impressive with a variety of foods, waffles, 5 or 6 types of muffins, fruit juices, toast, etc., and probably saved my family of 5 between 40 and 50 dollars a day. For the most part the waits for breakfast were minimal.
The staff for the most part were very friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub were all well maintained and heated. The complimentary managers drink special was a also a nice added feature. If you are expecting a 4 or 5 star hotel this is not the place for you, but if you are looking for a nice, clean hotel that is well located with a free breakfast and nightly drinks this is definetly the place for you. If we ever go back to disney this will be the place we stay in.

get what you pay for

have been staying there for 10 years for golf trips with buddies. good accomadations for the money. staff very friendly. best part is free beer and wine during happy hour. if frills are wanted don't go but if you want affordable stay with great location then i reccomend

Loved Quality Suites!!!

Just got back from a trip to Orlando and I must admit I almost cancelled my plans after reading the recent reviews on this hotel...but boy, am I glad I didn't! I could not have been more pleased with the friendly staff, the spacious, clean rooms, the large tv's and informational materials, the great pool area and bar and laundry facilities steps from the door of our unit. I loved the way all the rooms looked out on the pool area...made it very cozy and safe feeling. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants plenty of space and a friendly, clean place to stay right outside of Disney!

clean and comfortable

Just returned on Jan 12th and I read those reviews about the place being a dump too...NONE OF IT WAS TRUE..we really enjoyed our 5 nights spent there. The suite was clean and comfortable. I found the grounds also very neat. I would recommend friends and family to stay there.

storefront kissimeestorefront kissimee