Miami Hotels

Our Members Say

• jlanza29 profile photo jlanza29
  • Reviews: 685

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Edition by Marriott: Luxury at it's finest !!!!!!

Had the pleasure to stay here on New Year's weekend as a guest of a high powered TV executive friend of mine ... and the world WOW !!!!! is just too easy to use about this place !!!!!

First location .... 29th and Collins .. just 10 blocks from chaos of South Beach ....

The Marriott hotel company took over this hotel and spent who knows how much money in renovations .... the end product is jaw dropping to say the least !!!!!!

As you enter the hotel ... the things that stands out is the amount of space you have ... not once do you feel in a crowded space .. the staff was nice and extremely polite.

We were checked in a matter of seconds ... we were given a room with partial ocean views .. the description doesn't give it a proper say.

Spacious rooms, dual vanity bathrooms (thank god)(she hogged up her side) lol ....

Since her TV network was paying for the room we both had no idea how much was the room, but on the website they start at $699 for a room ....

The whole property is jaw dropping beautiful !!!!!!!!

it's too bad i can only post 5 pics !!!!!

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Written January 7, 2015

Lobby ...

• MartinK35 profile photo MartinK35
  • Reviews: 32

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

YVE Hotel Miami Downtown: Great Downtown Location.

Formerly the B2 Miami Downtown located on Biscayne Boulevard right across the street from Bayfront Park and a few minutes walk to Bayside Market Place and the fun filled Waterfront with all it's restaurants and bars, this is a fabulous place to stay.

I had a bit of trouble trying to find it as I was looking for the B2 Miami Downtown and nobody told me they had changed the name.

The staff were all wonderful and the room immaculate. My only slight criticism is that there is only one elevator, which in a tower block of 16 floors does get a bit busy at times.

The attached Biscayne Tavern serves breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as craft ales, wines, spirits and cocktails.

• Written December 9, 2014

• doug48 profile photo doug48
  • Reviews: 5204

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

ritz carlton key biscayne: luxury

the ritz carlton resort hotel is a luxury resort hotel located in central key biscayne. the ritz carlton has a beautiful pool in a tropical setting and rooms with ocean and bayside views. the ritz carlton offers all of the amenities that you would expect from this high end chain. as with most south florida hotels prices are higher during the winter tourist season.

• Related to: Beaches, Business Travel, Spa and Resort
  • Written June 18, 2010

ritz carlton key biscayne

• aquatic profile photo aquatic
  • Reviews: 174

Courtyard by Marriott South Beach: Clean, nice and relaxing hotel

We arrived at 1 Am and was placed in the room by the elevator. Next morning we changed the room - no questions asked. The other room was quiet and big. We spent there several nights - no complaints, except we had to ask to clean our bathroom better when we just checked in.
Breakfast is very good. Special thank you to the guy who made eggs every morning and ukranian waiter Roman who told me they also have grapefruit juice.
Service by the entrance is good. Taxis are always ready. Staff helped us several times to book the tour or choose a restaurant.
The bar by the beach has good drinks and good food. On Sunday we even had live music there.
The beach is clean! Everything on it is 10 bucks... except towels which you get with your towel pass.
There is only two stores across the street. Alchohol is way overpriced there. One of them has a little cafe where you can choose to have breakfast.
Everything else you can reach by taxi. Lincoln Rd is about $8-10 away.
I'll rovide phone numbers later.

• Related to: Family Travel, Spa and Resort, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written May 11, 2010

• elecbrown profile photo elecbrown
  • Reviews: 3

Midtown hotels: Budget Rate Cheap Miami hotels

Its a too nice hotels because its services is fabulous, as well as fitness center, swimming pool and hot big breakfast in continental ways offer. if you want to bargain it then you can will. closed to all travel destinations like Miami beach, jawedish museum and other spot live just few miles far.

