Sadigo Court Hotel

Sadigo Court Hotel
Booking.com Priceline.com Hotelsclick.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• Don't book this hotel!

Despite booking this hotel over a week in advance, they gave our room away to someone else on the day. They didn't even bother to let us know, so we spent 3 hours driving through hideous traffic to get there just after check in time, when they told us they'd extended the stay of another guest so no longer had our room free for us. Even though they had a credit card confirmed booking from us!

Don't trust them - they are dishonest and dishonourable.

Unique Quality: The staff - can't believe how awful she was!

More about Miami Beach

Miami Beach at New YearsMiami Beach at New Years

Me and my babe!Me and my babe!

Brunch on display- Sea Cafe, 700 block Ocean DriveBrunch on display- Sea Cafe, 700 block Ocean Drive

A saladA salad

packing tips

by enamored

could lease give me some ideas what to wear and pack for beach vacation. I need to bring lighter clothes but of course i want to look good on my vacation.

by Neilzonwheelz

One of the joys of a vacation is shopping their & there is some good shopping to be had. Beach wear, the usual light tops, shorts with a zip pocket or two, a good pair of sunnies for the streets and a cheap pair for the beach.
A pair of flip flops [we call them thongs], better still, just throw in the basic & shop while uare there, then u have a whole new look wardrobe when u get back home, different too.

by Gili_S

For Miami Beach I wouldn't worry too much, as the previous wrote, just the basic beach light cloths, I was with my jeans there everywhere including the Hilton. It is not really trendy in Miami downtown either, actually I heard from the locals that they dressed poor to attract less attention from those who might want to rob them ;-)

by CJD1969

Just show that beautiful body

Travel Tips for Miami Beach

Miami Beach

by Gili_S

Miami Beach as a whole build for the service of tourists, what ever you like to do in your holidays you can find it here. I enjoyed the most the relax beaches, coffee shops and restaurants. In each place I got good service with positive attitude, so, in short, great place for holiday.

MM 1089 Miami Beach Marina

by grandmaR

In Miami we went into Miami Beach Marina initially which is right inside the breakwater on Government Cut - was $2/foot as long as your boat isn't longer than 79 feet. Very convenient from the ocean. Electricity, and water included. There was a $25 deposit for a gate key to get access to the boat, and one of us had to go up to the gate to let our daughter in when she came to get us.

Not much in the way of services for that - did get a daily Miami paper, but that might have been meant for the bareboat that shared the short fixed finger pier. The docks are concrete, and they tied us so far out that I couldn't get to the finger pier from the boat except by special gymnastics - either I went out the gate and sidled along the lifelines until I got to the piling at the end of the finger pier and then leaned back and clutched the piling with one hand while clinging to the shrouds with the other hand and stepped backwards groping for the pier with my foot. OR - I climbed over the lifelines forward of the shrouds (can't go through the shrouds) and then sidled sternward toward the piling and went through the same manuever. The boat was only close enough to the pier to step across right at the piling.

Our boat was full of soot when we got back to it - the air is very dirty here. This is also where the boat show is held, so you can't get a slip then.

They advertise a fuel dock, pumpout, ice and:

Casual and fine dining
Neam's Gourmet Market, gourmet grocery and provisioning
Hopkins Carter, complete marine hardware, bait and tackle
Tarpoon Lagoon Diving Center
Dive Charters
Club Nautico, boat rentals
Biscayne Towing
Yacht and Sailboat charters
Yacht and Sailboat brokers
New boat sales
Sport and drift fishing charters
Majesty Casino Cruises
Water Taxi

I don't know what this metal...

by pulgaron

I don't know what this metal building isdoing in the middle of South Beach at Washington Avenue and 11th Street. I am researching and I will post my findings, but for now I can only tell you is an all polished metal building, and inside are a lot of soda and beer cans. There is a table aand chair built out of beer cans, the floor is beer can tops, and there are various decorations made out of beer cans. Well if go by there take a look you can brag to your friends back home that you saw the metal building on Washington Avenue.

Purdy Lounge

by goingsolo about Purdy Lounge

Its one of Miami's only NY-style dive bars. Unlike most of South Beach, there's no velvet rope or bouncer with an attitude. The people are friendly, the music is good and the drinks are reasonable (for the beach anyway.) Plus, the place is open till 5 am casual. Jeans are fine. I've even seen a few people in shorts.

Baby, you can drive my car!

by Deus_ultima

Rent a car! That's what we did.. arrived at the airport and hoped in this new mustang waiting for us!

The distances between Miami beach, Coconut Grove etc, make it unpractical to use the public system, so..

Comments