Ramada Gateway Kissimmee

See Popular Hotels

Tags

Theme Park Trips Road Trip Budget Travel
See Amenities

ROOMS ARE NOT SAFE! GOT ROBBED!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 6, 2011

The trip started out nice, the room was comfortable and the staff was courteous. While at Disney, our room was broken into and our valuables were stolen. The police officers demonstrated how the outdated locks at this hotel can be opened with a thick piece of paper (like the pizza menus that are slipped through the door twice per day). This in conjunction with the manager's admission that this happens frequently was enough for us to end our trip early. The manager told us that there would be no charge for the room, however, my credit card was charged for the room a few days later. The manager refused to return our calls. This budget hotel cost us THOUSANDS of dollars.

by written on June 30, 2011

I had a problem with the check-out time and the tone of the clerk at the front desk. I woke up at 10:50 a.m. and called down to the front desk to verify the check-out time. The clerk told me that it was 10:00 a.m. but I needed to be out of the room by 11:00. I had a few minutes to pack my things and get out. I finally checked out at about 11:10 which was 20 minutes after I woke up. The air-conditioner did not cool the room; it was over 80 degrees all night. We never had access to the West-gate facilities as promised when we booked with West-gate Vacations. The front-desk said we only had access to their property. I suppose I would have had to sign up for a time-share presentation to access the West-gate Property which was not clear when we booked.

by written on June 30, 2011

I had a problem with the check-out time and the tone of the clerk at the front desk. I woke up at 10:50 a.m. and called down to the front desk to verify the check-out time. The clerk told me that it was 10:00 a.m. but I needed to be out of the room by 11:00. I had a few minutes to pack my things and get out. I finally checked out at about 11:10 which was 20 minutes after I woke up. We never had access to the West-gate facilities as promised when we booked with West-gate Vacations. The front-desk said we only had access to their property. I suppose I would have had to sign up for a time-share presentation to access the West-gate Property which was not clear when we booked.

by written on June 30, 2011

I had a problem with the check-out time and the tone of the clerk at the front desk. I woke up at 10:50 a.m. and called down to the front desk to verify the check-out time. The clerk told me that it was 10:00 a.m. but I needed to be out of the room by 11:00. I had a few minutes to pack my things and get out. I finally checked out at about 11:10 which was 20 minutes. after I woke up. We never had access to the West-gate facilities as promised when we booked with West-gate Vacations. The front-desk said we only had access to their property. I suppose I would have had to sign up for a time-share presentation to access the West-gate Property which was not clear when we booked.

Nearby Ramada Gateway Kissimmee

Ramada Gateway Kissimmee

• Ramada Plaza Gateway Orlando
  • Ramada Plaza Gateway Kissimmee
  • Kissimmee Ramada
  • Ramada Hotel Kissimmee
  • Ramada Hotel Gateway
  • Ramada Gateway Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee

Address: 7470 WEST IRLO BRONSON HIGHWAY, Kissimmee, Florida, 34747, United States

Amenities at Ramada Gateway Kissimmee

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Bar / Lounge

Kissimmee Travel Forum

Need advice about Kissimmee, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Kissimmee and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kissimmee hotel reviews

best buffet in town!
Gatorland Zoo
Red helicopters
Things to Do
Get the adrenaline pumping..
Buying Park Tickets
Warnings and Dangers
Good, honest valued food!
Awesome ribs and steak!
The Good Part!
My Buddies, Michael and Wayne
The fireworks ROCKED!
Favorites
And other parades as well!
There is a parade