1417 Ocean Ave., Ocean City, New Jersey, 08226, United States
Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Ocean Front Motel

Had a great time

We just got back from the Ocean Front Motel and we had a great time. The staff is excellent and very attentive. The parking is a little tight, but if you are a good driver you should not have a problem with parking. John is the nicest person that you could ask for. He always stops and talks to you and wants to know how everything is going. He goes out of his way to make sure everything is okay. I would recommend this place to anyone who is interested in going.

See you next year

Greetings from Ohio! We recently returned from a trip to Ocean City, NJ ... and had quite a great time. We traveled in September, which in my opinion was a great time to go. Mostly everything was still open, some shops just close a little earlier, but there were no huge crowds to contend with. Anyhow, we decided to stay at the Ocean Front Motel, and I'm really glad we did. My wife and I were quite pleased with what we got for our money. The motel has free parking, which if you've never been to Ocean City free parking is tough to find, and the bonus to the parking was the fact that it was a covered parking lot. Parking is a bit tight, but really easily managable. The staff at the Motel was incredible! I believe the managers name was John, if you need any questions answered or advice as to what to do he is your man. And now on to the room... The room is a normal size room as to what you would expect any motel room to be. Our room came with a nice view of the ocean, refridgerator, 2 full size beds, color TV and a good sized bathroom compared to most motels. The rooms were very clean, and if your messy like my wife and I you get up in the morning and leave and return a few hours later and notice how nice of a job the housecleaning crew did.

Looking back on our experience there is not one thing I can think of to point out as to why someone wouldn't stay here. The view of the beach is awesome and the location of the motel is right smack dab on the boardwalk.

I strongly recommend a trip to Ocean City, and I also recommend staying at Ocean Front Motel. Have Fun!

Can't wait to go back

Could not ask for a better location or a more friendly staff. Loved sitting on their deck taking in the sun and the ocean. Location is literally right on the boardwalk with about a 10 yard walk to the beach. Staff was always available and extremely helpful. Even accidently left a few essentials there and they promptly sent it to me in the mail. This motel gets two thumbs up from me and my friends. Looking forward to retuning next year.

Great 4 Days

We just returned from a fall trip to the shore and completely enjoyed our stay at the Ocean Front Motel. The manager is very accommodating and the location on the boardwalk is wonderful. We had breakfast on the deck and then took a walk on the boardwalk. The beach is just a step away. Parking is tight but it is tight for any motel near the beach. We store our bikes near our car with no fear of them being stolen. We plan to return in the spring.

We loved it

I stayed recently at The Ocean Front with a friend from Europe. I have to say that we both really liked this place very much.The first thing that really impressed us was that the people working there were so nice and friendly . The manager was so wordy every time he saw , he came wanted to know if we are satisfied witj the room and everything...Then, the view that you have is so wonderful. I`ve stayed in some other places in Ocean City and i`ve never had such an opportunity to be so close to the ocean.And the best thing is that the rates were just normal. We really enjoyed our first stay there we eill be there again for sure.That`s all I can say!:) We were so happy with our choice!

Enjoy staying at the Ocean Front Motel

My wife and I have been staying at the Ocean Front Motel for the last few years and this year when we were there we were informed that it will be converted into Condo's. We wish this wasn't true and would not happen, but if it must we would like to see it remain as is for 1 more year so we can enjoy staying there again. Once it goes condo we won't be there anymore. We will miss the motel and also John Capalbo the manager.

Great Place to stay.

I've been going to the Ocean Front for 3 yrs now. I think John and his staff are just wonderful. John, is very friendly and has a great personality for this sort of business. He checks to make sure things are ok and if not he'll do the best he can. I'll be going back again and so will my friends.

Back Again

by TripAdvisor Member Cincy_Adventurer

We just spent another wonderful vacation with John and his great staff at the Ocean Front Motel. I feel that it is a great family motel, and our family meets there every year for a wonderful memorable vacation. You just cannot beat the location (right on the beach). From the deck at the motel, we could keep an eye on other family members who were on the beach. And, at night, the experience of sitting on the nice deck overlooking the ocean is priceless. The rooms are clean, and John does everything he can to make us feel right at home. I look forward to my next stay there.

what a great place!

my wife and i usually take day trips to ocean city since we only live about and hour away but this weekend we decided to get a room and make a weekend out of it. ocean front motel was great. the staff was extremely friendly, and the service was great! the rooms were very roomy and also clean. we also had an oceanfront room and the view was the best! can't wait to go back again! thanks ocean front.

Love the Boardwalk

I Love Boardwalks!!! I had a wondeful time at the Ocean Front Motel. I enjoy "walking the boards" It was so nice to stay close to one that has lovely shops and a beautiful beach!!!! My children enjoyed the amusements too. The manager ( John) was very helpful. He went out of his way to accommodate us. Sometimes the staff of a place sets the tone and this place is A-1 I highly recommend the Ocean Front.

Julie Feeley