Kendall Hotel And Suites Miami
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Four Seasons Miami
- The Raleigh Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental
- Intercontinental Miami
- Miami Guest House
- Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel
- Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa
- The Vagabond Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Brickell Downtown
OK, I don’t have a family, but if I did, I would stay here. I did stay here and loved the place. When I arrived, quite late, I reminded them I had (as always) booked a quiet room. The lady look confused and said they were all quiet. And they are! I went up to find more of a small apartment than a hotel room. A massive living room and bedroom with lots of nice furniture. The bed was a massive King size. The bathroom was good sized and the towels were excellent. As I had arrived late I went down to the bar to enquire about food and beer options. I was served a cold glass with cold beer inside of it (2 separate and important things!). I was given a small menu and told about the specials. The lady explained that there was one ‘Skirt Steak’ left. Oh yes! It was mouth-watering. More cold beers and glasses followed!
I decided to have a quick dip in the outdoor pool to cool down before I made my way to bed. Refreshing! I finally retired up to my room to have another beer, catch the news and go to sleep. I virtually fell asleep just sitting on the bed. After a long journey I had a great night’s sleep. Perfect.
The next day I explored my surroundings. It’s a very large hotel with a good sized pool area for sunbathing. I loved the huge breakfast buffet and enjoyed eating just outside around the pool. What a way to start the day!
After that I had a long 20 minute walk to the shopping mall and areas. If you have a car (I didn’t) then you have a massive range of excellent shopping and eating options without getting into the heavy traffic of downtown Miami.
A fantastic and enjoyable stay!
• 156 oversized rooms, including 48 one and two bedroom suites set in quiet gardens
• Awesome breakfast buffet (included) and you can sit pool side and enjoy
• Outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, tennis courts and fitness center
• Close to Dadeland Mall and 15 minutes from Miami International and Tamiami Airports
• Same day laundry service, free parking, nearby day spa facility
• Easy stroll to several excellent restaurants
• Standard Room - one king bed or two double beds
• 1 Bedroom Suite - king bed, sofabed, kitchen with full-size refrigerator/stove/oven/toaster
• 2 Bedroom Suites - 2 separate bedrooms (King & queen) living room, full kitchen
• Rooms and suites are between 500 sq. ft (46.5 sq. m). to 855 sq. ft (79 sq. m)
All rooms and suites have:
• Air-conditioning, Mini bar, In-room safe, Coffee maker, Hairdryer, large TV
• Steam Iron and ironing board, large work desks
• High-Speed Internet access (free), Two-line speaker phones with voice mail
• Bathtub and shower
• Free daily newspapers
FOOD, DRINK & LEISURE:
• Paradise Bar & Grill, specializing in "Floribbean" Cuisine (excellent)
• Outdoor pool and whirlpool, Tennis Courts, modern Fitness Center
• 5,000 square feet (465 sq meters) of meeting room space
• The Kendall Hotel's main ballroom overlooks the tropical-themed pool
• Accommodates 130-150 people (outside Catering is not allowed)
• 4 other meeting rooms can be configured to host 20 to 50 people
Directions: Distance to tourist attractions: Beach, 5 miles, Dadeland Mall, 2 mi., Coconut Grove, 9 mi., Coral Gables, 8 mi., Homestead Motor Speedway, 25 mi., Key Biscayne, 10 mi., Miami Metrozoo, 10 mi., South Beach, 15 mi., Downtown Miami, 15 mi.
Miami Travel Forum
Need advice about Miami, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Miami and ask our Answer Gurus.