Seacoast Suites

Booking.com Priceline.com AMOMA.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 48% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

More about Miami Beach

Art Déco architecture & colours of South BeachArt D├ęco architecture & colours of South Beach

A Fish Called AvalonA Fish Called Avalon

South Florida Arts CenterSouth Florida Arts Center

Sunrise on South BeachSunrise on South Beach

House rental

by Pele_cool_boy

Hey there dear people.

We're a group of students coming to Miami beach in March for a spring break. There will be between 8 and 11 of us and we need THE CHEAPEST POSSIBLE accommodation. We literary need a place to sleep over during nights and take a shower and that's it. :))

As we're a big group, and we'd like to be together, we thought about the possibility to rent a house or an apartment for 7 days. Is that possible and how can we do that? How much would that cost?

Thank you SOO much!
Nice kids.

Re: House rental

by goodfish

Try VRBO or Homeaway.com. To be honest, your larger issues will be your ages, the size of your group, and that you're coming for Spring Break. Those two words - Spring Break - strike terror into the hearts of rental property owners! :)

Travel Tips for Miami Beach

Art Deco (1)

by GUYON

Located in South Miami Beach, the Art Deco district has a lot of well remodeled buidlings erected at the beginning of 20th Century.

The District is mainly limited at Ocean Blvd, Collins Ave and Washington Ave between the 16th and the 5th streets. Picture taken Collins Avenue

Obligatory Miami Night Shot w/ Port Miami in Front

by Hexepatty

I have had a love affair with Miami going back to 1973... when my brother attended Univ. of Miami. My best friend in college lived there, so I visited often... and I just dug this city. It's changed a lot and at this stage in my life, I no longer desire to live there, but I do have a VERY special place in my heart for all the fun and crazy things I've done in Miami all my life. Nice to think that even now, I can STILL have fun there, too!

Going for Gators in the Everglades

by ChadSteve1975

I took a day tour from my hostel in South Beach to the Everglades. In particular to go to a Gator park.

What else would you do when in Miami. Oh if you aren't going to the beach, that is.

The Everglades are essentially a typical American National Park. Where nature meets commercial interests. Remember here you can't have a national park without the interests of business at heart. Hundreds of tourists visit these parks each day.

What is cool though is that you do get to:
- see real aligators in the wild, in the glades.
- hold a real baby gator
- take a ride on a fan boat. Although it's not quite like what you may remember from an old episode of Flipper.

Oh and if you want to try gator. Go for it.

Mall Shopping

by vanessadb about Aventura, Dadeland, Bal Harbour, and Sawgrass

If you are interested in going mall shopping, I would suggest, depending on your budget and what you are looking for:

Aventura or Dadeland: in both of these you will find department stores such as Burdines, as well as all the franchise stores like Guess, Gap, ZARA, Abercrombie, Victoria's Secret, etc... Aventura is bigger and has more variety though. Aventura is located at 19501 Biscayne Blvd and Dadeland on Kendall Dr (SW 88th St) and US1.

Bal Harbour on the other hand has all the very high end boutiques like Gucci and Hermes. location: 125th Street and Collins

Last but not least, Sawgrass Mills, which is further away near Fort Lauderdale, but is cheaper as it has all the outlets.... located at 12801 West Sunrise Boulevard

Clubbing again

by HotSpotJ about Cameo

Went there a few times, I've got mixed reviews on this place. One time a few celebrities were in the house, that was fun, but the other times, me being a bachelor, there was a serious lack of single females for my friends and I. This place does have theme nights of sorts (gay), the night I did enjoy was on a Thursday. This place was called CroBar for years and they've changed the name back to match the original marquee above the entrance. On the good nights they'll pick you out from beyond the rope unless you have a reservation or are on the list. Please don't let the drag queen scare you. (s)He is very nice and will be the most likely to let single straight men in the club

Comments