Tropical Palms Resort

Tropical Palms Resort and Campground
Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• kissemmees best campground for the money!!

Okay here we go, arrived Friday afternoon at about 2:15pm and even though we had brought enough food for an army we decided not to cook because of the drive my RVs A/C was not working and we were really hot until we got there and hooked up so we could run the roof A/C. We went to the main office and were advised that they no longer had a small kitchen for dinner or whatever.We went out to town. This was Easter weekend you know. We had a great time right down the street from the campground at Old Town. We did not get in till 2:30am went to a bar that had karaoke the DJ was great and his system was great. Then came Saturday we decided to go to the pool oh oh bad Idea. We watched as a gentleman tried to tell two young men about 12 years old that it was not ok to run and jump in the pool all the signs posted read no diving, The man was very polite in doing so and really just wanted them to stop so he and his wife could enjoy wading in the pool. The two young men just kept it up and the man ended up leaving, I heard one of the young men say oh big man leaving to bad!! I found out a little later one of the youg mens parents were two that had left their 8 year old daughter in the baby pool hanging all over anyone that would say hi to her ( I realise that she had a problem it was obvious to anyone but that is no reason to think everyone is fair game to watch your child!!) Now I did not see any ants at all we were in the 200 block no rodents, very clean and tidy campground and like I say if not for the bad time at the pool we had a 5 star weekend but I will give them 3 1/2 stars for not standing up for their own signage and inforcing the rules!!I would like to comment on the youg mans attitude towards diving in the pool. He told the man it was a free country and he would do as he pleased, Yes you do live in a free country ,however when visiting a place that has rules and regulations you are suppose to abide by said rules and regulations and if you do not like the rules and regulations set down then do not go to those campgrounds understood and the same goes to your parents if that is what you call them! I did like the place and I would recomend it to anyone going thru the area.

Directions: right behind old town if you get to old town your just about there.

More about Tropical Palms Resort

BEAUTIFUL FLORDIA!

by RamSter

The fact that i made it to the USA was unbelievable,sure my mother poetry convention was dull and boring ,and upon my arrival i really wasnt expecting much, but i got more than i bargained foor, in about 10 days, ive flown, hiked and taken a car through-out most of Florida.

The scenery here varied dramatically, and i saw some beautiful reefs, state parks, sunsets, beaches, buildings, wildlife, tropical palms , great weather, and just the "outdoor" life-style this state has.!
I LOVE FLORIDA

storefront kissimeestorefront kissimee

paradeparade

Need Info before staying at tropical palms in Kissimme,fl

by duckie2456

Is Tropical Palms a resort anyone can tell someone to stay at. Are the two bed room platinum cottages up to par,or is it a place you wouldn't recomend staying at? Are the carpets clean? Are they cottages or trailer homes? Are they bug and rodent free? Are the matresses clean or nasty and dirty. What about towels and Linen. How is the furniture,kitchen and toilet\bath facilities.are the 500 square feet cottages actually large or is it a farce. Is there a dishwasher, stove,frig microwave> what about washers and driers. Please send reviews. I dont want to be disappointed and especially not my family who is expecting to find a nice place when we get there. Not luxurious, but still nice, clean and comfortable. Thanks duckie2456

Re: Need Info before staying at tropical palms in Kissimme,fl