Swimming pool is soo beautiful, business center also in them, hot travel spot not to far from them, continental food also provides

• Related to: Kayaking, Horse Riding, Surfing
  • Written October 29, 2009

museum

• cullenc37 profile photo cullenc37

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Miami yacht club: MiamiHabitat condo rental

If you are looking to really enjoy your accommodations and not be cramped in a hotel room to prepare for your holiday, i would recommend renting a short term vacation condominium or house with all the comforts of home. There are plenty in south beach, try MiamiHabitat.com

they have a large amount of properties ranging in price and size. We rented a luxury condo at the Miami Yacht Club and it was amazing. Better than any hotel experience i ever had in the area.

Also, if you are staying for a week or so, it is much more reasonable both in cost and in living conditions than paying $300 a night to be stuck in a little hotel room.

beautiful pool, great location, amazing restaurant on the water, gym, and a great view

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel, Luxury Travel
  • Written July 7, 2009

• suntankw profile photo suntankw

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Greenview Hotel: Definiation Of Flea Bag Hotel

I have traveled throughout the world over the years and stayed in some of the very best hotels. I have also stayed in some hotels that were lacking. Because of my past travels I realize that maybe my standards may be a little high, but I must say my stay at the Greenview was one of the worst experiences I have had to withstand in my many years of traveling.

The Greenview was recommended to me by someone who had stayed there many years ago. They told me it was a small art deco hotel that was not real fancy but extremely clean and inviting. I must point out that “Clean” in a very high priority when I pick a hotel.

Because of very bad traffic coming out of the Florida Keys we arrive after 9:00 in the evening. I must say, if it had not been so late I we had not been so tired I would have walked out of the hotel as soon as I saw our room.

The first thing I noticed as we walked up to the front desk to check in was a sign that let us know that the television would not be working. It was obvious that English was not the primary language of whoever wrote the sign. The fact that there would not be television service was not that important. I have stayed at several hotels like Little Palm Island where that is part of the reason people go there. So television or lack thereof was not a bad thing.

We were checked into room 109. I have never….let me repeat…never been so disgusted by a hotel room in this country or any other country in which I have traveled. As I said before, if it had not been late and had I not been with someone else I would have turned around and walked out.

First of all there was a plastic bag of trash and wet dirty cleaning rags laying on the bed as you walked in the door. I took these items down to the front desk and the guy behind the desk did not even seem the least bit surprised that these items were in the room. Then there was the fact that the smoke detector or should I say lack of a smoke detector since what should have been the smoke detector was a wire hanging down with nothing on it. The floor was filthy. I refused to take my socks off. The room needed painting and the carpet torn out. There is no way that it could be cleaned. There were on curtains on the window just the thing that curtains are suppose to be hung from. There were blinds over the window. These blinds were broken and dirty. They could not be opened, closed or adjusted in any way. There was some sort of dead bug on the pillow of one of the beds. The mirror on the closet door was hanging at a position that made it look like it was about to fall off the door.

I could not get out of the Greenview fast enough the next morning. And believe me I will do my best to let others know about my stay. I truly can not believe that any owner or manager of any hotel would accept money for rooms in this condition. The Greenview Hotel is a perfect example of a “Flea Bag” hotel.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written June 29, 2009

• doug48 profile photo doug48
  • Reviews: 5204

Biltmore Hotel: historic hotel

the biltmore hotel was built in 1926 and at the time it was the most luxurous hotel in south florida. this historic hotel became a hospital during WWII and later was the university of miami medical school. the biltmore was restored and reopened as a hotel in 1987. this luxurous hotel and spa is situated on 150 acres in the center of coral gables. the biltmore has a 18 hole golf course, ten tennis courts, and one of the largest swimming pools in the state of florida. the biltmore is listed on the national register of historic places. for those interested in a old world hotel experience the biltmore is a wonderful place to stay.

• Related to: Spa and Resort, Food and Dining, Architecture
  • Written April 17, 2009

biltmore hotel

• call_me_rhia profile photo call_me_rhia
  • Reviews: 4309

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Clay Hotel: south beach on a budget

A very nice hotel which doubles as a hostel – clean, cheap and in the most perfect location. It’s in the posh south beach area, on the pedestrian Hispaniola way, one block away from the happening Lincoln Avenue and two blocks from Ocean drive and the stunning beaches of Lummus Park.

