Naples Courtyard Inn

See Amenities

A Sparkly Gem in Naples Florida

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 7, 2011

Oh, this place is charming....A totally family run and well organized situation.
The pool rooms are so clean and fresh and offer everything you need. Nice decorations in the rooms and the pool is also really appealing, relaxing and clean. I would recommend to anyone going to Naples. A good budget price and really great place.

Avoid This Flophouse

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 18, 2011

Generally, I've had good luck relying on other travelers' online reviews of hotels. In the case of the Naples Courtyard Inn, however, it's hard to believe that I ended up in the same hotel others had reviewed so positively. I would characterize the Naples Courtyard Inn as a "flophouse" or "no tell motel." My room provided the most uncomfortable bed I have ever experienced in a hotel. (I travel approximately 26 weeks per year.) Adding insult to and augmenting the discomfort, a plastic cover separated the mattress top from the bed's cover sheet. So loud was the room's HVAC unit that I had to wear earplugs in order to sleep. The heavily promoted "free" continental breakfast insulted and disgusted me--mostly bread and stale bagels--no milk, cereal, fruit, yogurt, or other items routinely offered elsewhere. The ironing board consisted of a miniature version whose legs elevated it only three inches or so above the floor; it proved unusable. Shampoo/conditioner was provided solely in packets that would not tear open. When I complained to the hotel's front desk about these deficiencies, the clerk rudely and inflexibly responded that I would have to provide at least 24 hours' notice to check out without paying a penalty. Upon satisfying that requirement, I salvaged my vacation in Naples only by fleeing this dump and throwing myself at the mercy of a nearby Marriott. For the same nightly room rate, I experienced an improved world of difference including delicious complimentary full breakfasts.

mercedes112 May 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Super Trip at the Naples Courtyard Inn. Very quiet and relaxed. Clean and charming rooms. No frills but quality service and rooms in beautiful Naples!! Will be back!!

Nearby Naples Courtyard Inn

Naples Courtyard Inn

• Courtyard Naples
  • Naples Courtyard Hotel Naples

Address: 2630 9th Street North, (US Highway 41), Naples, Florida, 34103, United States

Amenities at Naples Courtyard Inn

• Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Naples Travel Forum

Need advice about Naples, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Naples and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Naples hotel reviews