Inn On Fifth Avenue

Inn on Fifth
Travelocity Expedia.com Booking.com

Costs 70% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• OVERCHARGED

CHECKED IN AND IMMEDIATELY FOUND THE ROOM VERY WARM. MAYBE THIS IS OK IN THE WINTER BUT IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER I FOUND THIS INTOLERRABLE. I WAS PAYING $190 per DAY. SUITE WAS DIRTY. TOILET OVERFLOWED. ELEVATOR BROKE DOWN. ONLY THING GOING FOR IT IS LOCATION. TV CLICKERS DOI NOT WORK. DESK PERSONNEL DO NOT CARE. WOULD NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN.

Unique Quality: LOCATION

Directions: STAY AWAY

• OVERATED FOR THE MONEY

MISFORTUNE TO COME IN SUMMER MONTH. AIR CONDITIONING NEEDS BIG UPGRADE AS HOTEL WAS EXTREMELY HOT. ELEVATOR WAS BROKEN ONE NIGHT---HAD TO WALK WAY DOWN TO OTHER ELEVATOR. ROOM NEEDS MAKE-OVER. CLICKER ON TV DID NOT WORK AND TOILET OVERFLOWED. ALL THIS IS OK BUT HOTEL CHARGES LUXURY PRICES. STAY AWAY AND GO TO A MORE MODERN HOTE.

Unique Quality: LOCATION ONLY EVERYTHING ELSE BELOW STANDARDS

• lab_dad's Profile Photo

just a road away....

I love to go over to Naples. Its just far enough away to be a "vacation" but not too far that the drive spoils the day. The Inn on The Fifth is the best place there to stay. Centrally located. You can go to the beach in the morning, shop in the afternoon, get a massage, have a wondeful dinner and then drink, sing and laugh the night away in the Pub!

More about Inn On Fifth Avenue

A grand inn in the heart of naples.

by TripAdvisor Member Caz1992

I have to tell you this was an awesome place and time to be in Naples. The inn on fifth was a gem. My wife and I had such a wonderful time. The front desk manager Robert is a wonderful person and we actually had dinner with during our stay. They upgraded us to a junior suite. The room and service was top notch.

Jeffrey Schaeffer

Nice hotel

by TripAdvisor Member KrisCleo

The Inn on 5th in Naples is a very nice hotel. Beds were very comfortable. Pool on the roof was clean and uncrowded. There is no place to buy a beverage or snacks at the pool, but we were able to buy food at the Pub and bring it to the pool area, where they have outdoor tables. The walk to the beach was longer than expected. It was OK for me, but I was with my elderly parents. The beach was very nice and clean. I did find tiny ants in my room, but I guess that is a FLorida thing. I did mention it to the manager. He did discount 50.00 from the bill. I found the staff friendly but the the valet person was not very informative. We arrived with flat tire and he had no idea were to send us to have it fixed. We were on our own...but did find a place that fixed it quickly.
Overall the area is very nice, hotel very clean.
I'd go back....THe entire area is pricey- so be prepared. (Go to breakfast at the cafe a block down toward the beach!...same side as hotel. CAn't remember the name but it had tables outside- great coffee and homemade scones

Excellent Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member BrianDerby_UK

We stayed at the Inn on 5th for 4 nights in March 2006. The hotel is in a good location in the middle of 5th Avenue. We got a great deal through hotelclub.net. The rooms are very comfortable, and a reasonable size. The pool area, on the 1st floor, was nice and was never crowded, with plenty of loungers. Our room was directly opposite the pool, which was very convenient. The only negative point was the shower. The shower room was huge but the water pressure was quite low.

5th Avenue was a great place to stay with a wonderful atmosphere in the evenings. There are lots of good quality (although pricey)restaurants. The beach is only a short walk away from the hotel and it is a nice stroll to the pier where you can watch the dolphins. We thought that Tin City was a bit over-rated.

Delighted

by TripAdvisor Member LindaBBrighton

Two of us stayed here for 2 nights. On arrival we were very pleased with the free valet parking. As were checked in we were asked if we'd mind an upgrade, as the hotel was busy ! The terrace suite we were given was gorgeous, the large comfortably furnished balcony overlooked 5th avenue, which really bustles in the evening. The suite was spacious and comfortable, huge bed, TVs in bedroom and lounge area. Bathroom had jacuzzi bath and huge walk in shower. All very clean. Pool was disappointingly small so we only swam in the sea which is beautiful, beaches are clean and parking by them is easy but it is only a 15 min walk from the hotel and the expensive houses are worth a look. The area is like something out of Stepford Wives.
The sea, shell-covered beach and sunset are well worth visiting and we saw several dolphins. We're unlikely to return to Naples, there's just not much to do, but it's a good place to relax, and several nice restaurants around 5th Avenue (Trulucks next to the hotel is good for seafood). But if we did return we'd stay here again, even in a standard room. It is the hub of the nightlife on the 5th, McCabes is really popular and lively - also does a good breakfast.
We enjoyed staying here.