Hyatt Place Lakeland Center

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

Tags

Budget Travel Business Travel Theater Travel
See Amenities

BEWARE BEDBUGS! BEDBUGS!! BEDBUGS!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 18, 2011

We had 5 rooms when we stayed at this CRAPPY run down hotel and EVERYONE IN EVERY ROOM had bites from BEDBUGS! This hotel is an OLD building with a facelift, essentially. It is run by a GAY man named JOHN BALL. This guy should have NEVER gotten into the hospitality business because he SUCKS as a general manager. After showing him all of our fresh bedbug bites he did NOTHING to compensate us...NOTHING! Also, nearly everyone in our group had toilet problems- either backup up water or toilets running all night. The hotel is in a TERRIBLE side of town and an employee told me that someone stole a guests truck and that vehicle burglaries were VERY common. Oh and beware the LOUD train that runs right NEXT to the hotel at 4:00am!

TERRIBLE BREAKFAST !! STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!! BEDBUG CITY!! BEDBUG CITY!! BEDBUG CITY!! BEDBUG CITY!! You have been warned!!

Unique Quality: Terrible side of town, BEDBUGS in all of our 5 rooms, TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT STAFF-RUDE!

Directions: Downtown on the WRONG side of the tracks! Oh and beware the LOUD train that runs right NEXT to the hotel at 4:00am!

mcharlton's Profile Photo

There are a lot of nice hotels...

by written on August 26, 2002

There are a lot of nice hotels in Lakeland and are resonably priced.

Unique Quality: When I lived in Lakeland I had the cutest dog named 'Baby'.

This is me and my little doggie.

Directions: Just get on Florida Avenue off of I-4 and you will have plenty of hotels to choose from.

Nearby Hyatt Place Lakeland Center

Hyatt Place Lakeland Center

• Lakeland Hyatt
  • Hyatt Place Lakeland Hotel Lakeland

Address: 525 West Orange Street, (formerly AmeriSuites), Lakeland, Florida, 33801, United States

1 Photo of Hyatt Place Lakeland Center

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Lakeland Travel Forum

Need advice about Lakeland, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Lakeland and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Lakeland hotel reviews