1701 W Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, Florida, 32830-1000, United States

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Disney's All-Star Sports Resort

Disney All Star Sports

by SueWarwick

For my third Florida trip (2nd in Disney resort) I stayed at Disney All Star Sports.
Rooms are simple, clean and in the typical American format (ie 2 double beds).

Rooms are situated around a large grass area
The resort also has a large themed pool

The End Zone Food Court offers several types of food - pizzas, pasta, fast food as well as breakfasts (pancakes, bacon, eggs etc) Like all Disney resorts, staying here allows you to access the parks before other people and you get free transport to the parks.

An obvious unique quality is the unusual decor - huge sports equipment around the resort.

Had a great stay at All-Star Sports

We stayed here during the middle of September and had a wonderful time.
It was also a great time of year to come here, less crowds at the hotel and the parks, we hardly had to wait in line for the major attractions.
Overall the service at the hotel was great considering this is a value resort we were very impressed with the cleanliness and the staff was friendly. I had read a lot of bad reviews before going and I think that some expectations are a little high of this place - remember that's why its called value - its not going to have all the amenities etc etc of a deluxe disney resort. We didn't care because you aren't at the hotel much anyways. Our room was always clean when we returned back each evening, the food court had lots of different options, bus transportation was excellent, hardly had to wait long for the next bus to pick us up. We were very pleased and would definitely stay here again!!

All Star Sports gets 4 stars

My husband & I and our 7 year old daughter stayed here 10/4-10/11. Although I like movies better than sports(lol) I thouroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel! The staff was very plesant, the food was good, and the hotel was clean. Our room was small, but it didnt really matter since all we did was shower and sleep there. Room was always clean, and my daughter enjoyed the "presents" they left for us. A variety of food for all taste buds, reasonably priced. GET THE CUP!! The cup saved us alot of $$. We used it all the time, more than 5 times a day for the 3 of us, so it paid for itself in 2 days. Transportation was EXCELLENT! We never waited more than 15 minutes to catch a bus. And yes the hotels and parks were packed!! If you have kids and are on a budget, this was a GREAT place. We will definetly be looking into the All star resorts for our next trip!!

Great Place to Stay!

My family stayed at the All-Star Sports Resort from 10/10-10/17/03. We have two boys ages 13 and 6 which absolutely loved the resort. My mother-in-law also joined us on our trip and she loved everything about the resort. We stayed in Surf's Up Bldg. 6. We were very close to the main pool and the food court. Housekeeping did an excellent job of keeping the rooms clean and I'm a clean Freak! The grounds around the resort were cleaned and washed down daily. The pool was also very clean. The food court had a great variety of food for everyone at pretty reasonable prices. The refillable mugs are great. They saved a lot of money on drinks. All the staff was friendly and helpful whenever we asked a question. Bus service was excellent. We would walk outside and the bus was there to take us to the parks. We only waited about 10 minutes for a bus home from Magic Kingdom and about 10 minutes for a bus home from epcot all week. We couldn't ask for better service. The parks were packed on the weekends but not bad during the week. We went to MGM on a Sunday and the Tower of Terror line was a 3 hour wait and all the fast pass were gone. This resort made a comfortable vacation for my family. We had a great time.

All Star Sports

by binnie about All Star Sports

At the time we paid around £700 each for a fortnight including a two week pass to the theme parks.
good value. Choice of pools.Shop is open 24 hours. Good size amusement arcade.Plenty of choice in food forecourt.

You get what you pay for...

by TripAdvisor Member NYCchic1

Just stayed at this hotel for 1 night over this past weekend and was not impressed at all. My boyfriend and I were headed to Orlando for business - went down a night early and wanted a cheap hotel to stay at before moving on to the nicer hotel our company was putting us up at.
We chose the All-Star Sports because we figured since it was on Disney property it had to be good. I was completely skeeved out by the room. I can see kids loving this place but if you're an adult traveling with no kids stay somewhere else. This is the cheesiest place I've ever stayed in. The food court was disgusting with gross OVERPRICED food. We couldn't wait to get out of there and thanked god we were only there for one night!

Pleasantly surprised

My three kids (ages 8, 10, and 15) and I just returned from a 6 night stay at All Star Sports. (Oct. 13-19)

We had a great time. After reading the reviews, I was a bit nervous.
The rooms were an adequate size for us (we even had a rollaway since brother and sister won't sleep in the same bed). The food court had long lines, but they moved fast and the everyone found something they liked.

If you have preteen or teenage boys that like to play sports, this is the place for you. Each night my 15 year old son would play dodge ball or tag football with a dozen or more other boys staying at the hotel.

We stayed in the Touchdown (football) section and this was very convenient to the food court as well as both pools and one laundry.

The busses were pretty efficient. We rarely had to wait for more than 10 minutes...and often waited less than 5. Security was visible in the evenings and I always felt safe.

Check-in took only a few minutes and my room was ready at 10 a.m.!
Housekeeping was great. My only complaint is the noise from plumbing in the other rooms and the noise that started before 8 from the football play area a few feet from my door.

The arcade is great. My daughters (8 and 10) spent time there each night. The hotel was at full-capacity when we were there, but everything seemed to run smoothly.

It was great

My husband, 2 yr old son, and I stayed at the all-star resort 9/4-9/9.
We had a great time, the room was clean and we found the staff very friendly. Our son had a blast. We would stay again.

Great Housekeeper

We were at the resort October 1-8, 2003. We were a little bit concerned that the rooms would not be sufficient. We only sleep/eat there so it was great. We had 2 adjoinging rooms due to mother-in-law who went with us and needed smoking room. This was taken care of no problem. The housekeeper was great "Anna" was her name. If you see her tell her we said Hi! She left us in each of our rooms characters/animals made out of towels. Our last night there she made a full size boy laying on our bed talking on a walkie talkie!! She made a trip that had it's moments of dissatisfaction well worth it. We will be back to see Anna & Disney in 4 years!!!

Beers Family Evans City, PA

Good for the purpose

Stayed at this hotel for a week in early November. We found the hotel quite good and very convenient for the Disney parks. I had a car but did not touch it for the whole week as I used the provided transport.
Service was good and staff very friendly. However it is expensive ($99/night) when compared to hotels outside Disney.

Hook and SmeeHook and Smee

Goofy with my grandsonGoofy with my grandson

Goofy visits the tableGoofy visits the table

Comments