Marriott Biscayne

1633 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, Florida, 33132, United States

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
Booking.com Marriott.com Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Excellent standard and service.

Have just spent a week over christmas at the Miami Marriot Biscayne Bay. The hotel was beautiful with lots of amenities like a cafe, restaurant ,business centre pool and jacuzzi. The place was spotlessly clean and the staff immensly helpful. We stayed on the consierge level which gave us acces to an exclusive lounge with complimentary breakfast, drinks hors d'ouvres and desserts. We had christmas dinner in the hotel restaurant overlooking Biscayne Bay and it was a fantastic buffet style affair at a very reasonable price. I had heard mention before I went that their beds were the most comfortable around - and boy were they right! There is not much within walking distance of the hotel, apart from the lovely boat marina at the back of the hotel and we had to get taxis mainly however coming back to such a lovely hotel more than made up for that. In addition it is next to The Grand hotel which also has some lovely shops and restaurants accessible throught The Marriot Hotel.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel on the basis of its cleanliness and friendliness.

Unique Quality: Great views of Biscayne Bay (ask for a view room). Consierge lounge services fantastic and food delicious.

Directions: Off Biscayne Boulevard near the Omni Centre Metro Mover Station.

More about Marriott Biscayne

What Were We Thinking?

by Seabiscuit about The Wyndham Biscayne Bay

Wasn't too impressed with this Hotel. The service was *rather* icky, and the Desk Attendants were aloof and bored. I don't blame them. The building looks like a soon-to-be tear down, since the Doubletree and the Hyatt are right next door (and definately a few stars ahead of the Wyndham). However, I must say, the restaurant at the Wyndham is first rate. They have a key lime pie that makes you wanna cry "Mommie", and a pork tenderloin to give your kids up for. (I had 2 dinners in one night in this place, and amazed even myself...). The views *were* great though.

Biscayne Bay

by el_ruso

I guess this more of a 'things to see' than a 'things to do' tip. Biscayne Bay, located between Miami proper and Miami Beach is beautiful, from the vistas of both cities and the millionaires' isles in between to the incredible azure blue waters, is the treasure that makes Miami the beautiful city that it is.

The softest sea breezes..like...

by lemontree

The softest sea breezes..like lotion on your face...no matter how hot it is...the breeze cools you COCONUT GROVE!!! Everything imaginable is there...all built on the Biscayne Bay..yacht clubs everywhere.

Sailing in Biscayne Bay

by balisunshine

With such gorgeous weather,
and large bodies of water
that surround you in Florida,
sailing can be a temptation
or an additional choice of things to do.

If you are a large group of friends
who want to sail,
Tropical Sail is available for day cruises.

Bon Voyage!

Great People make this a great hotel !

My family stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay for five days in August and I recommend this hotel highly ! I regularly stay in hotels across the world and this stay was up there with the best ! I spent several days researching hotels in the Miami area and used Trip Advisor reviews as a major influence on our decision so I hope this helps.

I found everything from the pool, the beds, the bathrooms and the fascilities to be excellent but what made this hotel superb for my family (with 3 kids) was the staff. From the moment we walked in we were made to feel welcome by the valets, the concierges and reception staff. Our kids even commented how "at home" they felt. We payed extra by staying on the concierge level (26th floor, room 2618) and it was well worth the money. The breakfasts were superb, the snacks in the afternoon great and the views were spectacular. I cannot praise Aurora highly enough for looking after us. We were guided to the best sights (SoBe, Lincoln Road, Little Havana etc.), where to eat (Bayside is great and pretty reasonable as well) and even suggested some local tours to consider, which we did and enjoyed. We had a car so getting around was fine and nothing seemed to take more than 15 minutes, max.

We happened to be at the hotel when Katrina hit so we were a little apprehensive but all of the staff made us feel "safe", gave us plenty of tips on what to prepare for just in case and were always proactive in ensuring our children felt secure. If we ever go back (which I am sure we will) there is only one hotel I will consider (and we had a look a quite a few along Collins and Ocean just for fun). We made the right decision !

Amazing Hotel

My boyfriend and I just returned from a short trip to Miami. We loved this hotel. The price was reasonable even for us being college students. We were taken care of from the time we walked in until we left. Checking into the hotel took maybe 2 minutes and we arrived at the hotel hours before check in time. The room was much larger than we expected. We were very pleasantly surprised. The bed is to die for! Outside is very nice with an area to swin and an upper level area to lay out. Overall the apperance of the hotel was VERY clean. The staff was the best I have ever encountered. We had a late flight on the day we were to check out and we were offered to keep our room until 2pm without charge. I will be back to stay here again soon!

Standard chain hotel

Stayed on the 14th floor in a standard king room. Hotel is a huge standard chain hotel. Nothing particulary good about it. Recommend breakfast in your room as the food and service in the breakfast restaurant was not good. Very comfy bed.

Outstanding Marriott

by TripAdvisor Member HappyTraveler7

This is a terrific hotel. Great location, friendly, accommodating staff, full service. The Bay View Restaurant and most of the guest rooms have fabulous marina views, with cruise ships beyond. Nice to see the ship you may be cruising on sail into port. They have shuttle service to nearby South Beach and to the Bayside Market at a nominal fee. The rooms are tastefully and elegantly decorated; many have balconies. Public and meeting rooms are most attractive. Service throughout the hotel is excellent. Rates are reasonable for the quality of this resort. Sorry, no pictures, but you can view these on the hotel web site.

Fantastic Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Chris2234

We were only due to stay at the Marriott one night but due to Hurricane Dennis we stayed 2 nights. The Hotel is very impressive with excellent facilities and a great location, the views over the bay are wonderful. The Metro transit is right outside and just minutes from Bayside which is a must visit area. Miami Beach and the Art Deco district are also easily reached. Our rooms were large, very clean and provided everything you could need, very comfortable beds. Dinner and breakfast were both very good and very reasonably priced. We used the valet parking which was very well managed, never waited more than a couple of minutes for our car. All the staff we met were very friendly. We really could not fault this hotel and would not hesitate to make it our 1st choice when we return to Miami.

Downtown and Biscayne BayDowntown and Biscayne Bay

Four Points vs.Sheraton Biscayne Bay

by Laura16

Hi, guys! We are going on RCL cruise in October, want to spend one day in Miami before the cruise. Should we stay at Sheraton Biscayne Bay or Four points?We travel with kids and want to have somesthing to do for all of us-some beach, some shopping, choice of restaurants. Four Points is located on Collins and 43 street-is there any restaurants nearby? Can we walk around or do we need taxi ?

Re: Four Points vs.Sheraton Biscayne Bay

by Laura16

Well, no suggestions yet? It's been 2 months....we are going next week, one day in Miami beach-what to do, where to go, what to see...

Re: Four Points vs.Sheraton Biscayne Bay

by goingsolo

The Sheraton Biscayne Bay is located near downtown Miami- I think. That's the one on Brickell Ave, right? If I'm thinking of the right hotel, there's little to do within walking distance, especially for kids. Bayside Marketplace is not too far away (less than a mile), but that's about it. The 4 Points on Collins and 43rd is probably a better bet. Its right near the water and there are plenty of restaurants in the area.

As for walking around, you can definitely walk around the Collins area and wouldn't need a taxi to get to the beach. There are plenty of taxis if you need one as well. The Brickell area is a little trickier. I wouldn't recommend walking in or near downtown at night.

Comments