4280 Eldridge Loop Exit 10 H, Orange Park, FL 3207
Travelocity Priceline

Tags

Family Travel Work Abroad Spa and Resort
See Amenities

Great service! Great Staff! Great Price!

by written on September 19, 2011

I visited this hotel recently on 4th Sep 2011. I made reservation through booking site on internet. I was alone and want to relax. I selected the Days Inn Orange Park FL. The rooms were very clean and elegant! I was very impressed. . GREAT PLACE TO STAY!! Well maintained, affordable and clean rooms. No frills, good place to spend the night. Experienced personalized service, the staff was friendly. Quick Check-in & Check-out; comfy beds. Don't look anywhere else. Days Inn Orange Park is near to Orange Park Mall, Jacksonville Naval Air Station. We plan to stay there every year during that weekend from now on.

Unique Quality: one King, one Queen or two Double Beds. At the Days Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, enjoy our complimentary signature continental breakfast service, Daybreak Lite, in our lobby. We also provide the USA Today newspaper FREE

St. Johns Town Center
Bowling
Adventure Landing
The Landing
The Beach
Mini Golf

"Nice and Quiet"

by written on April 11, 2011

This was my second trip to Orange Park, FL. Past, I had bad experience in selecting the hotel. Made reservations over the internet through expedia and got a good deal at Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville. The rooms were clean - good smelled. The bathrooms were neat and clean, the view was ok. Staff was very friendly and the coffee was really good. The hotel also have the amenities like complimentary parking, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, microwaves and air conditioning. We had no complaints and would stay there again.

Unique Quality: FREE Continental Breakfast- 6am - 9am

The Beach
Mini Golf

Great service! Great Staff! Great Price

by written on April 7, 2011

I visited this hotel recently on 4th April 2011. I made reservation through booking site on internet. I was alone and want to relax. I selected the Days inn Orange Park. The rooms were very clean and elegant! I was very impressed. . GREAT PLACE TO STAY!! Well maintained, affordable and clean rooms. No frills, good place to spend the night. experienced personalized service, the staff were friendly. Quick Check-in & Check-out; Comfy beds. Don't look anywhere else. Days inn is near to Orange Park Kennel Club. We plan to stay there every year during that weekend from now on.

Unique Quality: FREE Continental Breakfast- 6am - 9am

• Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Orange Park Travel Forum

Need advice about Orange Park, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Orange Park and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Orange Park hotel reviews