2600 Tiburon Drive, Naples, Florida, 34109, United States

Orbitz.com Hotels.com RitzCarlton.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• doug48's Profile Photo

luxury resort

the ritz carlton is naples' best resort hotel. it is located at vanderbilt beach about five miles north of downtown naples. this world class resort has all the amenities of a 5 star resort hotel. the ritz carlton has a beautiful beach, golf course, restaurant, bar and many other first class amenities. expensive. like most southwest florida hotels prices are much higher in the winter tourist season.

Directions: five miles north of downtown naples on vanderbilt beach.

• allenkite's Profile Photo

Ritz-Carlton

Per the web site, April 2 thru 8,2001 . . . From $4,000.00 to a low of $499.00 PER NIGHT . . . Yes, I said $4,000.00

Unique Quality: The first resort conceived by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company . . . No expense was spared to create it . . . Consistenely rated number 1 in the U.S. . . . New spa is the talk of Naples . . . The best around if you can afford it . . . Good rates can be had . . . We found it at $169 during the week and $205 during the weekend through an American Express special...This is of course durig the off season

• Ritz Carlton Naples

Unique Quality: Everything you'd expect from a Ritz Carlton merged with classic Club Med type resort. Complimentary everything, attendants everywhere, everything masterfully decorated. Nothing is out of its place here, even the people seem dressed and synchronised with the affluent atmosphere. High tea at four o'clock is a tradition here also.

Directions: Gulfshore Boulevard North, north of Old Naples. There will be a sign on US 41 pointing to it.

More about Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort

The BEST

by TripAdvisor Member lesm1

It is almost impossible to find anything wrong with this hotel. It's one of the finest institutions that I have ever visited. So nice, I almost wish I could move in. The staff is wonderful, grounds are beautiful, the rooms are very nice, and the food is amazing. The pool is perfect size for the amount of guests at the hotel, and the pool menu and drinks are to die for. Not everyone knows that there is shuttle service between the Golf hotel, and the Ritz on the beach. It's nice to take the shuttle to the beach and watch the sunset. If you love to golf, this is a great place too.

Lots of Perks!

by TripAdvisor Member jak000

Excellent hotel. Try to take advantage of the off-season special packages.
We got a terrific deal - two nites, including a sit-down breakfast each morning, for $169 per nite. Be sure to sit by the pool for a bit - every 10 minutes or so an employee will come by with either a wet towel for your cooling pleasure, a small smootie sample, cold water, etc. - all complimentary. One of the best hotels for service. Will definitely return. :)

Nice Stay

by TripAdvisor Member CaryandTeresa

My wife and I spent Thanksgiving at the R/C Golf Resort and found it to be nice and QUIET! We had a very good dinner at Lemonia. The lounge is also great for a drink and some music.
There were not alot of kids, which is a HUGE plus. Golf courses are very nice as well but should be played from the correct tees as it is quite difficult from the back tees. Staff was very friendly and room was more than comfortable . Our package was reasonable for what we got but not sure if it is worth the on season rate. Nearly double.
We also went over to the R/C Beach Resort and could not get away fast enough, way too many screaming kids and clueless parents. These are classy resorts. Parents just let their kids run wild and expect everyone else to put up with it. It is our vacation too.
If peace and quiet is what you like and a more relaxed setting the Golf Resort more than lives up to it.

Wonderful resort

by TripAdvisor Member legaljunkie

We have stayed at many Ritz locations and this one was definitely one of the best. The service was first rate and the club level was great. Our one yr old loved the pool as it was only 1 ft. I would love to go back.

Not that impressed with grounds

by TripAdvisor Member kitkat1000

I stayed at the RC beach resort and took the shuttle over for dinner at the golf resort. During dinner, I wandered around a bit with my 4 year old to explore and I have to say that the grounds were very unimpressive compared to the beach RC. The beach RC has fabulous grounds, golf RC is boring!!!!! Unless I was a golf person I would never stay here. As for other guests comments about the beach RC being overrun with kids. I did not see that during my stay (Christmas 2004) and the kids who were there were well behaved. I am wondering how often non-guests use the pools though as they SOMETIMES ask to see your room key in order to set up a chair with a towel but, aside from that, practically anybody can wander in from the beach and use the pool.

Ritz does it right....

Just returned from a 5 night stay at the Ritz Golf Resort - we had a beautiful jr. suite on the 4th floor with golf course and pool views. We were a bit apprehensive about being so close to the pool, but as it turned out, the pool area was never loud and noisy - probably due to the fact that there were so few kids - (and the ones that were there seemed well behaved).
The hotel was fully booked our first 2 nights but you would have never known it. Staff was always attentive and cheerful. Like some other guests, we took the hotel shuttle over to the RC Beach resort for a sunset cocktail, but it was just too hectic! We left as soon as we could - ( an ealry 30ish couple who rode over with us felt the same way - stayed less than an hour and a half).
One of our best hotel stays in over 30 years of travel.

Great Customer Service, Great Maid Service

by TripAdvisor Member actonjs

My husband, son and I recently stayed at the RC Golf Resort for five nights. The customer service at this resort is second to none. Everyone we encountered had a pleasant attitude and was more than willing to help with any inquiry. We had a room with a golf course/water view which was very nice. The maid service was among the best we've had at any resort. Although the hotel was at capacity for most of time we were there, it was pretty quiet and relaxing, as many people were attending conferences during the day.

We had room service one night, which was okay ... nothing outstanding. We had breakfast one morning and had cold toast, which was immediately corrected when I asked for a replacement.

For the golfers, my husband played at Tiburon, the adjacent course. He was somewhat disappointed in the condition of the course. A couple of the greens were actually spray-painted because they were worn down during a previous tournament. He had asked about the condition of the course before booking a tee time and this was not mentioned. When it costs over $200 to play a round, you would expect more. The golf concierge suggested and booked a tee time at another course the next day, which was great.

We took the shuttle to the RC Beach Resort. The beach was nice ... you can rent kayaks, etc., or parasail. You can have lunch at a beachside restaurant that overlooks the ocean. The view was nice, but lunch was just okay. Overall, we preferred the Golf Resort because we thought it was much more peaceful.

I thought I'd pass along a tip for lunch. There is a deli right down the street called Jason's Deli. I think it is a chain. It is not at all fancy and almost like a cafeteria, but they had great deli sandwiches!

Comments