Midtown Inn

More about Midtown Inn

Miami & Miami Beach Explore

by elecbrown

"Miami travel"

Mix travel trips are little bit In Florida state. I wanted to mix travel. After someone suggestion I went to Miami city. Closed to that city, Miami Beach located, which known as for its Barrier Island and awesome attractions worldwide. Towards the barrier island Miami Beach; you will have gotten more fun if you travel to that magic city barrier island.
Similar huge feeling pushed to Miami city. I was late to airport because I missed our flight for Miami. Next flight for Miami city was after 6 hours. I didn’t to stay at airport. Long efforts I got a hostel closed to airport. Sharing this hostel room with other guy which name was blade. He also was going to Miami city. I was happy because I got a journey friend. But he was not good guy after hearing his talk by phone. So soon left our hostel room. Reached to airports before one hour to my flight take off.
Still I got flight on time and reached to Miami city.

"Cheap hotels in Miami"

It was the second trip for me. I wanted refreshment thus visited to here. First we find out my hotel, which I reserved by online. My wallet was happier during travel. I stayed at Midtown Inn, that offering superb services. Before to come here I find out other best rate Miami hotels cheap but didn’t cheap as compare to Midtown hotels. Miami other hotels also full furnished and well decorated but little bit expensive. My pocket wasn’t able to handle this type hotel so made hotel reservations in Midtown hotel. Feature of Midtown hotel are free breakfast, swimming pool where I swim often until stayed. For business purpose also situated business center hall.
must visit for miami stay-- http://www.anylodging.com/us/fl/miami-hotels

"Museum & Beach"

Here used mostly Spanish language day to day although for business purpose used English only. In many places I got trouble about language problem.
First I went to Jewish museum of Florida and then Frost art museum. From there ate the lunch closed to few minute distance restaurants. Nice food, which I liked it. Left out the Frost art Museum in 4 O’clock. I was so tired so didn’t see any other places to Miami, just picked cab and reached to our room. After that, took the comfortable shower for late night tour in Miami city.
From hotel few miles far Rose Bar at the Delano. Visit to there by walked. My feet were worry about me but I wanted drink. Found it to expensive Rose Bar at the Delano then moved to Laundry bar where I drunk affordable prices along the pool game. Late night I came our room.

"Travel adventure at Miami"

Next day, I woke up too late due to drink. Without plan we departed to Miami Beach, who situated in Miami Barrier Island. It was nice place. I found it more entertaining. Often I visited here until I left the city. Evening sunset I love it any beach. You can do on the beach more activities including-fishing, boating, surfing, sunset, horse riding, walking etc. In this trip, I departed to Larios on the beach; the dinner took the $15. Place was more entertaining.
Often in morning time, I walked closed to street, some time on the beach. Shopping is my passion. Often I purchased huge cloths for my family. I remembered always my young brother, which I‘m love to them more. Whatever, I bought more cloths for them. I got more entertainment to Miami beach, street, on playing places, park, museums, other outdoor places, famed building and etc. I could not forget this place.

Comments