Inn of Naples

4055 Tamiami Trail North, (formerly Clarion Inn), Naples, Florida, 34103, United States

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• doug48's Profile Photo

value

the inn of naples is a very good budget hotel in naples. the inn of naples has all the amenities you would expect of a moderately priced chain hotel. the inn of naples has a nice pool and a small lobby bar. i have stayed here numerous times when on business in naples and i think it is the best value in town. as with most hotels in southwest florida prices are much higher in the winter tourist season. reservations 1-800-895-8858

Directions: just north of downtown on US 41.

More about Inn of Naples

Funky, Beachy Florida!

by butterfly_girl about Lighthouse Inn, Naples

I really enjoyed my stay at this funky, beachy Florida hotel. It is just steps away from beautiful Vanderbilt beach within view of the Ritz Carlton, but this place is affordable! On site restaurant/bar, swimming pool and friendly staff. It's not fancy, but it's got the perfect beachy room look. Make sure to head to Vanderbilt beach every night for the evening sunset. *I went during off-season rates at Thanksgiving, rates are higher during peak season. Either way, it's still a great deal. Have coffee at the Ritz Carlton every morning and stay at this hotel and you will really come out ahead.

English visitors

by TripAdvisor Member belchamp

This hotel was the cleanest, best value, most comfortable with the nicest staff we found in 2 weeks touring Florida. So we agree with all the very good things that have already been said and hope the hotel stays just as it is to welcome us again in a couple of years.

Five out of five from a very picky client

by TripAdvisor Member firebird08

We stayed at this hotel in April of 2008. This is one of the best places I have ever stayed, and I am a hard to please client! Let me give you more details:

Location: The place is very easy to find, it is right on the popular Tamiami Trail, a major road along which you can find numerous business parks, shopping plazas, hotels, etc. Only about 100 yards away there is a very interesting grocery store – The Fresh Market. It reminded me the Whole Food Stores in Massachusetts. You can find there organic and non-organic fruits and vegetables, freshly roasted meats, gourmet side dishes and deserts.

The hotel is not on the beach, but close to it – about 1.5 miles away, you can even walk there, if you want.

Check in: It was quick and easy, the staff was very friendly. They answered all our questions, gave us a local map, and clear directions on how to find the places we wanted to go to.

The room: Probably the best of all. It was spacious and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. There was enough space in the dressers and the closet for our cloths. It was a nice surprise to find there a flat screen TV. The interior was warm and inviting. I liked the artwork on the walls. It looked like all the artwork in the hotel was painted by the same artist, or maybe came from the same gallery. Very good choice!

We also had a balcony and chairs and a small table.

The bathroom: small, but functional. There were 2 sinks in the room, and they were outside of the bathroom. That way one person could use the bathroom, while the other person was using the sink. There were plenty of snow-white towels, soaps and shampoos at all times.

It is rear to find hotels furnished with attention to detail. Inn of Naples is a nice exception. Two examples: in the bathroom they have built a small barrier, so that the water from the shower does not easily leak to the floor. This is such a great idea, and makes so much sense, but I have never seen it anywhere else. Another example: there is a string in the bathroom above the bath tub for hanging cloths. You pull it and use it only when you need it.

Breakfast: There is complimentary continental breakfast. They offer bagels, English muffins, pastries, cereals, fruit; you can even make yourself a waffle. After couples of days you get a little bit tired of the same things, but you can buy something and add it to your breakfast for variety.

As you can tell, I was very pleased with our stay at this hotel, and will not hesitate to stay there again, or recommended it to anybody else.

Good value, clean and friendly

by TripAdvisor Member Laura99

We stumbled upon the Inn through our AAA book and a coupon in a Florida travel brochure. We needed just one night while passing through. The staff were very friendly, the room very large and clean. The only comment I have is the lukewarm showers we had both in the evening and the morining. Don't know why this happened, maybe just a one time thing. Would stay here again.

3 Star Gem

by TripAdvisor Member sandybeach12

We spent two nights here as part of my birthday celebrations. What a great little place. We've stayed at many hotels in different cities and this was a 3 star gem. It will never be more than a three star unless they do major renovations but it's well worth staying at. The rooms are immaculately clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was good and was a nice start to the day.
The front desk staff was fantastic. When we asked for a cab they arranged for a car and driver instead and we continued to use Joe while we were there. It was actually cheaper and more luxurious than taxi rides.
Very relaxing and enjoyable. It seems that a lot of families enjoy the suites portion of the hotel. We didn't hear them but we certainly saw them.
Check out the 'suggest a rate' on their website.

Great place

by TripAdvisor Member Gabinator

We booked for 2 nights via phone reservation from France but we finally stayed 3 nights there.

Great place, the room on the pool side was perfect, the continental breakfast (included in the rate) is more than excellent and the service is very efficient and friendly. In addition, this is one of the cheapest rate in the area !

I can only recommend this hotel!

Loved Inn of Naples - Best Hotel in Florida

by TripAdvisor Member RayRay1

The Inn of Naples is excellent. The rooms are extremely clean, well taken care of, and the soap is nice. The pool is the perfect temperature and the breakfast is good.

I can't say enough about the front desk. They are friendly, attentive and one of a kind. Our Room Attendant was more than spectacular - it is rare to find a room so well kept.

This is like home away from home - by far the best hotel we've seen in Florida. We've travelled the entire East Coast in the past week and now that we have found Naples, we are ready to head home.

Naples is awesome! The people are great, the food is great - I strongly recommend P F Changs.

This was the last stop on our 3 week honeymoon and I wish we had started here and stayed the whole time. It makes me appreciate Florida a great deal.

If you have a chance - stay here.

GREAT STAY BAD BATHROOM

by TripAdvisor Member bnmydream

I went to see the ghost orchids at corkscrew swamp - and it was not a swamp as it hasn't rained in 2 yrs. The ghost orchids were so far away noone knew what to focus on with their cameras!
Anyway, the hotel personnell were extrememly helpful in directions, finding people to join me on a boat trip, and knowing events, hidden places to go eat on the water (like Turtle club). I loved my room. I loved the inn. BUT if you wanted to take a quick pee with the door open, you could do it sideways, as the door to the bathroom doesn't open totally, and hits the toilet seat.
It has all the amenities, with a free internet in the lobby, but few TV stations if you're into that.
It's centrally located between the Museum, Philharmonic (check for when they are open) and 7 minutes to downtown. It's only 1 hr to Sanibel, and 1.5-2 to Miami.
Outside of the toilet, I loved this place! OH YEAH VERY QUIET!

Excellent Find - Highly Recommended

by TripAdvisor Member secret-agent-0021

We travelled to Florida on a 3 week fly drive and used one of those coupon books as an accommodation guide. The Inn of Naples features at $59 per night for the room and continental breakfast - excellent value.

The room was large, immaculate, in fact the freshest cleanest hotel room which appeared newly renovated. We had intended staying for 2 nights but decided to stay a third as the hotel was so good.

We used the pool, the gym, free internet access and enjoyed the breakfast - basic but ideal.

The ABSOLUTELY BEST part of the hotel was the staff particularly the receptionist (I think her name was Flor!) without doubt the most helpful and genuine staff we encountered in Florida and worth their weight in gold. They were happy, helpful and seemed to genuinely care.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Naples. It's easy to find but not as close as some may like to the centre of the town - don't let that put you off.

Comments