Holiday Inn Express Madison

doug48's Profile Photo

moderate

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 10, 2009

the holiday inn express is a good place to stay on I-10 in the madison area. the holiday inn express offers all of the amenities that you would expect from this moderately priced chain. a good location for business travelers or for tourists visiting madison.

Directions: on SR 53 a block north of I-10

haitiangirl's Profile Photo

Very nice people

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 30, 2005

I went to Madison, Florida for training (March 2005) and had to stay there for about two weeks.
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, I had a small room with a king size bed, heater/AC, a small refrigerator/freezer, a microwave a TV with cable, a blow dryer, an iron with ironing board...
They have wireless intenet access in the hotel, I used it with a laptop I had with me and I must say that it did not work well in the room, I still was able to send emails, chat and surf but not without difficulties, it worked well in the lobby. When I was leaving, they were working on it to fix it.
For a list of all amenities and features visit the Holiday Inn Express web site and search for the one in Madison, Florida (Note: there are other Madisons in the USA).
It's in a rural area, near a Highway, you can walk to the fast food restaurants near buy or the one "regular" (not fast-food) restaurant, there are also two gas stations near by.
The people there were very nice, I enjoyed my stay very much.
If your budget allows it and if you have to stay in the Madison area I would recommend the Holiday Inn Express. If you don't have enough money you might want to consider the Days Inn on the other side of the street, it's less expensive but of course there are fewer accomodations.

Unique Quality: They have a breakfast bar , a pure 100% american breakfast with cereal, fruits, fruit juices, yogurt, milk, bagels, eggs (boiled but served cold), bread, doughnuts etc... They have regular milk, skim milk, 2% milk, hot chocolate... The most advertised piece you can eat at breakfast is surely the cinnamon roll. I have tasted it, and you won't like it if you don't enjoy cinnamon that much (americans seem to have this thing for cinnamon), but I kind of liked it.

2 Photos of Holiday Inn Express Madison

Madison Travel Forum

Need advice about Madison, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Madison and ask our Answer Gurus.

Madison Travel Guide