Oakwood Summit Doral

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Miami

Food boothsFood booths

haulover in miamihaulover in miami

Calle ochoCalle ocho

Alligator eating a shoft shellled turtleAlligator eating a shoft shellled turtle

Getting from Port Everglades to South Beach

by dada29

My wife and I are going on a cruise from Port Everglades. Wanting to know the best way to get from Port Everglades to South Beach after the cruise? Shuttles seem to be upwards of $100??

by jcjlkrebs

Cab fare is approximately $70 depending on traffic

by YVRDave

You can rent a car, cab it or use Tri-rail www.tri-rail.com

by dada29

Thank you for your tips. Really helps. I'm thinking taxi might be the best option as shuttles are seeming to charge the same or more.

by jr54

Hi, we have just returned to the uk after our cruise, we can recommend 2 options, 1) we booked a trip from the cruise port to the everglades and a flamingo park that dropped us off at the airport, 2) we were collected from the airport prior to the cruise by a taxi firm called anywhereflorida, they charged $69 to takeus to Fort lauderdale, brilliant service, Enjoy the trip. JR

by gonzo1973

I took last year transportation service from Sun and Moon Express, that was amazing because was cheap, fast and gentleman. His owner Edwin was very kind with us. contact@sunandmoonexpress.com

Good luck
Gonzo

Travel Tips for Miami

Vizcaya was the site of the...

by Die_for_VT

Vizcaya was the site of the 1994 Summit of the Americas and has been visited by scores of dignitaries including Pope John Paul II, Queen Elizabeth and American presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.

Guided and group tours are available and moonlight tours of the formal gardens are especially popular. Be sure to call ahead to see when the next one’s scheduled.

Special accommodations are available for wheelchair-bound visitors. An audio-taped tour and large-print guidebooks are available for visually impaired visitors.

Okay so I couldn't help but...

by donovanel

Okay so I couldn't help but include a little tidbit about the cruise...the pic is of the guys from Naples (Florida) that we met the first day and hung out with most of the cruise. Will always laugh about the crappy weather...being chased by speedo guys...partying with the Naples guys...mini me...the slide and QT in the hot tub...cashing out on 50 cents...sneaking margaritas and vodka...the walk from hell to McDonalds and that damn flower...singing on stage with the band...Sweet Home Alabama...Hugger spanking the lead singer...BAD GIRL, MORE MORE!...the body shots...Carlos and Charlies (but do I actually remember??)...CUTIE PATOOTIE!...that damn wind on the top deck...whatever made me think I could squat 160 pounds?...it's all a blur that I would love to do again!!

Speaking Spanish is very...

by donovanel

Speaking Spanish is very helpful...When visiting Miami, I have often felt as if I were not actually in the United States...I actually dined at a restaurant where our waitress did not speak any English. It can be very frustrating if your Spanish (or Spanglish as I have become proficient in) is not up to par.

ZigZagging Along

by KTIJERINO01

The Everglades is where you can see most of the wildlife in South Florida in its natural habitat. You can ride the airboats or even bike ride on a bike trail along a swamp (alligators gallore)! I've been many times, quite safe, the only problem might be if an alligators decides to cross from one side of the swamp to the other and halfway there decides to sunbathe... but all you do there is make a u-turn and head back to the beginning.

One very important tip, if an alligator were to chase you, run in zig zag .

Princes casino yatch. If you...

by pulgaron

Princes casino yatch. If you like to gamble, this boat will take you out for an evening of nonstop gamblim. Leaves from downtown, behind Bayside Mall. Biscayne Boulevard at the port of Miami entrance rd.

Comments