Ramada Conference Center Ocala

Motel 6 Ocala Conference Center
Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• The worse Ramada ever

The stay at this Ramada was absolutely the worst stay that I have ever had at any hotel in my life. The first day we checked in for my daughters State Tournament, began our nightmare. We arrived and within a few moments of being there in our room, my 3 year old son tried to open our door which we thought was securely shut with the safety chain, and with one pull, pulled the chain completely out of the wall. Hmmmmm...... is my 3 year old that strong or was the wall rotten???? Then when we went into the bathroom, we saw where the wall trim was rotten and splitered around the door of the bathroom. The faucets for the tub were broke and barely attached to the tub wall. That night when I bathed my son, I found where the shower walls had not been cleaned. After cleaning the walls, I bathed my son and during his bath, the water would go from warm to freezing then warm to freezin all on its own. After his bath, he walked from the bathroom to the bed for me to dress him in his PJ's, the bottom of his feet were black from the floors. That night when I went to get a glass of water for my son to take his medicine, the glass was dirty, I guess our gift from the guest before us.....! Friday, when our girls softball team got up to go to the game, we were told of the continental breakfast, so we went down for that. This just added to our dissappointment. When the girls tried to get juice from the juice machine, the OJ was completely out of order and it was hit or miss to get the apple juice to work. The toasters would at least come on but even after 3 minutes, 1 slice of bread was no where being toasted. That afternoon after coming back to the hotel to freshen up, we were leaving to go get something to eat and this is when my son was walking beside me and stepped where the air conditioners had been leaking (I would say for a while from the mess) and slipped and fell. I carried him back to the room where I was tending to his injuries and called the front desk to make them aware of how slippery it was and ask them to have someone please clean it up only to have the response of someone snicker at me. When I then became agitated, and told the front desk guy that I was trying to determine if my 3 year old sons knee was dislocated, he said he would have someone check into it ASAP and snickered again. I guess their ASAP still hasn't arrived since it is now Monday (3 days later) and the mess is still there as we are checking out to go home. At this point, we were trying to determine do we stay with the team or leave with some other guests who found mold in their room after their daughter had an asthma attack! After we went down to the pool to find small, white worms on the side of the pool and two other hotel guest fornicating in the pool, we headed back up to our room to find the ice maching lid had come down on one of the ladies with our groups leg causing a pretty big bruise. We finally made it back up to our room to not have any clean towels or wash rags but made it through the afternoon and night. The next morning we woke up and went back to the tournaments and left our room to be cleaned, and when we returned we still had no clean towels or wash rags, no soap, and no toilet paper. With a 3 year old, this could get interesting so my husband went to ask for these items and was given the 2 towels and was told that laundry was being done but they were out as of right then. A few moments later, housecleaning came to our room agitated and handed my husband 2 wash rags and a roll of toilet paper. We left on Monday morning, and are thankful to be heading home. Me, my husband, my daughter (14), and my son (3) all have a rotten sinus infection (most likely from the mold), my son has a very bruised knee, both of my children have had sex ed by the pool thanks to the fornication of the other guest and the management not doing anything about it, and I have a horrible rash all over my back. Guess I will go to the doctor tomorrow to have my sons knee looked at and everyone treated for the mold infections and whatever else I got on my back!!!!! What a trip to remember! The only thing I can say is thank goodness my daughters softball team placed 3rd in the state in the tournament.

Comments