Golden Palms Inn & Suites

See Amenities

Great Stay for Family

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 6, 2011

we were driving through during spring break and needed a place to stay. We checked in and very pleasently surprised. They have a pool which the kids enjoyed and we upgraded to the suites which were less then most hotel rooms in town but a lot more classier. the two kiddos had a blast and we rested wathcing movies. staff was friendly and the rooms were very nice. Would recommend to anyone wanting a break for a day or two

Unique Quality: Pool, suites, jacuzzi, and courteous staff

Great Hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 6, 2011

We randomly stopped at this hotel because of its location off the highway, as we were passing/driving through. We decided to stay in one of their jacuzzi suites which was amazing. The decor made you feel like you were in a suite in NYC, but you were in Ocala Florida instead. We loved it so much we decided to stay two nights and explore a town we had not planned on seeing. The service and cleaniess were great but my favorite part was the bed and jacuzzi in the room. We definitely plan on staying here again. Definitely would recommed it to anyone.

Unique Quality: each suite has a different style, nice boutique hotel

Directions: right off the highway on I 75

SCAM

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 20, 2009

I made a reservation at this property and canceld it 10 minutes later, they charged me for a one night stay. Management told me they would have the owners call me back to discuss my dispute. They never did and I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

BEWARE of these guys, they do not know how to treat a customer.

Unique Quality: Nothing but lies

Nearby Golden Palms Inn & Suites

Golden Palms Inn & Suites

• Golden Palms Ocala
  • Golden Palms Inn And Suites
  • Golden Palms Hotel Ocala

Address: 3767 Bonnie Heath Boulevard, (formely Payless Inn and Suites), Ocala, Florida, 34475, United States

Amenities at Golden Palms Inn & Suites

• Pets Allowed
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ocala Travel Forum

Need advice about Ocala, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Ocala and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ocala hotel reviews