4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Booking.com Marriott.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

• musbars's Profile Photo

Clean and newly renovated Hotel

Very clean and newly renovated resort with 3 restaurants, spa, shopps, bars. Located on the beach with nice views on the Golf of Mexico. Nice place to watch sunsets and find the shells.

• HotRodEtte's Profile Photo

An Amazing Resort

This was by far, one of the best places I've ever stayed. The staff was amazing and everything you need to do is here. Our sorority had it's biannual national convention here this summer, and they did everything in their power to accommodate us and make sure we had everything we needed. I would love to come back and stay here again. Not sure about cost, as the sorority paid for all expenses!!!

Unique Quality: There were 2 amazing pools; a tiki pool with a waterfall and slides, which was more popular with the kids and the families, and then a quieter pool on the other side of the building with lounge chairs and umbrellas. The water temperature was fantastic for both! And after a 5 minute walk off the premises, you are on the white shelly beach!

Also came equipped with many banquet and meeting rooms, perfect for the large group we had, and there was a catering staff for our group, which took care of us during all our meals.

• Beauty and the Beach

This hotel was outstanding in every way. Great views, rooms, service and food. I would recommend it to anyone.

Unique Quality: You can get, as we did, a room with a wrap-around balcony and windows on both sides of the corner for a perfect view of both the beach and the pool.

Directions: Not far south of the resident's beach area on Marco Island. It's on the beach side of Collier Blvd.

More about Marco Island Marriott Resort Golf Club And Spa

Good vacation, great value. Fun for the family

Very nice Hotel. Beautiful room at the south tower with balcony and ocean-pool view.. Great for kids, with a lovely swimming pool with a water slide, water fall and toddler play area. We got a great deal for a $139 with breakfast buffet included. The breakfast is probably the best one I have had in any hotel. Plentifull with rarities like lechees. There was also, Cheese blintzses, Chocolat filled waffles, all tipes of eggs, omellets, etc, fruits, breads, strawberry juice, bacon, sausages, lox, bagels . Great value!!!. You have this breakfast and you are all set until dinner.
Drinks and food at the pool are extremelly expensive, Pina Colada for $9, Hot dog $7. There is a refrigerator in the room so you can buy your own snacks, water, etc. Very nice concierge. Good reccommnedations. We went to downtown Naples (20 minutes away) for our dinners, but the restaurants at the Hotel are supposed to be very good and we were told people come from outside to eat there.
The beach is nice but it will hurt your feet to walk on the shore, because there are millions of broken shells. We stayed at the pool and walked to the beach for a swim.

Loved it.... but it's pricey

The best place if you're thinking about vacationing in Marco Island. The rooms are huge. Maid service excellent. And the views are awesome -- if you're willingly to pay for the ocean view.

But no free lunches... you get what you pay for. Be prepared to dish out the bucks.

Excellent, excellent, excellent

by TripAdvisor Member Radler

Hurricane Charleys arrival meant that we only stayed here 2 days instead of 4, but it was so good we will be back for a week next year!
Everything about the hotel and Marco Island is excellent, true it is expensive but you only get what you pay for.
The room was spotless, we had wonderful breakfasts in the Tropiks restaurant, I circled the buffet three times before I could decide what to eat there was so much choice!
The pools are wonderful and their is the option of the beach.
There are many restaurants on the island to choose from and the attractions of Naples are nearby.
Come here and you will not be disappointed.

LOVED IT!

by TripAdvisor Member Sara30NYC

My husband and I just returned from the Mariott at Marco Island, and I must say that I was totally impressed. It is by far the nicest hotel on the island. The room was amazing, big & comfortable. The service was incredible. The staff's attention to detail made our stay delightful. The beach was beautiful with absoultely no waves, the sunset on the Gulf is unlike any I've ever seen, and their pools were amazing and very clean. It was our first time at Marco and we will definitely go there again and stay at the Mariott. This is the perfect spot to relax and unwind. If you are looking to party and looking for nightlife, then this is not the place to go! There is really nothing to do except relax! Which is exactly what we wanted. It is also great for families as well as couples. The spa was just recently built and was incredible, the massage I got was one of the best. My husband played Golf at the Rookery and loved it. I really can't say enough about the Mariott. Out of all the places we have been to, even in the Carribean, this was one of the best! I can go on and on, all I can say is that I highly recommend it!

We'll be back again!

The Marco Marriott was everything we hoped it would be due in part to our research of this area and learning from those who were kind enough to comment on your website. That's why I promised myself that when we returned I would be sure to complete a review to help others. The hotel is definitely a four star from the magnificent entrance to our beautifully laid out rooms. The view of the gulf was breathtaking. We literally did not want to leave the resort. We lived in one of the two pools. One pool, with the waterfall, was more for children, while Quinn's pool was deeper and more for adults and teens. We appreciated learning from another review that we should take water shoes as the beach is a treasure trove of different shells but a little hard on the feet! My husband and I walked the beach each morning to glorious sunshine and pelicans flying by while our teens slept in. Having a refrigerator in the room was a bonus as we shopped at Publix and had cold breakfast in our room most mornings. The in room safe was also an added bonus. We took a day trip to the Miromar Outlets in Estero (near Fort Myers) and the deals were unbelievable. We also ate at Rosas at the Outlet (recommended by the fellow from Reeboks) and it was delicious and very reasonable.
Snook Inn was recommended by the locals but we found it rather shabby and we did not stay to eat. The Cracker Barrel in Naples was a different breakfast experience and very enjoyable. Tin City in Naples is a great place to shop for souvenirs and to have dinner. We dined at Pier 41 and it was delicious and inexpensive. Go to Glen Eagle Golf Club for a wonderful Sunday brunch for only $12.95 per person. (warning no denim- proper dress needed) Be sure to make reservations so that they expect you at the gate. Walgrens had great t-shirts, 3 for $9.99 and they were nice to bring home for family members. We wished we had stayed longer than our 7 days as there was so much to see and do. Volleyball and ping pong was free and fun. The only glitch was that the basketball net was down for our stay and of course that is what my son really wanted. Other than that, we would highly recommend this resort although we never really had a chance to eat there other than at the Tiki Bar at the pool where fries were only $1.95 as we were also visiting relatives in the area. We have travelled a lot and this place reminded us of Ixtapa yet with the safety of being in the U.S. Our last day was very hectic as we were on one of the last flights out of Fort Myers before Hurricane Frances hit and they shut down the airport-that was a little scary, but I hear the area was not hard hit and I am glad to hear paradise is still there! We will most definitely be back!

Some nerve

This hotel refused to allow us a late check-out, forcing us to attemt to drive home in the middle of hurricane Jeane. When we asked for the number of another hotel we could try we were told that they could not help us and to check in the phone book. They also charged us three times for the room, causing funds to be held at a time when they were needed. I will never recomend this hotel again and will be sure to tell everyone I come in contact with to stay away.

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

Awesome!

by TripAdvisor Member barbedwire

One word Awesome. Loved the location and the hotel. Staff was great and very helpful. Lots of beach activities and hotel activites. Pools are fantastic. Great hotel to bring kids. We had a 2 year old and 5 year old with us. Food was fantastic. Excellent breakfast buffet....lots to choose from. Weather was great. Will make this a place we visit yearly.

Comments