Sherbrooke All Suites Hotel

Sherbrooke Hotel
CheapTickets.com Booking.com Tingo.com

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo

Sherbrooke Hotel

Very reasonable for the area, around $80.

Unique Quality: Restored Art Deco building right in the thick of things but one street back off the promenade and a bit quieter.

More about Sherbrooke All Suites Hotel

a first rate place to stay! No fancy names.

I felt like I was staying with an old friend. Comfortable and relaxed. Mitch was wonderful and Maggie even cuddled with us. The rooms have an old Florida charm that everyone should experience. The hardwood floors and the old florida style windows create that charming atmosphere. They look out onto the street, where everything is happening and that is what made my Miami experience complete. We never once turned on the TV. I barely knew the television was there. The only desire I have to go back to South Beach is to stay at the Sherbrooke Hotel with Mitch and Maggie.

Great stay at the Beach

by TripAdvisor Member GCourter

We have been going to Miami for the past 4 years (or daughter was in college there) the last time my sister asked why we didn't stay in South Beach. This time we did, myself, my wife, my mother-in-law, my father, three sisters, my son with his wife and three childred, and two friends. Everybody enjoyed the stay greatly. Walking distance to the eat and shop. Mitch was very accomodating. I will book again and again. If you are looking for Art-Deco in South Beach this is the place. Not that we spent that much time in the room (some of us were there 8 days) but the do have 90+ channels on the TV. Thank you for a great stay Mitch!

Go to South Beach, Florida & Stay at the Sherbrooke Suites!!!

This was my first time in South Beach, Florida and we stayed at the Sherbrooke Suites in South Beach Florida. I must say that i was very impressed with the set up of the Hotel, or i say suite, because it made me feel that i wasn't staying at a Hotel, but a studio apartment.

They had all the amenities of an apartment, such as a Stove, Refrigerator and a Microvave and to top it off the Suite was located in the heart of everything and a block away from the Beach.

My brother has never been to South Beach, and i plan on taking him within the next couple of months and i plan on staying at the Sherbrooke Suite.

P.S. The Owner is MAAAAD COOl!!!!

The Sherbrooke is great!

This is the second time I have stayed at the Sherbrooke in South Beach. The hotel suites are small but an unbelievable bargain for the price. I go there as it is in the center of everything. South Beach runs along Ocean Drive from say 5th to 15th street, The Sherbrooke is on Collins and 9th, 1/2 block back from the beach and all the strip activity. Dead center in the middle of the Art Deco area. One block up from Washington Ave where there are many night clubs within walking distance. I prefer to stay in the older, smaller hotels with the Art Deco architecture like the Sherbrooke. They have much more character than the newer, luxury hotels. Elevator here is pretty cool too! This hotel is actually right behind a very cool club facing the ocean called Mango's where I had plenty of frozen drinks. Since my last visit a few years ago Mitch has done more work to keep the place clean, well-restored and looking great. The room was clean and comfortable. The place does not seem like a carbon-copy hotel room but rather like a studio apartment. Thus no room service or pool but everything I needed. Beds were comfortable, air conditioning and ceiling fans were great, TV was fine. The place has everything I wanted. Next time I go I will definitely stay there again.

Great time in South Beach

We, four ladies in our fifties, stayed at the Sherbrooke. We had a wonderful time in South Beach. Sherbrooke is in a great location but lacks any parking so we had to give up our rental car early. Also driving is terrible in South Beach. The suite was fine for us. Mitch and his dog Maggie are great. The bedspreads really need to be washed! Mitch did apologize when we showed him how dirty the spread was and washed it right away for us. It was wicked hot in Aug. but the air conditioner and two fans made the suite very pleasant. We ate all our meals out during Happy Hour because at most of the nearby outdoor restauants meals and drinks are half price from 4-7pm. Can't beat that! South Beach was really more for the younger folk but we four ladies enjoyed "the scene" and even went parasailing. Kathy

No Place Like Home but Sherbrooke

by TripAdvisor Member Blood

The Sherbrooke is for the rich at heart! If you have led a somewhat comfortable life OR have no passions that trouble you, then you will appreciate all that the Sherbrooke has to offer. It has BEAUTIFUL hardwood floors that compliment the stainless steel window blinds, sound proof windows, an adequate bathroom highly accented by the mirrors that make it possible to accomodate two! I've been around Miami and these rooms are larger than the ones that cost twice as much. The kitchen is perfect equipped with a very cozy breakfast nook! So you have a choice, if you prefer amenities over necessities, then stay someplace else.

P.S. Someone's shady description of a 'middle-age, older, half naked guy" does not exist, Mitch is adorable!

great choice

by TripAdvisor Member scotty4

took us half a hour to find this little jem. don't be put off by the buzzer entry. The man calls you up to have a look at your room then you discuss a price($60 per night for a week, great price).

it is one block away from ocean drive and right in the centre of were you want to be.

Loved the Location at the Sherbrooke

I had a great stay at the Sherbrooke, especially with Maggie as our security. Mitch is great!!! Thanks for everything. Had a great stay, at a great location. The room was clean, nice hard wood floors, miniature kitchen and spacious enough for 3 ladies to get ready at the same time!! (You know the impossible) LOL!! The Sherbrooke was inexpensive and well worth the money!! Will definitely stay there again.

Rhea - Boston, MA

Peace and Quiet

I loved my stay at the Sherbrooke. The room was clean, Mitch and Maggie were very friendly. And the one thing that I needed the most I got there. When the windows were open I could hear everything going on outside. But the minute the windows were closed, I got the peace and quiet I don't get at home. That alone made my stay at the Sherbrooke well worth it to me! And the fact that the peace came at a very reasonable price was cake.

Thanks Mitch and Maggs!