The main entrance is by the tacky pink flamingo statue... and don't worry if you feel like you've seen it before: you have! It was in the pilot episode of Miami Vice and in the final episode of the first series, too.

The hotel has was built in 1925 and has 170 bedrooms with prices starting from 65 USD for a double room with shared bath, and 75 USD for one with a private bath (standard room). Who chose the latter and found it more than adequate and roomy. Even Al Capone allegedly found it adequate, too.

• Written March 10, 2009
Tip Photo

• hoofhearted profile photo hoofhearted
  • Reviews: 129

Hilton Bentley South Beach: Great SoBe location

We stayed at the Hilton Bentley on Ocean Dr. over New Years. It's a great location at the south end of South Beach, easily accessible to all of the restaurant and club action. But removed enough to allow for quiet time. Not sure of pricing through Expedia, but it's all-suite and really a nice property. You can check it out on my Miami page...

Beach access, Ocean Drive access.

• Related to: Gay and Lesbian, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Luxury Travel
  • Written July 1, 2008

Hilton Bentley

• karla305m profile photo karla305m
Quiet in Miami Beach

If you want quiet and still close to the action and beach, you can stay in Collins before 8th street. This is very quiet and the main action starts at around 8th street. There is a Marriot Hotel on Collins and about 3 or 4 that's really nice and on the Beach.

• Written July 1, 2008

• extremist profile photo extremist
  • Reviews: 120

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Sheraton Hotel

This was a disappointment, the hotel didn't have a shuttle that we could find, and the accommodations were below moderate. There were no amenities opened late at night around the hotel. And the restaurant in the hotel was disappointment also, over rated and over priced.

The view was nothing to write home about, there was a pool.

• Written February 24, 2008

View from our room

• extremist profile photo extremist
  • Reviews: 120

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Sheraton Hotel

The view was nothing to write home about, there was a pool.

• Written February 24, 2008

View from our room

• aero198 profile photo aero198
  • Reviews: 147

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Holiday Inn Exp Miami Springs: OK - Close to the airport

I stayed here four nights. Location is convenient, close to the airport (36th St) and the Alamo car rental pick up.

The room was clean, front desk and staff friendly and helpful, room was spacious enough and the bed comfortable, but expect just basic services from this hotel, (no spa, no frigobar, no swimming pool, basic complimentary breakfast)
There is only one PC at the business center so probably you will have to wait before you can use it.

Breakfast (cereals, bagels, coffee, juice) is served up to 9:30 AM, but if you arrive there 9:10 don't expect to find much to eat! So probably you will be having breakfast at IHOP next door.

Convenient location, close to the airport.
Friendly bilingual staff.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written January 5, 2008

HI Express

• venteeocho profile photo venteeocho
  • Reviews: 542

The Astor: The heart of Southbeach

My husband & me stay in the Astor Junior Suite, this room is really a modern apartment. Guests eventually get accustomed to the grandeur, but report that the sense of indulgence never completely wears off.
Tasteful decorations, unique artwork and Keystone flooring throughout the Astor Suite combine to create a very special ambiance. The living room area has a deep sleeper sofa for overnight guests, two additional deep sofas, a freestanding mirror, modern rattan armchairs and other equally distinctive furnishings. There is a half bathroom just off the Suite's entrance, which allows you to comfortably entertain, without needing to provide guests with access to your own bedroom and bath area. The living room bar features an emerald granite bar-top and seating for a worthy few. This very special room showcases a unique blend of contemporary design, passion-inspiring ambiance and real comfort. Speaking of passion… The Astor Suite bedroom features a wonderful European king-size bed, dressed to kill in crisp, white, "Frette" linens, and luxurious down pillows and duvet.

We hightly recomend this room & hotel

The oversize marble bathroom with a double sink and a wall-to-wall mirror has a generously sized whirlpool bathtub and shower, encased in a sliding glass door.
You can enjoy the unique privacy of this incredible space and live like royalty.
Concierge service Complimentary newspapers
2 Bathrobes 2 Phone Lines
Wake-up calls Data Port
Multilingual staff High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
24-hour front desk Johhny V Restaurant
Tour assistance Personal safe in each room

• Related to: Water Sports, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Singles