Terra Verde Resort

AMOMA.com Otel.com

More about Terra Verde Resort

Terra Verde was just fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member petersproctor35

Just got back from a stay at Terra Verde. We are seasoned travellers and have stayed in vacation homes previously. This was by far the best. The whole process from booking with the company, floridadreammc.com to visiting the parks.
I want to go back again tomorrow, wow. What a vacation.
My kids loved the pool at the home. It was so perfect. I liked that we could travel back part way through the day to relax and then hit Disney again.
A special thanks to Steve for making the trip enjoyable. What a nice guy.
Steve, we will be doing business with you again sir.
Kind regards
Peter

I have stayed in many motels...

by Randall_Burt

I have stayed in many motels and have camped in Kissimmee Florida. Raccoon Lake campground is one of the better places to stay.This is Raccoon Lake when it was a Yogi Bear Campground. This is myself resting after a long ride of from Southern Florida.

Eco-Walk in Kissimmee.

by Faiza-Ifrah

Go to Eco-Walk, which is located next to the World of Orchids, south of marker 11 on US 192 in Kissimmee. The walking is done on an elevated boardwalk and the trees are marked for identification of species. Keep the camera ready for picturing birds. While we were told that the boardwalk is quite crowded during the summer months, we encountered few visitors there in January. The quality of fauna was awesome.

Address:

2501 Old Lake Wilson Road
Kissimmee, Florida 34747

Perfect R&R

by TripAdvisor Member Fitclub

My wife and I stayed at Terra Verde from 12-26 February 08, booking a townhouse through destinationamericaonline.com. Arrangements and instructions from them were first class and arriving late at night we had few problems finding the allocated accommodation.
Terra Verde turned out to be more than we expected. The townhouse was lovely, the pool and clubhouse were excellent, and all in all you would be hard pushed to find fault with anything on offer.
The only downside to our holiday was deciding to fly via Chicago - at this time of year it is definitely not to be recommended. Otherwise we had a marvellous holiday enhanced certainly by our stay at Terra Verde.

fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member partygoers

we spent 3 weeks at Terra verde, and had our best holiday yet, in Florida, Last year we stayed at windsor hills, which we liked, but Terra verde took the cake. top class mansion villa 6 bedrooms and all that you could wish for, we have already booked next year same place same time.

Loved It! The 3 bedroom Villa was just the right size!

by TripAdvisor Member lazyb0y

We have stayed in several villas in the area but this time we just wanted a cheap two weeks. The flights in November are cheap so we went and stayed in a three bedroom villa at Terra Verde. It had its own Spa. It was clean and modern. There is good security 24/7 a nice clubhouse which offers free wifi and calls to the UK. The kids enjoyed the large club pool. When we arrived orlandofunvillas had left a nice welcome pack too It's close to all the attractions. You must stay here!

Great Place

by TripAdvisor Member CTinKC

We stayed at Terre Verde in October and had a great experience. We had six people in our group and were looking for a place that could accommodate us wihout having to get multiple hotel rooms. Our house at Terre Verde was perfect. It slept 10 so we had plenty of room to move around and have our own space if we needed it. It had a full kitchen as well as a washer and dryer. It also had a pool and baby pool to accommodate our 7- and 5-year-olds. The community is gated so it felt very safe.

There were only a few minor issues but overall, we would definitely rent this place again. It was so much more economical that any hotel we could've stayed at.

Not what I was expecting

by TripAdvisor Member price31

Being a one income family, we were looking for a reasonable and decent vacation destination. We decided to rent a townhouse instead of a hotel room because we did not want to eat in restaurants three times a day for a week. After doing some research on the internet and reading reviews on Tripadvisor, we chose Terra Verde.

We were all excited to see the townhouse but as soon as we walked in, my wife and I looked at each other...I knew exactly what she was thinking. The four of us were disapointed of the state of the unit. First of all the carpets are dirty and in need of a good steam cleaning as well as the dinning room seats. Then the lenolium in the kitchen was torn in a few places, the railing along the stairs is coming out of the wall, the comforter in the master bedroom is torn. The unit would need a new coat of paint. The pool does not look clean (there was a large band-aid floating at the bottom...) and the light in the pool does not work as well as the light above the front door. Every night when we returned to the townhouse, I had to leave the lights from my car on in order to see the numbers on the keypad of the front door.

There is a lot of dust in the unit, more so on the closet door where the central air unit is. By the way, it is located right next to the master bedroom and is rather noisy when it is running (that's why I'm writting this review at 3:00 a.m.) but if you turn it off then it's too hot and really uncomfortable to sleep.

But I think the worse was when my 10 year old son asked me to get rid of a dead bug he saw under the bed he was going to sleep in. When I got down to pick it up I noticed something else under the bed. I looked carefully and I removed an empty bag of chips, two clothes hangers, one t-shirt and a Playstation game in it's case! Oh by the way, in case you did not know, they charge a $75.00 cleaning fee on top of the room rate...Go figure!

On the positive side, the grounds are well maintained and the location is good (about 15 min from Disney and 25 min from Universal.

Perhaps it was just bad luck on our part and the other units are in better shape but as far as we are concerned we will not stay at the Terra Verde again.

Kissimmee Florida - Disneyworld

by Kodi01

The City of Kissimmee was originally a small trading post on the northern bank of Lake Tohopekaliga known as the community of “Allendale”. After the Civil War this area was included in a purchase of 4,000,000 acres of marshland and plains by Mr. Hamilton Disston, the owner of Disston Saw Company in Philadelphia. The sale price for the land totaled $1 million or $.25 per acre.

KissimmeeOld town

by Valentina777

Old Town features 19 amusement rides,8 restaurants and shops, shops. in the setting of a turn-of-the-century Florida town. Don't miss the classic car hows every Friday and Saturday, featuring hundreds of classic cars cruising through old-town. Free admission! Free parking! Look for the giant ferris wheel. Old Town is LOCATED one mile east of I-4 (Exit 25A) on Highway 192 in Kissimmee, Florida. Look for the giant Ferris wheel!

Things for toddlers to do

by sarahlou123

Hi
my parents own a villa in Kissimmee, Florida. We are going over there in December, have been lots of times including when my son was 4 & half months old. This time my son will be 19 months & my friend is coming with her little boy who will be 23 months. I've never really looked for things for little tots to do so wondered what kind of things there are? If possible it would be better if they are cheap & even free in some cases! Am i asking too much, lol I know theres Seuss Landing & the water parks are good but didnt know what else. Also we've not been to Florida in December before so is there any christmas things not to be missed?
Thanks for any replies