Naples Hotels

Our Members Say

• deecat profile photo deecat
  • Reviews: 2520

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Glen Forest Golf and Country Club: Renting a Condo for the Month of January

We were fortunate to find such a wonderful condo in Naples, Florida, in the Forest Glen of Naples Golf and Country Club Community. We discovered the advertisement for this rental in the Chicago Tribune Newspaper.

Our particular condo is two bedrooms, two baths, living room, dining room, kitchen with eat-in area, utility room, and screened-in terrace. It is located on the second floor of a four-floor condominium. The terrace overlooks the fourth hole of the golf course and a small pond as well.

Because there were only two of us, we did not use the second bedroom or the second bathroom.

Our Master bedroom was quite large and had two walk-in closets. It included a large television, a king-sized bed, two end tables, and two large dressers. The master bath was huge with separate soaking tub and stand alone shower. The commode was in a private, attached room. There was double sinks, which was quite convenient.

The condo was large, with attractive and comfortable furnishings as well as a lovely color scheme. The large screened-in terrace was especially appreciated. I would drink my morning coffee as I read a novel or watched the golfers on the fourth hole.

Both Allan and I agree that Forest Glen Country Club condominium where we stayed for the month of January, 2009, was fantastic. It was less expensive than most [$2,000 per month].

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Architecture, Spa and Resort
  • Written February 5, 2009
Tip Photo

Outside of our Condo Building

• ladyspacekitty profile photo ladyspacekitty
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Private Home: Naples Lakes Golf & Country Club-Lindas Golf Home

I spent a week earlier this year at this privately owned coach home on Naples Lakes Golf & Country Club. The house was so beautifully furnished and spacious I couldn't believe the owners didn't want to live there full time! There was a swimming pool I frequently had to myself, a fantastic golf course with amazing wildlife (I'm from England, it's just not the same over here!) and all of the people I met were just so welcoming and friendly. The city of Naples itself was also fabulous, lovely restaurants, great beach and some antique shops too. Absolutely heaven on earth and I would definitely go back there again. The owner answered all of my questions promptly and made sure everything I needed was there when I arrived and had someone welcome me on first day too! Oh, and I took a trip to the Shy Wolf Sanctuary in a nearby town (Golden Gate?) and got to cuddle up with some real live wolves!

Very well furnished with all conveniences, pool, golf, club house for convenient socialising and dinner when you're too lazy to make your own and just can't be bothered to go out!

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Arts and Culture, Golf
  • Written July 12, 2006

• catalysta profile photo catalysta
  • Reviews: 475

Eagle Creek: Golf Resort Condominiums To Rent

Southeast of Naples along US41, this golf resort offers beautiful grounds and all the amenities, with a large nature preserve right next door (I visited the resort, but didn’t stay there):
Eagle Creek Country Club Resort Condos